Mir Atlantis [Crystal] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Re: Mir Atlantis [Crystal M2]

Any plans to bring in wizard taming?Tried spend 2-3 hours trying to tame monster from all the areas last night and nothing is tameable apart from hens and spitting spiders..without pets even having problems even killing bonewoo which is weakest boss on server... and to buy pets from npc you need tokens which only drop from bosses, which i cant solo so its boring that I cant even tame anything and do something solo.

Did you get the starter kit and you spell? Spells hit stupidly hard on here.. on my lvl 40 wizz i use to farm gold i can kill Ghouls, WT, Bone elite ( first cave boss ) .. Don't know what ur doing wrong but its easy lol.. try being a tao

Anchorman

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 1, 2014

im getting this error when I'm playing anyone have any ideas?

[24/07/2017 15:30:57] System.InvalidOperationException: Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute.
at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowInvalidOperationException(ExceptionResource resource)
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.Enumerator.MoveNextRare()
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.Enumerator.MoveNext()
at Client.MirControls.MirControl.OnVisibleChanged() in E:\Mir\Egymironlive\trunk\Client\MirControls\MirControl.cs:line 585
at Client.MirControls.MirControl.set_Visible(Boolean value) in E:\Mir\Egymironlive\trunk\Client\MirControls\MirControl.cs:line 556
at Client.MirScenes.Dialogs.BuffDialog.UpdateWindow() in E:\Mir\Egymironlive\trunk\Client\MirScenes\Dialogs\BuffDialog.cs:line 198
at Client.MirScenes.Dialogs.BuffDialog.RemoveBuff(Int32 buffId) in E:\Mir\Egymironlive\trunk\Client\MirScenes\Dialogs\BuffDialog.cs:line 101
at Client.MirScenes.GameScene.RemoveBuff(RemoveBuff p) in E:\Mir\Egymironlive\trunk\Client\MirScenes\GameScene.cs:line 4072
at Client.MirScenes.GameScene.ProcessPacket(Packet p) in E:\Mir\Egymironlive\trunk\Client\MirScenes\GameScene.cs:line 1338
at Client.MirNetwork.Network.Process() in E:\Mir\Egymironlive\trunk\Client\MirNetwork\Network.cs:line 196
at Client.CMain.UpdateEnviroment() in E:\Mir\Egymironlive\trunk\Client\CMain.cs:line 306
at Client.CMain.Application_Idle(Object sender, EventArgs e) in E:\Mir\Egymironlive\trunk\Client\CMain.cs:line 98

thanks

Remedi

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Mar 2, 2017

Tweety Subzer0 Kaiser < 3 people 100% using cheats banned them its sickening.
Tweety ??.. its normaly lol But Subzer0 Kaiser ExCala Mighty SFL Gia And Bangg cheating i saw them :frown-new:
-TheOne

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017

Tweety ??.. its normaly lol But Subzer0 Kaiser ExCala Mighty SFL Gia And Bangg cheating i saw them :frown-new:
-TheOne

You cheat urself stfu ROFL

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle

-TheOne

lol your saying i'm cheating now?

its clear who's cheating and who isn't and (TheOne) your a terrible warrior you can tell thats not your normal class you pick.

anyways back on topic...

GM about please i need my BlkDrgRobe(F) fixed my chara looks like a floating wig!!!

/ExCaLa

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa

Excala don't cheat, can agree with most the rest apart from maybe Gia never seen him look to fast on my screen. TheOne your one of the worst ones thats the thing.

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017

cant get on, seems to stil be down

wonderman

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 1, 2013

thats like the 6th time its crashed in 2 days now whats up with it

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017

Problem with server is that its crashing over 5 times per day, and its off more than its on...

worst of all.. u get a epic drop.. crashes... say bye bye to that item... as i have just lost one of the best armours in game due to crash..

Last edited: