Mir 3 - Server?

Would you play a Mir 3 Euro / PServer combined server?

• Yes

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • No

Votes: 9 64.3%

• Total voters

Judges

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2004
I have been out for the count for quite a while now and have been bored lately of the same old servers in the past.

I have a lot of previous experience but have fallen behind in the times which means I will have to start learning them again.

But, before I do - is it worth the bother? I am thinking of making a server which will be combined with Mir 3 Europe (Official)'s server and features of private servers.

It would be looking at long term, with experience as x2 - x4. There will be a complete removal of the current Quest system and implemented new, with mobs moved, removed, added etc. Items will also be re-done.

I hate the rebirth system and think that if it is introduced, it wouldn't be straight away and would only have one rebirth system.

My idea of a GM Team is one that is 'active' but out of sight to prevent stero typing GMs. One thing that has made Mir fun is PVPing, so that would remain the same - although I hate people who act a ****, and would be strick on abuse and cheating etc.

I have a lot of ideas, but would people be willing to play a server like this?

Your thoughts please?

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
if you want to make a low server, make it custom, with new ideas, be creative and a lot of people will play