Mir M Hype

smoochy boys on tour

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
Hello Mir community,

Returning to LOMCN after a 10 year hiatus.

Mir M has released in Korea for alpha testing and I've been following the development closely over the past couple of weeks.

The project actually looks like it has huge potential for Mir 2 players - as they have designed the gameplay to emulate the Mir 2 experience that we know and love.

It uses the same grid system and fixed top-down camera and is being launched with the 3 starting classes warrior, taoist and wizard.

There seems to be a huge talent tree to enable players to customise their character builds in different ways, and players can focus on building characters specifically for professions and crafting.

There's definitely certain aspects of the game that I'm not too sure about. They have included some autoplay systems - but this doesn't look as terrible as the Mir4 gameplay.

The live action trailer is incredibly nostalgic - you can see craftsman creating the famous LOM gates at the beginning, and the chickens being released into Bichon. Definitely worth a watch;

Lots of cool gameplay and stuff on their youtube. The official wemade YouTube channel can be found here;

I can't imagine we'll see a western release for the game this year, but once it's out, I'll definitely be getting involved!

Would love to hear your thoughts.