Mir entourage 2.3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
awww three heroes another exploiter welcome to the party its ur turn for a whinge now ... go for it ...

triple x

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2007
Well this has to be one of the worst servers i have ever seen, no effort has been put in, no thought has been put in, gm's are tossers, and corrupt. If you play you have problems lol.

Close the server, dont re-launch it, or another one for that matter as u r useless.
yes finnally some one else with some info on how crap it is ....and how the gm's are.. i was the one who found out the bug on the usuck letter quest and he removed it....then yesterday he put it back in and set all the ppl up who moand about the server .. yes i did it to see wot happend and i got banned .. wot about all the other ppl who did it and are STILL in game ?? i can name names if u want but if u cant be botherd to even do owt then thats ur fault ... server needs putin down and wiping .. but like i said previously u wont coz ul lose *ALL UR PLAYERS *....

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
yes finnally some one else with some info on how crap it is ....and how the gm's are.. i was the one who found out the bug on the usuck letter quest and he removed it....then yesterday he put it back in and set all the ppl up who moand about the server .. yes i did it to see wot happend and i got banned .. wot about all the other ppl who did it and are STILL in game ?? i can name names if u want but if u cant be botherd to even do owt then thats ur fault ... server needs putin down and wiping .. but like i said previously u wont coz ul lose *ALL UR PLAYERS *....

lmao u still here yawnnnnnnnnnnn lol ... aww bless....

triple x

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2007
lmao u still here yawnnnnnnnnnnn lol ... aww bless....
you cant even do scripts...cant do sht.. ppl that are in game and used exploits are still in game ..its only a matter of time before ppl realize this

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
blah blah blah well u didnt mind when u were playing server and exploiting that script ermmm go figure lol .....

triple x

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2007
i told u about it and u removed it only to put it back in and set ppl up ...corrupt is 1 word for u.. explain this then .. how the hell did ur lass have first guild just as server was up a day ???? ... i no u gave her horn or she loged on ur gm char and made one for herself..like i said corrupt

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
she never found the horn u retard it was rastaboy who found it in wt when i was not even on line u idiot ,.... u have no proof of this crap u wanna bawl about anything else !!!!!

triple x

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2007
lol i have no proof ....ye ur right easy for u to say someone else got horn coz ur da gm lol.. if u call ur self that i mean

Sinista

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 23, 2009
aint is funny that some of the ones now slattering us and saying sever is **** and mike cant do nowt were originaly saying wat a great job mike had done funny how ppl change. y dont all u pathetic little children crewl back into wat eva grimey hole u came from and STFU no1 wats to here wat u have to say so do one

ThreeHeroes

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 6, 2009
awww three heroes another exploiter welcome to the party its ur turn for a whinge now ... go for it ...

Lmfao! i didnt stay on ur server long enuf to exploit.. and if i was u i wud stop mentionion that word exploit, cause it just shows how u didnt test b4 u put server up.. Ur server is dead ur a tossa, end of lol

kelvin09

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 13, 2008
Lmfao! i didnt stay on ur server long enuf to exploit.. and if i was u i wud stop mentionion that word exploit, cause it just shows how u didnt test b4 u put server up.. Ur server is dead ur a tossa, end of lol

if ur not on server then y post here??
server is not dead so shows how much u know....
and thats not nice calling someone that.. are u feeling a little insecure about urself?
God i wish all these ppl that have all this negitive attitude towards servers would make there own bloody servers...cos all they do is go on other ppls hard worked servers and grind it down to the ground...sad really

steve

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 20, 2005
Reading
you're* tosser* you horrible little turd. yeah this servers not amazing but no need to be such a dick :thumbdown:

ThreeHeroes

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 6, 2009
you're* tosser* you horrible little turd. yeah this servers not amazing but no need to be such a dick :thumbdown:

lol have you been readin his posts ? He aint a clue what hes on about.. If you cant see that ur as retarded as him.

excluded

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 31, 2006
Man I ave read sum stupid posts in my time but this thread tops it all off.

Probs peeps that played this server and been banned or left know by now that the server isnt really fit and 100%.

As stated in the first post - this is his real proper server so expect things to be messed up a little and exploits ere and there, if you know of or find a exploit report it (rules on every server so ive seen)

if peeps are really that upset about this server DELETE it from your system and move on, me on the other hand knowing stonecold irl - i can tell you now that he does know what he is doing - give him time and everything will be sorted.

Mike I will be on at the weekend m8y and if you still got any problems you finding hard to sort out I will go through them with ya.

This Corrupt buisness happens on every server going, so what if his mrs has got this and got that or his mate has this and has that - his mrs and mates play this constantly, thay props playing at times most others are not on - if you dont believe that they had a item dropped ASK stonecold for a screenshot on his OWN forum to prove the drop as i dont think this can be made up. if he doesnt show a screenie well then u have a leg to stand on.
I THINK THIS SHOULD BE A RULE WHEN OWNING/RUNNING A SERVER!

There is ways to everything but certainatley slander or slating any server off on lomcn is not the way round it as I prefer people to try themselves ten make a opinion.

(BTW this thread was made for sure opinion on other matters, not need to flame this thread, but opinions vary)

Keep on doing wot your doin mike

kelvin09

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 13, 2008
it cant be that bad a server considering the ppl who got banned what to come back lol... anyways there a new 5 floor cave in game witch drops pretty good gold .. items.. exppots ect... pretty good if u ask me