Mir Gui

Status
Not open for further replies.

Me_F0h_Teh_Win

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 6, 2004
I apolagise(sp) if this is in the wrong section, can it be moved if it is please, i been playing round with the mir gui and completly stripped it hoping to make 1 from a fresh, but thier seems to be this bugger in the way ....

1125344007Images684.bmp

(in red is a very rough example of what i wanted) as u can see the black oblong isnt part of the gui (i think) , is this in any way to edit? or do i just have to work around it?

Thanks in advance

imgfull.php

Last edited:

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
no you cant remove that black without a working source. thats where the draw line finishes, i made a gui which needed an extended draw line, so i had to scrap the work in the end.

Me_F0h_Teh_Win

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 6, 2004
Farril said:
no you cant remove that black without a working source. thats where the draw line finishes, i made a gui which needed an extended draw line, so i had to scrap the work in the end.

bah :( kk thnx

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 20 characters.

20 !?!?!?!

killer22

Permanently R3T/\r|)
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2003
PFC where else
god i remember making GUI's lol.. yeah they suk when it comes to removing em completely... it can b done but like farril said u gotta source it out... hard n boring job n i dunno where 2 begin before u ask :)

ive done a few awile ago now and if u want 2 extend it over the draw line its ok but moving icons/placements is also a long task.. best to use it as it is but edit the intire look of it :0) GL

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
its possible to hex the client to extend the draw line. problem is knowing where to change the values. i know theres atleast 3 values to change.

Serphant

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 15, 2004
instead of the original interface just make it all the transparent colour oO

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
1. make it the transparent colour, and like i said, you will just see black because of the draw line.

2. dont bump old topics

3. locked

Status
Not open for further replies.