Mir Elements 2.3.

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Buffy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 29, 2003
I'm convinced you got ur education from a wigga. or your trying to be a wigga.

Please leave the forums :) Thanks.

And Goodluck with the server like i said.

OI NOW I DONT NO WHAT A WIGGA IS BUT I THINK YOUR INSULTING ME ... MY FULL STOPS ARE STYLING AND A HABBIT IM TRING TO BREAK SO LICK MY BALLZ , YEAH DAN ME U POGS ND ALEX PARALETIC TOMOZ OR WAH>!>!>!>!

FK THA SERVER THA CAN BE DONE IN A FEW NIGHTS AFTER WE STOP DRINKNIG !! JEVY FTW ?!

pogs11

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2006
Wales
Shut the fuck up you stupid hypocritical prick.

Keep going Dan, if you need anything you know where to find me :].

if Dan asked u for help i would Delete the server from his pc and mine. GTFO of this thread Your not wanted.

Thanks

Bon - when i was adding some items i did look throe your client for a few things sorry if that's a problem i will take the items i added from your client out if needed

*Edit*

Buffy- Stop Spamming on this thread pls your just making a fool out of your self

Pogs

Ps Bon u av some Awesome weps in ur client:P!

Last edited:

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
OI BART ... SHRRUP ISDIT ALL SERVERS ON HERE IS CLONES OFF OTHERS YA? ND RONGGO BONGO ITS ALL SERVERS .. MR BANDET OLD SKOLL RARRRRRRRRRRRRRR FLICKA LA BEAN SUCKLA DONG BUDDEEEEHHH
okkkkkkk then... some1s got issues!

i dont care if u use stuff from my client, every1 else does, they all come from somewhere

all id ask is that if u did find some new stuff that i didnt have, ud send to me so i could add to my client
only thing i hate is when ppl rip **** from my client, then dont send me stuff if i ask for some of their stuff lol

sharing is caring ;)

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
OI NOW I DONT NO WHAT A WIGGA IS BUT I THINK YOUR INSULTING ME ... MY FULL STOPS ARE STYLING AND A HABBIT IM TRING TO BREAK SO LICK MY BALLZ , YEAH DAN ME U POGS ND ALEX PARALETIC TOMOZ OR WAH>!>!>!>!

FK THA SERVER THA CAN BE DONE IN A FEW NIGHTS AFTER WE STOP DRINKNIG !! JEVY FTW ?!

Stop making yourself look bad kid.

D4NO if this person really is on your server team then i doubt the server matey, not sounding rude but he's proven he's an immature 13 year old that reckon's the cap's lock button is there to be cool.

/Czeldabolg

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
i agree, the guy is clearly an idiot, and if he has a GM, or access to the server, it iwll not go far.

his attitude is not appropriate for runnin a server / bein a GM, he acts like a 13yr old chav that sits in park drinkin vodka thinkin hes 'cool' :rolleyes:

Dano

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 18, 2006
Wales
lmao. bit of a piss up night thats all. but no he does not have gm. he is testing the server for me and is also a very close friend. and regards to the server when hes not drunk hes very helpful in finding npc bugs. map bugs and other bugs lol

Doddsy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 2, 2005
Hartlepool
Server looks ok as of yet, as for tht weird kid thats playing up on the forums i think he should grow up.

Dano

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 18, 2006
Wales
thanks. as well server coming along nicely. just the hardest part is the quest that takes you right the way through the game

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
lmao. bit of a piss up night thats all. but no he does not have gm. he is testing the server for me and is also a very close friend. and regards to the server when hes not drunk hes very helpful in finding npc bugs. map bugs and other bugs lol

I hope this doesn't sound too harsh but if he's coming onto a forums mashed then it really shows how much he needs the forums to get a kick lol.

Sorry matey.

Just my view, I'll stop the flaming here anyway. Take Care.

