MiR - Showroom!

Beachy

LOMCN Founder
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
United Kingdom
Hello.

One of our members (Tom27) suggested a screen shot section should be added and the staff along with other members have embraced this idea! This new section can be found in the MiR 2 section for now to see how well it does. This section is made for all your MiR screen shots, new developments, server screenshots and personal MiR screenshots etc basically any picture that relates to MiR is welcome!

HERE: http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=500

If it turns out to be fairly popular ill make separate threads for people to post certain types of images/galleries in and if it gets even more popular it will get its very own section :brows:. We are planning a few more tweaks to help the forum/community out, so for those of you who are still with us we will have more changes to come!!. Watch this space! :). Also if you have any ideas that may improve things that we may have not already have noticed your welcome to suggest in the relevant section ;).

Thanks,

LOMCN Admin Team.:ppunk:

Beachy

LOMCN Founder
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
United Kingdom
wooohoo! . but im mainly looking forward to seeing one for all over games

Yeah i agree but since this is a MiR forum we would like to see how popular it actually gets for MiR before we expand on it :). We could even expand it as a video/screen shot section too which might turn out to be just as popular but start small see how things go and what people may suggest to improve it.

Beachy.

Beachy

LOMCN Founder
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
United Kingdom
should have sold the forum to me, prob wouldnt have ended up as crap lol

Oh of course not or maybe just that the mir community is dying due to lack of interest... lol.:brows: Besides the mods and admins are jsut inactive gunna atleast change the staff around...

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
Beachy is such a forgotten name nowadays, where you just sprung from. Anyways, it's always nice to see additions, even if i don't play mir myself anymore but still like browsing lomcn to see what drags me in to play.

Beachy

LOMCN Founder
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
United Kingdom
Beachy is such a forgotten name nowadays, where you just sprung from. Anyways, it's always nice to see additions, even if i don't play mir myself anymore but still like browsing lomcn to see what drags me in to play.

I got super busy with real life and i hate that rather waste my time on the interwebs :P But while i have atleast a few weeks off before my life gets insanely busy again i thought i;d drop by :).:ppunk:

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
Oh of course not or maybe just that the mir community is dying due to lack of interest... lol.:brows: Besides the mods and admins are jsut inactive gunna atleast change the staff around...

omen for president ;) x

Orphanmaker1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 9, 2009
Querying why my post was editted? I see there was some sort of posts deleted from mental but now I'll never know what they said in response to mine! haha

Sorry for the spam btw, but hey, it's a forum let's post!

Tallos

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 7, 2009
Just him telling us how amazing he is, you've not missed out on anything.