Mir Galaxy [Heroes] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Re: [Heroes] Mir Galaxy

if your server is live plz make a server ad

Thanks ice

Jadelina

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2011

was about 15 avg user count for first day or 2 now its at 30.

Jadelina

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2011

Have you changed IP? its slightly wrong in the .ini its supposed to be 94.6.13.135 x

Jadelina

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2011

well, sorted..

Glad to hear it :)

---------- Post Merged on 29-10-2012 at 09:23 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 28-10-2012 at 11:25 PM ----------

Start of the boss mini quests have been added 20 of a certain boss gives u a non repairable torch and exp. also added 32 and 35 quests but the 35 quest wasn't working correctly so will fix it when I get home from work.
Mp consumption is a little high on all spells so have upped the amount of mp pots give. Should be fine since there's no pro rings ingame.
Will be a mini event on the 31st for Halloween. Nothing major as the server is too young and don't want to unbalance it. Will post details nearer the time.
Happy hunting!
X

Jadelina

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2011

That's because you're in apprentice kit which is for all classes as you progress into your own class kit your sc will increase and dc will decrease.

It won't take long to get a guardian kit on and you should notice It balances itself out :)

Will look into the lag when I'm home and reboot if necessary. Hasn't been any lag on the sever until now but these things happen I suppose x

Reactions: TheDayIDie

Kamikaze

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 21, 2005

new compared to? We will be adding new skills in patchs

---------- Post Merged at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:31 PM ----------

HALLOWEEN PATCH HERE

Halloween Event will be going live at 8pm, details of the event will be posted soon.

Jadelina

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2011

Reboot at 7:50 to add the event to game. Please patch as posted below.

There will be both single person and group keys dropping from EVERY boss and sub boss ingame that give you access to our halloween cave for 1 hour at a time. You can go back into the cave as many times as you like as long as have a key each time.

After 1 hour you will be teleported back to the NPC in bw.

The mobs inside the halloween cave will drop Pumpkins which have a chance of dropping most items ingame, they also have a chance to spawn you a boss or give you a pet. Different pets last different amounts of time depending on their strength but you will be told how long you have your pet for.

The map is NOT a safezone and pking IS allowed.

There are also bosses located around the map with a 40 Minute spawn time.

Happy Hunting!

(This event caters for all levels and will run until midnight tomorrow.)

Jade && Simon

Kamikaze

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 21, 2005

Please make sure you turn off allow group to stop people recalling you into event map and pking you!

People have been warned against it, if you have video proof of anyone exploiting this they will be banned!

safc

LOMCN n00bie
Nov 6, 2011

some one help me plz..... i want to play server and have d/led it but when i run it it dont cover my whole screen and i carnt see the bottom bit to make a new account any one know how i can fix it?

Kamikaze

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 21, 2005

some one help me plz..... i want to play server and have d/led it but when i run it it dont cover my whole screen and i carnt see the bottom bit to make a new account any one know how i can fix it?

press alt and enter or hide your task bar temporarily