MiR Revival - Medium Rate

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

Renegade1982

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Mar 22, 2014
MiR Revival - Medium rate [2.3]

Long ago, within the lands of MiR there were four major province's Bichon, Mongchon, Prajna, Gi-roogn. For many centuries these provinces thrived off the lands, the people of the provinces were bathed with riches and lived happy lives but it didn't remain this way.
When the lands were around 3,000 years old the leader of Bichon declared war on the Oma King, there was a great war that lasted for decades. The leader of Bichon (Stanislav) thought the four provinces could iradicate the Oma's once and for all . . . . But he was wrong the Oma's defeated Gi-roogn and Prajna first as these were the smallest of the provinces, they then attacked BichonWall, but Stanislav's armys was too vast for the Oma's, they failed and retreated. They went into hiding, many patrols were sent out to find the Oma's over the following decades, but no Oma's were found.
One winter evening an attack on both Bichonwall and Mongchon province was imminent, The armys of both provinces were too few to defend the citizens, it was a slaughter . . . . Stanislav managed to save a few hundred residents along with a regiment of his army. They lost BichonWall and Mongchon to the Oma's and created a new town Bichon-Hold away from the reaches of the Oma's.

-Server Description-

MiR Revival is a 2.3 medium rate server which will be greatly based on European mir but with a change here and there just to make it a little more interesting.

Drop Rate: x3 of European mir
Gold Rate: x3 of European mir
Experience: x3
of European mir

-BETA-

The MiR revival team have decided it would be within the best interests of the server to run BETA testing, however the BETA testing at the moment is closed BETA testing but you can apply to be a BETA tester on our website www.mirrevival.co.uk under the announcements section.

-Features within MiR revival-

• Refining - This feature will allow you upgrade your weapons beyond the maximum gem or orb added stats of plus nine, master this you sha'll be rewarded with great weapons.
  • Crafting - Create lots of different items from your foraging within MiR Revival such as . . . Gems, Item Sets, Weapons, Armours!!
  • Quests - There are quests within every cave of MiR Revival ranging from 1 time only quests to repeatables all come with good rewards.
  • Mining - Mining within MiR Revival will be a much rewarded job . . . try your luck!
  • Lottery - Pay a small free to win greatly many things can be won from benes to items!!
  • Last man standing - Each day there will be a tournament the last man standing at the end will win the reward ( this will be a different tournament for each individual class)
  • Globals - This will be a boss that spawns every 6 hours of every day, once spawned it will send a global message to the server telling you the boss has spawned, fight for the honor of killing these beasts.

-Vital Information-

email: [email protected]
download: will become available when BETA testing is over
E.T.A: 1/5/2014 could be sooner.

Renegade1982

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Mar 22, 2014
Good luck sounds interesting, but 2.3 files ? ><

Thank you mate, we wanted to use 2.3 files to give the server a truely original feel to it but not only that I quite like the 2.3 files, I feel there a good set to work around.

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
hasnt this been tried many times b4 and failed in the process , good luck with it all the same ..

Renegade1982

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Mar 22, 2014
hasnt this been tried many times b4 and failed in the process , good luck with it all the same ..

Thanks very much greatly appreciated, this server will not be a exact clone as that's not very imaginative it will have differences to European Mir just to keep things busy and entertaining.

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
Good luck sounds interesting, but 2.3 files ? ><

You are obviously clueless as ****, 2.3 death files are the best files i have pvped on since 1.4 and thats a long while ago, smoothest, fairest all the bugs are known with them files and expliots can be dealt with so easily.

G/l with server but i dont think you should aim for X3 exp of euro mate, that is around what chornicles is and they get 500 players at peak so a low rate just wont compete.

Maybe a good old med rate ?

UltSpeed

Lena 💪
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 15, 2010
England
You are obviously clueless as ****, 2.3 death files are the best files i have pvped on since 1.4 and thats a long while ago, smoothest, fairest all the bugs are known with them files and expliots can be dealt with so easily.

G/l with server but i dont think you should aim for X3 exp of euro mate, that is around what chornicles is and they get 500 players at peak so a low rate just wont compete.

Moron 2.3 is out dated and boring. and tbh I don't really care what you have done since 1.4, I didn't ask.

Renegade1982

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Mar 22, 2014

This is a medium rate server my friend, the drops have been tried and tested and there are really good drops to be had, Dont usually like to compare but because you mentioned it the drop files on here are alot better than chronicles alot better drop rates from what I seen from the leaked files although this could have changed now.