Mir Revenge 2.3 (3 servers)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hany

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 28, 2005
Lapta said:
Most of the time.

High rate and med will be closed prem at the end of the month.

Servers need paying for in like 4 days or something! I will not be renewing them.

CBA to play the games with the people dossing the server.

and TBH with the server down i am enjoying life a hell of a lot more.

I have no idea if the servers will be up again.

/lapta
That was posted on Mr forums.

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
Lol oh dear.

lapta said:
your all muppets:P

I just wanted to see how many of u had faith in me...

seems like 15% of u do!!!

Shame on you all bar 15% of you.

I wouldnt give up the server for all the xboxs games in GAME (even tho i have more then them
tongue.gif
)

Server should be totally sorted now...

8 days of no mir was great tbh :)

Hope you all had a nice time off to.

Feel free to log in game when ever u want.

there will be no rewinds or anything so dont worry.

Will be a reboot tomorrow to add fixes.

/lapta

Unlucky mate

/Jenix

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
lapta would never close MR, hes said he'll close it like... i dunno stoped countin but its a lot.

hes just a proper bad attention seeker, u can tell by the post all he was after is attention, wants every1 to be like OMG LAPTA NOEZ DONT CLOSE MIR ITZ OUR LIVFES FSSSS WE LOVE U !

still baffles me why ppl play it

lame.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
hes just a proper bad attention seeker, u can tell by the post all he was after is attention, wants every1 to be like OMG LAPTA NOEZ DONT CLOSE MIR ITZ OUR LIVFES FSSSS WE LOVE U !

lame.

The same could be said about you...infact it is, on a frequent basis.

Just the particulars are different.

Weikster

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 21, 2009
36th chamber
lapta would never close MR, hes said he'll close it like... i dunno stoped countin but its a lot.

lame.

Well you could ask yourself why people play it, you did, as well as buy, i mean donate for items.
I know why you don't play it now though, got your own scam server. :cray:
-infraction warranted. =p

Lone

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 15, 2007
Please dont follow Bons lead and turn another MR thread into a spam fest - Bon doesnt like lapta, Lapta doesnt have time to even consider bon.

Regardless of whether Lapta was attention seeking - Or simply trying to shut people up by letting them think they might lose something they seem to want to Moan about constantly.

(Lots of moaning, Make Post "Fine CBA anymore closing it down", moaning Suddenly stops, People unite and rally behind "keep the server online" thread. Temporary peace and quite from the moaners, Confidence boost for a host that has had people making him the target of lots of abuse. all in all the post served more than 1 purpose. Once again think about things before you make comments on them..... (i have forgotten how many times i've told Bon that when he was an daily player of the server he seems to now hate so much.)

Anyway

Could we please have this post and the others i refer to removed please to avoid confusion for new people reading up :)

TY.

Lone

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
why do u make out that i used to love and bum MR? i never once siad it was an amazing or good server, i merely played it cause i liked pkin all my old euro friends, i used to moan about how crap it was and lack of updates all the time, and when he banned me, just shows how corrupt and rubbish a host he is, givin into his donaters and bannin ppl for pkin.

love the way ur still stickin up for him aswell, sayin that lapta cant even be bothered with me, yet he went thro a phase of havin 2 dos my server, and postin repeated threads on his forums about how funny it was, till his own members said how sad he was to the point he had to deny and delete it all, hilarious

ne whos, i dont care about MR, so i wont be postin here agian, just thought id give u a reply tho.

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2004
why do u make out that i used to love and bum MR? i never once siad it was an amazing or good server, i merely played it cause i liked pkin all my old euro friends, i used to moan about how crap it was and lack of updates all the time, and when he banned me, just shows how corrupt and rubbish a host he is, givin into his donaters and bannin ppl for pkin.

You was online nearly 20 hours a day, and donated loads lol... And when he banned you, you cried like a little girl lol.. Dont say it aint true cause i played same time as u xxx. You also say you didnt careabout the server, yet you was always on forum posting new idea's new this, do this, fix this. Simple fact is you did care, you cried when you got banned, and i for one was laughing at all the money u waisted on the server.

Just think what lapta spent all your money on ? And think how much you got from him.. Then see who is laughing lol...

Also, If you didnt care you wouldnt of posted In the first place..

Status
Not open for further replies.