Mir Supreme [2.6+] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
Mir Supreme 2.8

Forum Address : www.MirSupreme.com
Client Download : Click Here
Exe Download : Click Here

Exp Rate : x12
Start Level : 20
Gold : 10,000

Mir Supreme is now live and since beta there have been some changes to alot of stuff aswell as new content being added and bugs being fixed. Alot of people also found it a grind to level at first, now the exp required to level from 20-40 has been lowerd so not much of a grind now. New quest have been added to some leveling caves that require you to collect tags for a reward! New spells are now in drops for you to find also rares such as the special rings, supreme kit and more! New caves added for higher levels. With lots more to come soon. So maybe you didnt like things it in beta, things have improved and will continue to do so.

Legend of Mir Supreme the Four Heroes is a med rate server with the exp rate of x12. The server consist 4 class's, Warrior, Wizard, Taoist and Assassin each having there own unique way of fighting of monsters and bosses, and to defend them selves from others! A Brutal Warrior strength lies in their ability to fight tough monsters with their high strength and power. Where as a Wise Wizard are a talented class with their powerful mass attack skills that can wipe out mass areas at a time. A Mighty Taoist has a variety of sword techniques to slay of any enemy aswell as having healing hands. Also the Silent Assassin can elimnate there enemy by using their magical skills to hallucinate and weaken monsters.

Start Info :
Start Level 20
Start Gold 10,000
You will be given a StarterSword, StarterArmour apon login of new character you will also being given a StarterPack which will give you Starter Rings, Braces, Helm, Necky, Spells.

Custom Commands.
There are loads of usefull commands and its all ways handy to know them all so take a visit to Burj-Province or Bichon Province noticed board to find them out.

Donations.
Donations, yes they do exist but to a minimum to help cover cost of running Mir Supreme. How ever you can not donate for levels, kits, spells, orbs etc. Heres a brief of what you can donate for, Stat Torches, Stat Potions, Exp Scrolls, Drop Scrolls, Revival Potions, Gender Change, Hair Change, Repair Tools and a few more other things talk to Ryan in Burj-Province for more info, and we thank you kindly for helping to surrport Mir Supreme.

Group Hunts!
I've always like the idea of groups hunting together. So you can be sure to find plently of caves where it will require from small groups, to big groups of people to enter a cave to find that hidden boss thats not easyly defeated!
Ever had that rare item drop while your in a group and more than 1 of you want it? Problem solved! @Dice and see who rolls the highest!

Group Buffs :
Gain stats and exp for having more people in group!
Group Members 3
Exp = 30%
HP +50
MP +50
Group Members 5
Exp = 60%
AC +10
AMC +10
HP +50
MP +50
Group Members 8
Exp = 90%
DC +15
MC +15
SC +15
HP +50
MP +50

Group Buffs Stats Stack! So total HP/MP you would get is 150/150 (Exp dont stack)

Mudwall and Sabuk Wall!
A whole new turn around! Mudwall no longer exist as a town its now Sabuk Wall only. If your guild owns Sabuk Wall then its only your guild that has access to any functions in Sabuk Wall lands, including the caves that use to be in Mud Wall there now hunting areas for Sabuk Members. Inside Sabuk Castle Palace Sabuk members can find them selves great rewards from exp boosters, exp rate increase, free items, pets and more! Question is, is your guild strong enough to take over Sabuk?

Sabuk Items!
Talk to Albert on the first floor in Sabuk Wall Leveling Area cave and bring him the 3 required items, he will reward you greatly!

Cave Teleporters!
You can now find Teleporters inside some caves including Prajna Stone Cave,Prajna Temple and Black Dragon Dungeon, these Teleporters will charge you a fee to teleport to further floors!

Supreme Market!
Supreme Market is only open on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays all day. You can enter the Market by talking to Bill in Mirlanda Village, you then have access to several npcs where you can craft and upgrade many differnt things. All market vendors have access to a hunting farm where you will have to find and kill monsters for specail ingredients.

Guilds Of War!
Guilds of War event takes place each day of the week and kicks off at 18:00 and last for 30 minutes. You must talk to the GuildsOfWar npc in Burj-Province 5 minutes before hand to enter. You will then all enter a Chamber where all guild members fight to take control of the Statue, but dont think its that easy just pk'n a few people because with monsters spawning in the chamber through out the 30 minute war will be sure to cause chaos for you all!!

PK Village!
A brand new village for pkers, where you can hunt mobs to work off your pk points or even pay to remove your pk points via npc. Theres also shops where you can buy pk items from, that require you to have X amount of pk points to equip them.!

