Mir Legends

smoochy boys on tour

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
this is just a idea at the mo, ive not decided what files to use or the exact exp will be. it will prob be 2.3 as they seem to be the best to work with. it wont be a euro copy so it wont be slow lvling. once i have finally decided what it will be and have started working on it then i will put a post in the UPCOMING SERVERS section.....

Dont wanna slate ur "server" but...seriously you posted 3 pages of story line without working a single minute on server?

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
Lol at people saying 1 month to 40 is low rate, seriously.... Do you people remember how long it used to take to get to 40 in euro and I mean around 1.4.

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
this is just a idea at the mo, ive not decided what files to use or the exact exp will be. it will prob be 2.3 as they seem to be the best to work with. it wont be a euro copy so it wont be slow lvling. once i have finally decided what it will be and have started working on it then i will put a post in the UPCOMING SERVERS section.....

Dont wanna slate ur "server" but...seriously you posted 3 pages of story line without working a single minute on server?
Which is a bad thing?

You really think WeMade woke up & said "We're making a new MMORPG today, it's gunna have Omas, SpittingSpiders & Zombies in it"

Good things come from extensive planning. Believe me.

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
Why would some1 compare WeMade making a new mmorpg with a guy named "williams" making another mir server?

What i meant is that this post is as worthy as someone posting "New mir 6.1 server soon.It will have flying mounts,will be full 3D,will have 3000 spells per class and 27 classes blablabla". Chances are it will never be completed as planned and even if it is most features wont work well...

Neway gl.

liammc10

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 8, 2010
Williams from Massacre?

Will problies give this a try seemed a level headed fair guy on massacre (if it is you) and always had good ideas on server development.

Williams

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2007

is this the upcoming server section??? no. all i see in that is some1 posting a new thread saying," new server, eta 4 weeks, got euro clone maps and putting a wt in the middle of bichon wall, will add more as we go on". yeah that server will be great.... im not saying the server i will try and make will work, it may well not as im not the best at pc's and ****, infact i would be more than happy if some 1 who knew what they were doing came in and said that its a good idea and will make a server like it. aslong as there is a decent server out there who cares. everything needs planning, and everything takes time.....

Williams from Massacre?

Will problies give this a try seemed a level headed fair guy on massacre (if it is you) and always had good ideas on server development.

ya it me from mass m8. glad some 1 noticed my effots on mass lol. gave prav half the good ideas he had, shame he didnt listen bout the cheating egypions.... was a good server :(

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
Since u are not the best at pc's i suppose u cant code so 2.6 is out of question so forget the assasins you mentioned.If you cant script either then wotever u posted there isnt doable at least solo by you.

On the other hand if a guy who knows wot he is doing reads this and decides to make a server like that it could be really good(with some changes like the lvls each theme is aimed at).Not saying you cant do it just going by your words that this is prolly ur first try on mir servers.

liammc10

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 8, 2010
Since u are not the best at pc's i suppose u cant code so 2.6 is out of question so forget the assasins you mentioned.If you cant script either then wotever u posted there isnt doable at least solo by you.

On the other hand if a guy who knows wot he is doing reads this and decides to make a server like that it could be really good(with some changes like the lvls each theme is aimed at).Not saying you cant do it just going by your words that this is prolly ur first try on mir servers.

If you don't like it GTFO it :) xxx

GoodFight

LOMCN Leecher
Jul 14, 2010
hmmm all sounds good except the name, im sure i came up with this name while me and someone was making a server, ur free to use it, as i dont own a server but.. do i know u?

Hardly a unique name though is it?

Server sounds dodgy. Ripping off films and tv series? Why? its mir...

Be interesting to see, but i don't see the themes suiting the mir gameplay at all.

Williams

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2007
Hardly a unique name though is it?

Server sounds dodgy. Ripping off films and tv series? Why? its mir...

Be interesting to see, but i don't see the themes suiting the mir gameplay at all.

yes it is mir. and im sure alot of people have got bored of old style mir. Mir has the images ingame all ready. im sure if u said tigers/fishing 5 years ago people would of said the same thing.

you could say what has a pumpkin and witches got to do with mir? but they make it work in a halloween event and every enjoys it. thats bringing a real life thing into mir.

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
Can do 40 in a month on x3 exp with help... and that's classed as low rate. Obviously not the first wave of users, but after a while.