Mir EXTREME [2.3]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

myjan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 6, 2011
East Sussex
Re: Mir EXTREME

really sorry to say people there could be a small delay in putting the link on here found a few probs ingame working on them like mad i'll keep u posted keep checking here for the link sorry again zeus

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds

omg omg nooooooo lol nah hope u get this fixed :) gl

btw :P how long off a delay are we talking about here :)

/skunky

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds

lol 7 ups is 5 o clock in the morning and ur wanting him to post links at this time haha ur a mad guy :D

Skunky

myjan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 6, 2011
East Sussex

it will be up either saturday or sunday that i promise you ppl sorry for the delay but i want it to be as good as it can be before i upload link may even be 2moz if all goes well with the fixes so keep checking here lol

Zeus

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds

it will be up either saturday or sunday that i promise you ppl sorry for the delay but i want it to be as good as it can be before i upload link may even be 2moz if all goes well with the fixes so keep checking here lol

Zeus

ok tyvm for updateing us on whats is goind on :) hope u get all problems fixed :)

/Skunky

Rippers

LOMCN n00bie
Mar 27, 2011

Woooooooop cant wait for Extreme to come back!! havent played mir since last extreme was up. Would be better if you could get your own forums sorted ASAP then we can direct people to there and then you can start to add more info about server, guides, screenies ect :D woop woop very exciting an i sure will be playing an be spreading the word to friends from old servers :D.

Muchos Loveageeeeeeeeeee

/Dotty1

<3

P.S.... The lovely GMThor not gonna be around :((( BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO to that! :'(

UltSpeed

Lena 💪
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 15, 2010
England

Woooooooop cant wait for Extreme to come back!! havent played mir since last extreme was up. Would be better if you could get your own forums sorted ASAP then we can direct people to there and then you can start to add more info about server, guides, screenies ect :D woop woop very exciting an i sure will be playing an be spreading the word to friends from old servers :D.

Muchos Loveageeeeeeeeeee

/Dotty1

<3

P.S.... The lovely GMThor not gonna be around :((( BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO to that! :'(

GMThor was a douche anyway.

You really excited over a game ? jhezzz you have issues.

OT - Any info about the server, what it has to offer ?

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds

same iv already told like 30 ppl about this comeing bk up :D canot w8 maself just wana get bk on ex n murk it like the good old days :P

/Skunky

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009

You mean, *Bench will merk it like the old days hhhh!

/Bench - /xFudaGuyx

Rippers

LOMCN n00bie
Mar 27, 2011

oh **** off Chris ur the one bashin online games 24/7, your still here with ya dickhead comments i see! GET A LIFE? :)

UltSpeed

Lena 💪
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 15, 2010
England

oh **** off Chris your the one bashing on-line games 24/7, your still here with ya dickhead comments i see! GET A LIFE? :)

Why so mad ?

Your the one who gets all excited over a game and you say me get a life ?

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds

wtf are u 2 even arguing about lol? i seriously do not get it ><?

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds

hahaha save it 4 wen this goes live and have a nooooooob fight xD

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds

omg the stranger returns loool anne were have u been lol :( not spoke to u 4 days >< get on yahoo :P

Status
Not open for further replies.