PK'ing Info :
Reduce 1 pk point every 2 minutes.
50 pk points per murder.
Player name stays brown for 1 minute.

Group Recalling
@GroupRecall - The Orignal style Recall Set is still in game and in use, how ever as usual we've made things better by introducing a new part called Supreme Recall Ring! this ring is the only part required to recall your group so no need for a complete set! Trade in your normal recall parts to get one or get hunting bosses!

Marriage System!
Now you can share the most important moments ingame with your lover by using @dearrecall. Also you will find quests for lovers and much more!

Bring back the dead!
002613.png
A brand new ring called Judas Ring Of Revival that gives 1/10 chances of bringing the monster or boss you just killed back to life!

Damage Stones !
004005y.png
004008.png
004010.png
004012.png

Brand new stones that increase your power of attack from spells such as FlashDash , FlameDisruptor, FlamingSword, SoulFireBall !

Reporting BUGS as and when you find them!
A totaly new way of reporting bugs has just been made easyer than ever!
Simply type @Bug <FOLLOWED message your by>, Job done, Reported! So no need to leave game to access forums when you can report them from being ingame!

Level for Stats !
Leveling is now more rewarding as ever! You will receive stats once at every 5 levels, the higher level you are the better stats you will receive eg: 1-1 , 2-2 ,3-3 ,4-4 and so on! Level and find out, what you waiting for?

Making Money :
Oak Trees are a great way of making quick cash as there are so many trees around Burj-Province. You can get a full bag filled with differnt types of nuts withen minutes and its a great earner! I also hear theres been a Royal Oak Tree spotted around aswell, maybe its rare?
Bichon Mines grab your self a Pick Axe from your local BlackSmith and come along to the best mines about! You can obtain several differnt ores from mining and sell for quick cash, but thats not all! you can now trade your ores in to over 20 differnt npcs all hidden inside the Bichon Mines they can be tricky to find at times but with rewards from Exp Boosters, Exp Rate Increase, Gems, Mir Scrolls and more there well worth finding! You can also upgrade your normal Pick Axe to a Turbo Pick talk to signal in Burj-Province

Screenie still to come..

Mir Supreme Team:
SkunK, server creator.
JudasPriest, server coder.

strapon

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 10, 2011
ITV 9.25am
Great server! Recommend everyone give it a go. Much quicker leveling initially now than it was in beta.

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
Server has improved alot compared to beta and lots more great stuff still to come =)

Jadelina

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2011
Brilliant server, loads to do. Would be a million times better with a larger user count as only hitting 20-30 throughout the day at the moment.

Helpful GMs who are willing to listen to problems and take them into account. Quick fixes to all bugs.

Can easily level from start level 20 to around lvl 40 in a day or two now the rates have been upped and its easy to catch up with higher levels as the levelling gets a bit harder around level 70 so there wont be a huge gap between levels.

Give it a try, definately worth a look!

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
thing that put me off was the lvling - as a lot of people..someone stated much faster lvling now but I'm guessing that's only if u grp, server seems to be greatly group orientated.

strapon

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 10, 2011
ITV 9.25am
thing that put me off was the lvling - as a lot of people..someone stated much faster lvling now but I'm guessing that's only if u grp, server seems to be greatly group orientated.

Not rly m8. A wiz in a group with you can obviously help but its easy enough alone. For instance Ive done lvl46-61 since yesterday on my warr, all solo.

tickledpink

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 3, 2011
haveing abit of trouble ran autopatcher today, logged on me char is black and enter caves is black too every npc i click on goes black, i know sum others also have this re-downloaded exe still same any ideas please or is it sumthing only skunk can fix?

Jadelina

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2011
haveing abit of trouble ran autopatcher today, logged on me char is black and enter caves is black too every npc i click on goes black, i know sum others also have this re-downloaded exe still same any ideas please or is it sumthing only skunk can fix?

Skunk has explained how to fix this on www.mirsupreme.com

Dany97

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2009
Timisoara
For black char just reinstall client and get exe from forum ( Think skunk fixed the patch as that was causing that problem )

So reinstall client and get exe and it should be fine.

Dynamitekid

LOMCN n00bie
Jun 3, 2005
seems good so far, only 2 bad things.
1. create account page times out way too quick
2. gold drops on the floor instead of going staight in your bag

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
gold drop into bag up to server,nothing with picking gold dont be lazy

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Its annoying picking up about 50 piles of gold every lure.

Server went offline got kicked?

Edit: Connection closed :/

maybe but thats how mir, no real mir server have auto gold to bag i think.

Status
Not open for further replies.