Mir EXTREME [2.3]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
Re: Mir EXTREME

was told in a erlier post that it would be live by sat/sunday due to some kind ov set back :)

Esmee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2011
USA

Nice !! will keep checking back ... cant wait to get to lvling

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds

same :) got well excited wen i 1st read that this was cumming bk up i wated time to play this again wen i got out ov prison then to only find it had been closed down lool

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010

Whens this going live ? Guna give it a bash, pwn u all =P

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004

same :) got well excited wen i 1st read that this was cumming bk up i wated time to play this again wen i got out ov prison then to only find it had been closed down lool

Bet that was hard, Dealing with no Mir while inside... Torture eh?

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010

Bet that was hard, Dealing with no Mir while inside... Torture eh?

Probs have got it now days, they got every thing else lols.

Whats happening with this server? *_*

myjan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 6, 2011
East Sussex

i really sorry to say theres a bigger delay then i 1st thought it will be up and it will be a great game to play but atm theres far to many issues in game to open it live i will sort it i promise you all that and i know it was promised for today but looks like i need a few more days but rest assured it will be worth the wait ppl you have my word on that got a few probs with server company and my end to sort then we are good to go really sorry to mess you all about but im telling you now it will be a great game it was Lones Extreme now its mine with a good few added bits and bobs so a huge ty to lone for his help with the server and you never know very soon ill be looking for a 3rd gm but dont post on here regarding gm wait till we get our forum up please sorry again Zeus=Admin.

Last edited:

UltSpeed

Lena 💪
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 15, 2010
England

i really sorry to say theres a bigger delay then i 1st thought it will be up and it will be a great game to play but atm theres far to many issues in game to open it live i will sort it i promise you all that and i know it was promised for today but looks like i need a few more days but rest assured it will be worth the wait ppl you have my word on that got a few probs with server company and my end to sort then we are good to go really sorry to mess you all about but im telling you now it will be a great game it was Lones Extreme now its mine with a good few added bits and bobs so a huge ty to lone for his help with the server and you never know very soon ill be looking for a 3rd gm but dont post on here regarding gm wait till we get our forum up please sorry again Zeus=Admin.

What other stuff have you added to improve the old Extreme Lone did ? I mean more new caves ? Will Extreme kit be in-game straight way ? or will that be in later date ?

myjan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 6, 2011
East Sussex

Extreme kit will be ingame straight away with full extreme kits available so that's all cool and lots of events added to the server with a good few twists and turns as above sorry for delay keep checking back here for my download link

UltSpeed

Lena 💪
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 15, 2010
England

Extreme kit will be ingame straight away with full extreme kits available so that's all cool and lots of events added to the server with a good few twists and turns as above sorry for delay keep checking back here for my download link

the hole extreme kit complete this time ? looking forwards to play, but tbh if leveling map is in, i think it shouldn't bring teh PK to caves! or just wait till some foreigner FW fall maps -.-

myjan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 6, 2011
East Sussex

Link will be posted here asap and yes lvling maps are in game and yes full extreme kit the hole lot now back to work to get it ready for you ppl lol

Status
Not open for further replies.