Mir2.3 Help!

Join Discord

McBillster

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 15, 2007
Ok!

Need Help Making Characters In Ma Server!

I Go To Make Char

Nothin Happens!

Im usin SQL 2000 & Elvins TD's All in 1!

And I NEed Help Lol Basically!!

Add Me On Msn!

[email protected]

:) Thanks!

Last edited:

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
Sounds like vista to me. If your on vista you will need sql express 2005 to run your server its slightly more complex.

Upvote 0

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
ignore zidio. his ears get in the way of logical thinking.

Upvote 0

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
i presume its just mobs/items/etc in sql, not character information? if so, and you are using a normal dbserver (your problem). theres 2 folders inside the dbserver folder, IDB (or sumthing, and one more, forget name sorry). simply delete these two and try run your server again.

This SHOULD fix your problem, no promises.

Upvote 0

McBillster

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 15, 2007
Tried That...

Same problem!

Ive Changed Ip's To 127.0.0.1 (LOCAL) to see if my LAN IP was the problem Which it isnt

Still got the same problem..

I Lookin In TBL_CharInfo in SQL and i found a character in there.. but how do i found outthe ID and Password to get on this account and get on that character so i can see around my server and then solve the peroblem later on?

Much Appreciated :)
McBillster

P.S Add me on msn plz if u have it so i dnt have to keep clicking bak onto LOMCN

[email protected]

Upvote 0

Elvin

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 14, 2003
middlesex
try login and id as test or use dbserver im sure you can see account info still even with sql. you know the chars name so type that in , also one of the other gates has info for chars too try them.

sorry i cant help you solve the char creation as i keep forgetting everything i learn about errors like that :( plus atm im reinstalling sql 2005 and setting server up on my new amd quad core pc and atm im having TfrmDbsrv.starttimer error on dbserver and m2server is only loading up to Stditems and stops :(.
when ive solved that little problem then i'll see what i can do for ur char creation problems.

Upvote 0

McBillster

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 15, 2007
Ok Ok.. I Gave Up Now Am Back :D

What Shows Character Account Details Becuz WhoEver Made This Has made A Character In Ther So If I Can Find out that Id n pass :s

Upvote 0

Elvin

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 14, 2003
middlesex
there shouldnt be any ids etc in it as its all sql now and there was none included with that.
go into the loginsrv id tooll and search for a letter any letter or a number
after you type q in search box click search.

test test
test1 test1
test3 test3

Upvote 0