Mir Atlantis [2.3]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
smidge ...tbh i wasnt talking to u ...im not being rude in anyway..and no i didnt realise as i got robbed on server n left ... and yes mir atlantis has nuffing to do with revenge but! it is the REVENGE FILES .. i was charged 500£ for them... as me being me i sed DO 1! and started working on heros and i must say I AM A VERY HAPPY MAN :) god bless to you all

So they are Revenge files?

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
yes there mr files but mr files are td files all to do with mr has been taken out off the server so for a mir rev clone no its not ....

hershire

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 5, 2004
That Donations price list was when i was under the mir revenge regime, needless to say things have changed. Don't have a full price list yet but its not very big anyways the only things you can donate for are Pets / EXP Tokens / Teleports, NOT LEVELS OR ITEMS. If you take a look at our new website www.MirAtlantis.com were constantly updating the community.

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
lmfao, the last version of this was currupt as hell he gm leveled Edd and spawned him bosses... not to mention banning 2 ppl for pking players....

STAY AWAY FROM THIS SERVER

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
lmfao, the last version of this was currupt as hell he gm leveled Edd and spawned him bosses... not to mention banning 2 ppl for pking players....

Reallll talks Toddler.

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds

banned from pk that what they told u LOL JUST LOL may i add how come i wasnted banned also then 4 pking?

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
banned from pk that what they told u LOL JUST LOL may i add how come i wasnted banned also then 4 pking?

maybe cuz u didnt wipe out like 20 ppl in 5 mins like troller/bench? made every1 cry to the point they was quitting? also u completely overlooked the currupt part lol? i had access to Edd and know for a FACT it was gm lvled and gm used to spawn him turtlelords or w.e they called.

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
maybe cuz u didnt wipe out like 20 ppl in 5 mins like troller/bench? made every1 cry to the point they was quitting? also u completely overlooked the currupt part lol? i had access to Edd and know for a FACT it was gm lvled and gm used to spawn him turtlelords or w.e they called.
yeh ofc they wiped out 20 ppl in 5 mins wen there was hardly ever 20 ppl online at once lol and as 4 them been corrupt i do not think so maby the 2 gms that was sacked yes but the main gm no dont think he would do that bench just crying coz he was banned 4 been abusive then logging on noob saying he was going to dos the server and failed big time at trying this u say it was gm lvled ect how would u know u play the server? u see this happen were is your proof? show me it and then i would belive u!

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
yeh ofc they wiped out 20 ppl in 5 mins wen there was hardly ever 20 ppl online at once lol and as 4 them been corrupt i do not think so maby the 2 gms that was sacked yes but the main gm no dont think he would do that bench just crying coz he was banned 4 been abusive then logging on noob saying he was going to dos the server and failed big time at trying this u say it was gm lvled ect how would u know u play the server? u see this happen were is your proof? show me it and then i would belive u!

I was troller. And it was main gm that was currupt, not fry/apple. Edd was gm leveled on his tao, he was in my guild and i had access to him, he was also given a lordblade/ring/tele ring + spawned bosses for lol.

P.S i was banned for making people quit from PK, believe what you like. i wasnt "good" for profit... this server is run purely for donation and he bans ne1 that pks donators. Infact thats the same thing lapta did, i wudnt be suprised if it is lapta running this too under diff name lol.

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
loool yeh ok and ur proof is were? and its not lapta running this y would he want to make another server? any ways yo u man can suck out ur nt going to play so stop posting init fam

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
Northant's Town : Serious Gamer
Troller......*Sigh* *yawn* ect...You deserve to be banned tbh i used to play...u were a total up ur arse Plonker ,no wonder u got banned m8 i kno apple and fry in real life they was not currupt u n00b hthey got de-gmed because Pie Face Joshua Didnt think they were doing a gd job...job exactly i cudnt see...only scripting side....im a Genuine player too ..i never disrespect any player,but u are sum work...proberly type back sumit like i remeber u fam blah blah the fact is ur no gd for any server tbh u give servers a bad name from how u act upon ur posona (in english) u feel to be the Big man all the time and that is not a +1 more of a --2.sry to be so blunt but i read the post n i feel i had to say this

Myth

Last edited:

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
if only lomcn had a LIKE BUTTON i would like this^^ lol yeh he thinks he is mr 10 men over mir lol i once logged on a server he play currently and i am still w8ing 4 the dude to come around to my house like he said he was going to hhhh any ways back on topic server live in a few days reli canot w8 to get back on and play it again any 1 looking to play it pls dont be put off by these too nobbs toddwhite and smidge they just crying as they was banned last time around

hershire

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 5, 2004
no idea why todd keeps posting obviously nothing better to do lol , anyways look forward to seeing you guys in the battlefield in a couple of days!

Edddy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 21, 2010
Me(BlackMagic) Troller Bench all shared.
never had a prob with Todd.

as for GM lvls. ye he lvled me but i fixed his database's as i broke em years ago an never fixed the ones that he had.

---------- Post added at 01:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 PM ----------

smidge ...tbh i wasnt talking to u ...im not being rude in anyway..and no i didnt realise as i got robbed on server n left ... and yes mir atlantis has nuffing to do with revenge but! it is the REVENGE FILES .. i was charged 500£ for them... as me being me i sed DO 1! and started working on heros and i must say I AM A VERY HAPPY MAN :) god bless to you all

we did NOT sell you the MirRevenge Files. you cna donwload them free from the Forums.

so dont lie.
Thanks.

Last edited:

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
Haha, Skunk you don't know what your chatting mate, at what point did i say i was gonna "DOS" the server? I don't even know how to do that so i wouldnt lie about doing it.

And being abusive? Have you seen the proof of me being abusive because i haven't, Get out his arse mate.

syke

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2011
About as much as I've seen of your character(s) being sold. Not that it matters, I can tell a troll when I see one..

i dont know whether he was abusive or not but either way me and my brother can both back up the fact that the characters were sold was something like £20 or £25 was shouting to sell both characters less than 10mins after banned, there was actually a post on forum for them one char listed kit other one he said "I duno wots on it just wana sell"

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
i dont know whether he was abusive or not but either way me and my brother can both back up the fact that the characters were sold was something like £20 or £25 was shouting to sell both characters less than 10mins after banned, there was actually a post on forum for them one char listed kit other one he said "I duno wots on it just wana sell"

I don't actually care, but again that isn't proof. Smide wants proof of his abuse, I'm just making a point.

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
Northant's Town : Serious Gamer
we did NOT sell you the MirRevenge Files. you cna donwload them free from the Forums.

so dont lie.
Thanks.
Last edited by Edddy; Today at 01:55 PM.

....i wasnt talking about u selling me them i was talking about the owner of atlantis .... so i never sed u were going to or sold me any files.... i got TOLD 500£ to buy the original REVENGE FILES and if i had the money i probly wud ov bought them ...NOT from you edddy... Josh i sed no so started new Heroes.... i ent shouting im stating the highlights ov what im trying to say ... nuf luv

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.