Mir Supreme [2.6+] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
have u tried running the auto patcher , if not look on the game forums and see if u have missed any updates , that may be the problem

TheBoss.

LOMCN n00bie
May 22, 2012
cant get on, wouldnt mind giving it ago .. gunna download the full client see if that helps

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
well its been a month or so since i played this and i like many b4 me got to a high lvl and left , over the past month i logged on maybe once a week to see if any updates have been done for the people who are in the high lvls on game , and unfortunately its not happened , you get to my lvl of 140+ and u hang around for a little while and then u get bored and leave , luke m8 no disrespect to server cos its great , but u are letting this server go down the plughole , im now deleting it off my computer and is now playing a low rate , which has got some appeal , i wanted to come bk to your server , but it seems your attitude is "oh well" , u cater for the low lvls and only the low lvls , then when they get high and leave ,it dont matter to you , u are doing what i have done b4 like many others , made a server let it run for a while and got bored and lost interest , sorry to have had to say that cos it was fun server , but when it comes to the point that a sabuk wall was taken cos the holders have all quit out of boredom and u can stand in there and just take it something needs to be done , this servers good its actually great , BUT once u hit 135+ u really start to lose interest quickly and nothing gets done , sorry luke but ur burying this server by not doing anything ...............

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012
well its been a month or so since i played this and i like many b4 me got to a high lvl and left , over the past month i logged on maybe once a week to see if any updates have been done for the people who are in the high lvls on game , and unfortunately its not happened , you get to my lvl of 140+ and u hang around for a little while and then u get bored and leave , luke m8 no disrespect to server cos its great , but u are letting this server go down the plughole , im now deleting it off my computer and is now playing a low rate , which has got some appeal , i wanted to come bk to your server , but it seems your attitude is "oh well" , u cater for the low lvls and only the low lvls , then when they get high and leave ,it dont matter to you , u are doing what i have done b4 like many others , made a server let it run for a while and got bored and lost interest , sorry to have had to say that cos it was fun server , but when it comes to the point that a sabuk wall was taken cos the holders have all quit out of boredom and u can stand in there and just take it something needs to be done , this servers good its actually great , BUT once u hit 135+ u really start to lose interest quickly and nothing gets done , sorry luke but ur burying this server by not doing anything ...............

If u dont play anymore, can I have ur char pls ? I wanna play it :D

XxMasonxX

LOMCN Member
Jun 2, 2011
admin need to show themselves more often, mobs are on crack running way to fast - needs sorting.
is this a good way to end the server - cuz it seems luke and co has lost interest.

Mason

strapon

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 10, 2011
ITV 9.25am
Returned to server a couple of days ago due to there being nothing else to play.
Has its issues but still, prob best private server ive played.....just needs more players and luke to put more into it.

Rapid

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2011
Hmm, Can anyone explain why i'm not allowed to donate? it takes minutes if that, for a donation to be transfered, secondly.. i think there attitude is rather poor, i find rather unfair how other people have donated loads, and when you go to donate, you get this answer "You cannot donate because i have work to do" Rather Annoyed..

/Kren

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
Hmm, Can anyone explain why i'm not allowed to donate? it takes minutes if that, for a donation to be transfered, secondly.. i think there attitude is rather poor, i find rather unfair how other people have donated loads, and when you go to donate, you get this answer "You cannot donate because i have work to do" Rather Annoyed..

/Kren

mate you will find soon why , and we do for your own good . in few days you will find the reason .

please be patience because its for your own good .

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
To all members who have played Mir Supreme I would like to announce that we are updating the server completly including the files, which will mean the server update will be wiped and a new client will be available. The files we are moving to are known as TD 2.3 but we have updated them to a modern 2.6 standerd with the following; Removed level and stat cap's, Horses, Quest System, New Interface, Buff Icons, Mob AIs, Guild Leveling System and more! The new server will still include most of the features what made Mir Supreme what it is aswell as new content.

We plan to open the new server on Friday 20th July for 1 week beta test and if no serous issues are found there will be no wipe. The current Mir Supreme II server will close on the 22nd July.

We hope that you all understand this will work out best for Mir Supreme, were here to stay.

/Luke, SkunK
/JudasPriest

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
e14tph.jpg

well they are updated because i code on them :)

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
in other words ty all goodbye and good riddance to all loyal players who have played my server , if u wish to RESTART for a 3rd time then feel free if not take a walk , thats the general feeling it seems , gms not listening to any of his loyal players on game , dont see this hitting the user count of supreme anymore tbh .......

Kevweasel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 5, 2011
in other words ty all goodbye and good riddance to all loyal players who have played my server , if u wish to RESTART for a 3rd time then feel free if not take a walk , thats the general feeling it seems , gms not listening to any of his loyal players on game , dont see this hitting the user count of supreme anymore tbh .......

yup cant see it going far if as soon as u catch up with the other high lvls etc he closes for a new project. Disapointed tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.