~* Mir Supreme *~ [2.8]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

akira87

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2005
Re: ~* Mir Supreme *~

Putting the start level at 20 and instantly putting people into fairly slow leveling was a poor idea, it's just boring, which is probably why the usercounts so low, just feels like your grinding as soon as you log in.

IMO, you should scrap the bonus exp you get from being in a big group and just do what they did on 4H/3H, where the EXP you get when grouped hardly changes.

I agree the server seems really cool, it's just the slog, it feels like you've been playing longer than you actually have because you're already getting 60-70k exp a mob and not even gettin a full % for it, Couldn't the exp tables be changed and the exp adjusted? I'm not moaning about the speed of leveling here, merely agreeing with Diablo that the start level of 20 and grind is a bad idea. Why Not just go from 1? ('m sure many people have been more than happy to just get on with it, doesn't mean it feels backwards).

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005
Under the Sea :O

i think the exp shud be x2 for players that start till they hit level 30 then bk to normal exp so people can catch up... the game dont reli start till u hit level 30-40

WhiteTiger

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 4, 2004

Lvling is so slow, this isn't euro people don't want to lvl like this anymore. Up the xp rate and you will up your user count.

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara

Lvling is so slow, this isn't euro people don't want to lvl like this anymore. Up the xp rate and you will up your user count.

ppl hit 70 in 1 week
50 lvls in 1 week

this isnt slow ppl just want everything on plate

DiabloDoom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 1, 2010

ppl hit 70 in 1 week
50 lvls in 1 week

this isnt slow ppl just want everything on plate

Mirs been around for 10+ Years, people don't want to grind level on the 20th Server they have played.

You must be doing something wrong, excellent advert and content, but you struggle to reach 20 Users......

It's probably alright if your unemployed and can afford to put in 18 Hours a day, otherwise people will get extremely bored logging in and grinding to 30.

Nightrider

~{GoD}~
VIP
Feb 21, 2004
Southampton,Uk

Levelings not hard Diablo, i work 7:30am-6Pm 5 days a week and im on call 9pm-7am sat/sun yet i still managed to get to 30 in 4 hours.
-Dan

DiabloDoom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 1, 2010

Levelings not hard Diablo, i work 7:30am-6Pm 5 days a week and im on call 9pm-7am sat/sun yet i still managed to get to 30 in 4 hours.
-Dan

You were in a 10 Man guild hunt to turtles with about 8 Wizzies lol.

Nightrider

~{GoD}~
VIP
Feb 21, 2004
Southampton,Uk

8 wizzys? try 3 wizzys 2 wars and 2 sins. don't even think we've got 8 wizzys in guild oO
Find yourself a guild then?
-Dan

DiabloDoom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 1, 2010

8 wizzys? try 3 wizzys 2 wars and 2 sins. don't even think we've got 8 wizzys in guild oO
Find yourself a guild then?
-Dan

I was on that hunt, group was full, did 3 levels in a full clear out of Turtles.

Imagine actually solo'ing some Oma's, lolol.

Jadelina

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2011

Diablo be ingame later il geek u in turtles to catcg u up.

But ur right. Our guild wont complain about lvling coz in a high mc wiz with ff, no1 else has ff I think? So lvling shudnt be based on the rate while on a guild hunt.

You need to lower the exp needed to lvl at lower lvls and slow it down like **** for higher lvls say 60+ im 67 but wud happily be delevelled if this happened im lvling too fast with minimal effort and the level gap is a bit silly for new comers.

Skunk your server is fantastic and some epic ideas. But you need to listen to the potential players.

Nightrider

~{GoD}~
VIP
Feb 21, 2004
Southampton,Uk

Yea but you use cheats and like to paypal scam.

I use cheats? Ha, ok then if you say so, just because i know paul quite well doesn't mean i've ever used his cheats, i'm sure even he'd back me up, and yes i have paypal scammed before, not my fault if people don't check the payment is it?
Don't get anywhere in life being nice to people. Simple as that.
-Dan

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005

thats the problem jade... gm's r active but dont see where they have gone wrong. i can do a lvl in 15mins hunting with guild in turtles n im 50+ ... its easier to lvl now that it was lvling from 20-40. it should be the opposite way around i believe. this server cud be alot better if gm's stopped talkin about givin people stuff on a plate when all there askin is to make the starting 10-15 levels not as hard as they are now so people can catch up.

/spooner

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara

thats the problem jade... gm's r active but dont see where they have gone wrong. i can do a lvl in 15mins hunting with guild in turtles n im 50+ ... its easier to lvl now that it was lvling from 20-40. it should be the opposite way around i believe. this server cud be alot better if gm's stopped talkin about givin people stuff on a plate when all there askin is to make the starting 10-15 levels not as hard as they are now so people can catch up.

/spooner

its up to skunk if he does or not
i just code and asure server works 100% bug free

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005

u should both have a look at the experience table and make the lower levels easier to lvl and the higher levels slower cos thedeaths is 70+ in 6days... (obviously no job) at this rate he'll be 100+ easy in a few more days, gd server tho apart from exp fk up.
o and have u fixed king scorpion? dies in 3hits and drops best kit ingame

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara

u should both have a look at the experience table and make the lower levels easier to lvl and the higher levels slower cos thedeaths is 70+ in 6days... (obviously no job) at this rate he'll be 100+ easy in a few more days, gd server tho apart from exp fk up.
o and have u fixed king scorpion? dies in 3hits and drops best kit ingame
ks fixed
and lvls slow up from 65+

Jadelina

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2011

servers been rushed. and gms cant keep control lol , need to learn to take critisicm :/

/KC

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

lol , mob lags back ,surprise surprise,

/kc