/Czeldabolg

pogs11

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2006
Wales
okkkkkkk then... some1s got issues!

i dont care if u use stuff from my client, every1 else does, they all come from somewhere

all id ask is that if u did find some new stuff that i didnt have, ud send to me so i could add to my client
only thing i hate is when ppl rip **** from my client, then dont send me stuff if i ask for some of their stuff lol

sharing is caring ;)

If we do find Any thing you have not got we will sent it to you ASAP! we probs wont though you seem to find stuff alot faster than us lot:P

And Buffy is a really good Tester when hes not dunk but He is also not A gm and never will be don't mean to be harsh but its life aye:P?

Dano

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 18, 2006
Wales
pogs i just destroyed the gospel hall shign lol. its now 'GO L HALL' LOL

Buffy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 29, 2003
tbh all lick my arse yeah pogs dan did fkin riped all tehe letter off nd nd **** , thb bon stfu all the stuff in your client its a ripp of of sum other one nd wen i came on yest i couldnt see ma keys proply if u geeksd got off ya pc nd nd went ut ud meet m8s nd av a lught ... lick my arse aint gunna elp out wiv server if u **** gunna slag me off for one drunk nite .. dan - pogs on your own ( i do av gm atm also sent um **** laods so if im as imature as u say .. servers FUXKED coz ma skripts nd tha are guna be usless) watch um use um anyway

pogs11

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2006
Wales
tbh all lick my arse yeah pogs dan did fkin riped all tehe letter off nd nd **** , thb bon stfu all the stuff in your client its a ripp of of sum other one nd wen i came on yest i couldnt see ma keys proply if u geeksd got off ya pc nd nd went ut ud meet m8s nd av a lught ... lick my arse aint gunna elp out wiv server if u **** gunna slag me off for one drunk nite .. dan - pogs on your own ( i do av gm atm also sent um **** laods so if im as imature as u say .. servers FUXKED coz ma skripts nd tha are guna be usless) watch um use um anyway

maby u should lern how to read. U fool it would stop u from cryin stop flaming in hear.

Dano

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 18, 2006
Wales
gav dnt flame m8. theres enuff already lol :) can i just have ture oppinions aobut the server.

many thanks

/dano

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK

Proven how immature you are yourself. When your older you'll look through the post's and see what we mean.

Seriously with your attitude on these forums i believe you we're probably more a hindrance then a help on that server. Cause all you've done so far is told us you we're a Gm there which has crippled it's reputation.

I do wish the server all the best again though, with him gone i'm sure it will go smoothly.

Dano

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 18, 2006
Wales
I appreciate the good lucks etc. but i don't appreciate people insulting my m8. now if you not going to post something nice. then don't post tbf. as far as i am concerned he the only 1 that has been on my server and tested great deal. yeah ha came on hear drunk. big deal. and tbf it sounds like sum of you are scared of the work brandy. vodka. + gin.

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
So your judgeing me, for judgeing a drunk person,

You've slagged him off yourself yet when someone agree's you cry against them? What's wrong did the big bad boy come tell you off ?

Awwwww...

Oh and the reason i was posting is due to most of his post's prove he's an idiot it really is putting your server reputation down. What i'm saying is yeah fair call he's your mate but his post's show nothing helpful towards the server so far or any progress, just plain flaming against people's comments. [Yes i agree that's what i'm doing now]

But your server thread really doesn't need the crap he's posting, nor the crap of you lot chatting together, so take it to PMs if really needed.

/czeldabolg

Last edited:

Dano

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 18, 2006
Wales
yeah mate. pretty much . u think that i didn't slag no 1 off. i said stop the slagging w/e. get out get pissed. then come post c what think you come out with.

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
Why would i come onto a forum's p***ed? That's just a bit sad in my opinion lad.

If you get a kick out of posting on a forums while drunk go ahead, but your only crippling your own reputation. IMO.

/czeldabolg

Status
Not open for further replies.