Status
Not open for further replies.

Demix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 13, 2005
Watford, England
A friend of mine asked me to post this.
basicly he decided he would re-make mir as a little project and i was told to give a little progress update. Here are a few screenys:

Screeny1

Screeny2

Screeny3

Screeny4

Video1

As you can see he has some of the new spells working and hopefully he will be importing some of the mir3 spells into the game *he is already working on geo manipulation and the tao shield thing lol*

Last edited:

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
Re: ADM Mir

Wow. I'm guessing it's the guy from BloodServer who's making this. I thought he was making that Car MMORPG thing. Looks very very very nice. He's been keeping this a secret for a while hasn't he lol.

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003

Is the video corrupt for anyone else? My WinRar gives an unexpected error when I try to extract the video, and also when it opens the .rar it gives the error too :(

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN

its because say the person has uploaded it on richens they have deleted it off there pc or moved it from the path so it automaticly becomes corrupt :S i think it shud disapear of richens if the paths changes on the pc >.<

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003

...You want fries with that?

Must have been an error whilst .raring, hence the unexpected end of file. Oh well, anyway, does anyone else remember the Car-based MMORPG ADM was making? Tried to find the thread but can't, and had forums too but can't remember them.

EDIT : Oh, found it :P Removed part of the link to the screenshots.

http://www.project52.net/

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland

Zidio said:
its because say the person has uploaded it on richens they have deleted it off there pc or moved it from the path so it automaticly becomes corrupt :S i think it shud disapear of richens if the paths changes on the pc >.<

... no Once uploaded anywhere it can be removed from the original pc without affecting any of the uploaded files Your just sending the file to another pc

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN

MiloFoxburr said:
... no Once uploaded anywhere it can be removed from the original pc without affecting any of the uploaded files Your just sending the file to another pc

( this happens with richens if u dont b leave me lets test it upload somet then remove it from ur pc and then see if u can open the rar after u have downloaded it ibet u cant it auto goes corrupt iv done this with richens alot of times trust me lal go try......

/20 eggs :bounce:

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland

Zidio said:
( this happens with richens if u dont b leave me lets test it upload somet then remove it from ur pc and then see if u can open the rar after u have downloaded it ibet u cant it auto goes corrupt iv done this with richens alot of times trust me lal go try......

/20 eggs :bounce:

... Richens is just a hoster It has no link to your pc AT ALL except when the file is being uploaded after that you can do whatever the **** you want to do to it on your pc

I know i've uploaded multiply releases to richens and moved em around my pc/deleted the file without affecting richens

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN

ok well it must be it goes corrupt if u format ur pc? dunno cos i uploaded somet on there formatted pc (maybe cos of my pc name changed) then when i went to d/l it i couldnt extract it cos it was corrupted >.<

/20 eggs

P.S ne ways bk on topic

Hazuki

VIP
VIP
Apr 14, 2004
United Kingdom

Zidio said:
ok well it must be it goes corrupt if u format ur pc? dunno cos i uploaded somet on there formatted pc (maybe cos of my pc name changed) then when i went to d/l it i couldnt extract it cos it was corrupted >.<

/20 eggs

P.S ne ways bk on topic
NOOO

As Milo said, uploading is like copying a file to another Hardrive, but though the internet instead of copy and paste. Once its uploaded that it.

-edit-
Sry Milo posted at the same time lol.

Last edited:

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003

lol This argument is funny. Milo, warn him for double posting within space of one minute :P

I wonder if ADM has a forum for this project? And what do you mean offline only MentaL, it's being developed for offline use only?

Status
Not open for further replies.