Mir Revelation (Crystal)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
Why does it always have to be 3 or 5?? Why not 4? 3+ sin since IMO sin is being chosen more than archer ever was? Right?

Mecha

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jun 28, 2015
Essex
Apologies for the lack of updates we've been really busy reworking the client and decided to go custom. This set us back slightly but we will be hosting a test server end of June to check for any balance issues and apply final changes before live launch. We will be looking for testers in the next couple of weeks so check back with us!

Image 2.jpg

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
looking good - will beta for sure

Sorry but looking good? its just one screenshot showing other then maybe 2 new armours and weapons? Screenshot map contents looks normal.

But goodluck with the server guys.

Aluith

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2012
Out of interest when you say Medium(custom) what kind of level ranges are you looking at?

Do you plan to have a traditional feel with all the different provinces you travel through to reach caves or will it be one of those servers with a central town and your just teleport to everything?

iJam

To the rhythm
VIP
Oct 8, 2007
London
Out of interest when you say Medium(custom) what kind of level ranges are you looking at?
We don't want leveling to be too much of a grind, but we want to inspire people to hunts in groups..
not going to much into detail but to put it simply you can and I'm guessing a lot of you will be go solo and level pretty smooth. But then if you teamed up with some friends you could head over to a more difficult hunting area. levels wont be much faster than solo but the you will most likely return with some profit (items/gold) this doesn't mean these difficult areas are impossible to solo its just more efficient.

Do you plan to have a traditional feel with all the different provinces you travel through to reach caves or will it be one of those servers with a central town and your just teleport to everything?
We like the traditional feel you'll probably doing a lot of jogging the main transport to different areas will be through the sailor.
Direct cave transports are possible but not much info on that just yet.

Geniusnoob

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 13, 2005
Bucks UK
Sorry but looking good? its just one screenshot showing other then maybe 2 new armours and weapons? Screenshot map contents looks normal.

But goodluck with the server guys.

That, the detail in the initial advert and if the server has as much effort as the website then yea - looking good, thanks for your input though.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Makes me laugh how you've bullied him into only going with 3 classes... if everyone has this same mentality of 3 classes because "the others are not tested and i'll wait till someone else fixes it" they will never be used.

Go for 5 classes, make your server different... dont just be another euro clone that plays it safe with 3 classes

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
Mecha, are you the previous lomcn user of "Unknown" or have you simply acquired his domain? It's just that your account was created the same month he was banned, and he bought that domain pretty much a year ago (allowing expired domains to be purchased by someone else is usually a grace period of atleast 6 months)

Last edited:

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Mecha, are you the previous lomcn user of "Unknown" or have you simply acquired his domain? It's just that your account was created the same month he was banned, and he bought that domain pretty much a year ago (allowing expired domains to be purchased by someone else is usually a grace period of atleast 6 months)

Oh you good! I can't remember why Unknown was banned? The reason in the CP just says "****ing ****" ... typical me -_-

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
Re: Legend of Mir: Revelation

If you look at unknowns last 100 posts you'll see why lol. Not trying to stirr up anything, mechas posts are much more mature.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk