Mir Atlantis [Crystal] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

liamforde

A No Life Mir Player
Dedicated Member
Jan 25, 2012
Re: Mir Atlantis [Crystal M2]

@Firestorm the heavenguard pet doesnt work, i have 100 tokens and 100m not summoning

twazzok

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 21, 2016
Re: EGYMIR online [Crystal M2] [Online]

mediafire wont work says its redirecting too many times

KungFu

LOMCN Member
Jul 30, 2017

once again i carnt get on because the new download hasnt worked for me... i refuse to waste anymore of my time if you carnt make a auto patcher a priority downloading files that just arnt working is a absolute joke... says wrong version for me now and ive messed about trying to get it on i now get a pink screen lol please sort auto patcher today

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015

Putting lots of new players off it seems.

I have managed to get ingame, is anybody available to give me some advice where to level/get some kit at 40-50 on a wizard? Been in zombies/WT/the other place on teleporter, the first 3 , and not having any items drop etc, server hasn't been around that long but seems to be a massive disparity in items lol

KungFu

LOMCN Member
Jul 30, 2017

bosses only drop items and it seems to be a huge problem for solo players like myself.... everyone camps the bosses and the higher lvls/guilds/already in good kit are there pking for the bosses... very uneven... a small chance mobs should drop books and items imo not a huge fan of bosses only.. would someone be kind enough to tell me what i need in what order to get on no idea why its not working now but its getting on my nerves with no auto patcher considering the client took hours and hours to download which also shouldnt be the case lol

---------- Post Merged at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:43 PM ----------

ok so im on... please sort auto patcher asap deffo not doing this again on another update

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa

Download the client twice now at 1,000 kb.... Courrpted files can't extract from win rar... trying google drive if this doesn't work im done.

MoltenDrip

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 30, 2012
Colorado

I can't get the game to work now since your last download. Tried moving everything around but getting pink screen when I try running the client.

FirEStorm

Mir Atlaints
Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
CaiRo-EGYPT

once again i carnt get on because the new download hasnt worked for me... i refuse to waste anymore of my time if you carnt make a auto patcher a priority downloading files that just arnt working is a absolute joke... says wrong version for me now and ive messed about trying to get it on i now get a pink screen lol please sort auto patcher today

just download this is the correct exe
and i will do the autopatcher tonight

---------- Post Merged at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:43 PM ----------

Download the client twice now at 1,000 kb.... Courrpted files can't extract from win rar... trying google drive if this doesn't work im done.

thats probem comes coz u have old ver of winrar download new winrar and it should extract

---------- Post Merged at 05:45 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:44 PM ----------

its ashame its pay to play tbh
no its not pay to play only one char i do donate for it and it only for lvl 56 + 55 gear so every items u see its from the boss

---------- Post Merged at 05:46 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:45 PM ----------

i will make the autopatcer today

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015

Doesn't seem very new user friendly, game is clearly dominated by a select few already , i see no real way of catching up after being ingame for a few hours, yes i dont expect to catch up in a few days but they seem miles ahead , maybe im missing something.

Chill29

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Mar 8, 2017

I think the fact books and items seem soo rare is not very good tbh

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle

I think the fact books and items seem soo rare is not very good tbh

yeah i feel the same way...

all these level 50-60s killing all the low level bosses to stop anyone new getting items.

abit off putting for anyone just starting.

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo

for new players i can help u till 45-50 if time with me , u need to pm me on /TaoTheClaw or /DarkQueen.

Chill29

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Mar 8, 2017

ty matey that b a help ------- any info as to were will or could get kit other than only bossin