MiR Conclusion DM2

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
slaneshes maps sound the only good things about it, everything else such as spells and mob magics etc arnt done by him, anyone can use the DM2 files and have all those features.

joe112

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 1, 2006
Farphit said:
slaneshes maps sound the only good things about it, everything else such as spells and mob magics etc arnt done by him, anyone can use the DM2 files and have all those features.
iagree with um8 i might try it out but not sure, PS how uget them MIR3 tiles? :P

rashed

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 24, 2005
how come ur server has tdb and mirrorings... no other server ive played has these spells

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
rashed said:
how come ur server has tdb and mirrorings... no other server ive played has these spells
they are using the new Diamond M2 but u can get half them working

Radeon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2006
Got a forum yet? if so can u post? if not can you say when there will be one?

Onimusha™

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 21, 2006
any more news lately , not heard an update for a while now

its still in the making , yea?

DarkDragon14

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2003
Orlando, Florida
i have no idea...this is the first time i veiwed this thread and it dont seem like the server team is as interested in the server as they were in the beginning...can somone please update up on the progress the server has made and a new estimated up time? Thanks :)

Kaos

Slanesh

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 6, 2004
Stoke, England
Apologies for lack of updates... Just I haven't made much progress at all, as I've had severe r/l issues recently. I'm sure Holy and whoever else is building the server can finish it without me. Sorry all!