Mir Atlantis [Crystal] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
Re: Mir Atlantis [Crystal M2]

Problem with server is that its crashing over 5 times per day, and its off more than its on...

Just like Ross and Rachel!

EDIT: My wife informs me that joke was terrible, but **** it...it's still the early 2000's to me!

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017

Just like Ross and Rachel!

EDIT: My wife informs me that joke was terrible, but **** it...it's still the early 2000's to me!

:lol killed me on that one haha

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle

wouldnt surprise me if the arabs are crashing the server for the boss re-spawns.

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017

wouldnt surprise me if the arabs are crashing the server for the boss re-spawns.

i think theyre exploiting :D considering how MissDeath is getting brand spanking new kit every boss they kill and i kill over 100 bosses

get one of best arms in game, only to dissapear to a crash

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle

i think theyre exploiting :D considering how MissDeath is getting brand spanking new kit every boss they kill and i kill over 100 bosses

get one of best arms in game, only to dissapear to a crash

happened when i pk'd DarkSoul..

got his Xooma war brace server randomly crashes..... (brace gone)

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017

happened when i pk'd DarkSoul..

got his Xooma war brace server randomly crashes..... (brace gone)

bro.. i killed over 100/200 bosses in the past 2 days... got owt, then u see people killing 1 boss, getting Numa amrours, 68 weapons..

i finally get a lvl 68 arm.. server crashed soon as i tabbed... BOOOM. its ****ing gone.. biggest pisstake tht

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle

bro.. i killed over 100/200 bosses in the past 2 days... got owt, then u see people killing 1 boss, getting Numa amrours, 68 weapons..

i finally get a lvl 68 arm.. server crashed soon as i tabbed... BOOOM. its ****ing gone.. biggest pisstake tht

GM needs to work on the server being more stable, its good it comes back up fairly quick but downtime kills servers.

server has a decent user count with PLENTY of pk constantly, can only see more people coming to play if a couple of issues are fixed.

Last edited:

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017

GM needs to work on the server being more stable, its good it comes back up fairly quick but downtime kills servers.

server has a decent user count with PLENTY of pk constantly, can only see more people coming to play if a couple of issues are fixed.

best thing about it is the usercount is rising... once GM fixes the crashing sorts class balancing abit, gets content it'll be epic

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle

GM needs to sort this stupid D/C cause all his arab mates are farming the bosses constantly.

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017

GM needs to sort this stupid D/C cause all his arab mates are farming the bosses constantly.

Yep because some of the arabs said "get ready for crash potup for r/s", so clearly they're the problem lol and they're exploiting something

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa

Empeor can you look into Tao's please, i'll break it down.

We have 1 spell that can inflict any sort of damage ( SFB ) With 160 SC and red poison on a warrior i can hit 700 MAX, now they have LR which last like 10 seconds and hit whole screen our pets are useless, and 3 sun pots u can regen the SFB with just done before casting another, unlike a wizz we don't have firewall to tick on them whilst chucking firestorm for 500+ damage on their head.

Again Vs Wizards 1 spell, can hit a max of 300 because it does not cut shield, pets hit them for 60-70 max not even worth casting as pro rings.

We either need Poison cloud ( **** knows why it's not being used you have crystal files and limiting us to mostly 2.3 or pre 2.3 spells ) or our SFB just doing like 1.3K damage a hit to make it even close to viable without us having pets to flinch people.

:\ Any other Taoist here feel the same ?

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003

Think they need to take this sown and fix the problems.

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle

Yep because some of the arabs said "get ready for crash potup for r/s", so clearly they're the problem lol and they're exploiting something

GM really needs to take action on these people, he should see the cause of the crashing and ban the people who are causing this.

this will really effect the usercount with these greedy players.

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017

Think they need to take this sown and fix the problems.

to be fair theres not much to do, well there is but if he prioritizes right, he can handle problems very easily,

1st, sort the crashes out

2nd, sort out the damages of taos/wizz

look @warrior lvling

then look @other **** etc, instead of giving more content with broken classes etc

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle

also the events they do only seem to benefit one guild because they are the strongest, and have the most members.

most bosses are too hard for the lower levels, the same group of players who get the bosses making the gap bigger and bigger for newer players.

Abdozaki

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 22, 2013
Idek?

Guild cap needs to be limited on this server atleast 15..

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003

to be fair theres not much to do, well there is but if he prioritizes right, he can handle problems very easily,

1st, sort the crashes out

2nd, sort out the damages of taos/wizz

look @warrior lvling

then look @other **** etc, instead of giving more content with broken classes etc

Not much todo? Stoping people from crashing my server should be a must lol.

Anchorman

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 1, 2014

I'm a lvl 53 Warrior and the only boss I have killed is the normal WT, everytime I'm in WT KR2 there is allways someone in there so I haven't even come close (mainly because I'm low level) what I'm saying is there should be places for low levels to earn some items from boss hunting, Haven't found any other boss that I can solo, or I'm looking in the wrong places? ive tried most of the caves on the tele NPC.

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle

I'm a lvl 53 Warrior and the only boss I have killed is the normal WT, everytime I'm in WT KR2 there is allways someone in there so I haven't even come close (mainly because I'm low level) what I'm saying is there should be places for low levels to earn some items from boss hunting, Haven't found any other boss that I can solo, or I'm looking in the wrong places? ive tried most of the caves on the tele NPC.

bone elite - bone cave

ghouls - zombie cave

WT - Wooma temple 1 and v2

young hog king - boar cave

most bosses require sunpots to kill.