Mir2 6 Professions?

Join Discord

therock2k2

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 7, 2004
Anyone able to confirm if the following is true or not as i dont pay much attention to official korean servers.

during the last 6 months ive gathered alot of links for mir2 chineese sites specifically. having had a gander just now ive noticed a new post that was posted less than 24hours ago stating that the attached file is complete server files + client + source + apparently source is multi-lingual. theres bugs as stated in the description but nothing major that i can see in the garble of text, their is also comments stating its working and thanks ect.

im in the process of downloading it but one thing that struck me was this: bare in mind its translated but its quiet accurate

"
GameOfMir 20140329engine exclusive masterpiece, really six professional version, warrior, taoist, wizzard, archers, assassins, as well as the mysterious sixth career "

??? anyone shed some light on this?

ive got 8hours left on a resumable download going ridiculously slow soon as its down ill relink everything if it proves to be reliable.

Samuel

Mir Chronicles Dev
VIP
Feb 8, 2011
First I have heard of it, verrrrrrry "mysterious"... Interested, let us know how you get on.

Sam

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
Northant's Town : Serious Gamer
Anyone able to confirm if the following is true or not as i dont pay much attention to official korean servers.

during the last 6 months ive gathered alot of links for mir2 chineese sites specifically. having had a gander just now ive noticed a new post that was posted less than 24hours ago stating that the attached file is complete server files + client + source + apparently source is multi-lingual. theres bugs as stated in the description but nothing major that i can see in the garble of text, their is also comments stating its working and thanks ect.

im in the process of downloading it but one thing that struck me was this: bare in mind its translated but its quiet accurate

"
GameOfMir 20140329engine exclusive masterpiece, really six professional version, warrior, taoist, wizzard, archers, assassins, as well as the mysterious sixth career "

??? anyone shed some light on this?

ive got 8hours left on a resumable download going ridiculously slow soon as its down ill relink everything if it proves to be reliable.

is that from the link i posted earlier?

didnt notice there was a source , or i would not of posted publicly
would of just notified the officials :/

good luck on worming this tho

hope no harm is caused

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
same here, first i've heard of it and would also be intrigued to know what it is. The addition of archer was bad enough with another class to balance (not sure if chronicles have quiet hit the balance yet) but it could be something good.

therock2k2

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 7, 2004
First I have heard of it, verrrrrrry "mysterious"... Interested, let us know how you get on.

Sam

tbh i was hoping you would have said the opposite and confirmed its real as your leading the scene with chronicles atm so im in two frames now as to if its real or not. just hope it dont turn out to be chronicles leaked files. Obviously if it is ill let you know first so your aware and can proceed as needed.

is that from the link i posted earlier?

didnt notice there was a source , or i would not of posted publicly
would of just notified the officials :/

good luck on worming this tho

hope no harm is caused

Nah myth its from another well in the ground lol, i wouldn't be surprised if it ended up on baidu in a day or so though things usually follow suit in that sense.

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
Northant's Town : Serious Gamer
tbh i was hoping you would have said the opposite and confirmed its real as your leading the scene with chronicles atm so im in two frames now as to if its real or not. just hope it dont turn out to be chronicles leaked files. Obviously if it is ill let you know first so your aware and can proceed as needed.

Nah myth its from another well in the ground lol, i wouldn't be surprised if it ended up on baidu in a day or so though things usually follow suit in that sense.

haha well thats good to know atleast ;)
thanks for your reply
and good luck with your research , im very interested into what has been created behind the scenes of the Far East lolz

therock2k2

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 7, 2004
Managed to grab some parts of it now got pretty much the whole server files clients obviously still going at a snails trail.

M2 About States :

GeeM2·À¹¥»÷Êý¾ÝÒýÇæ V 2.0
2.00 Build 20140318

anyone able to shed some light on to GeeM2 for me not heard of it unlike D3DM2 SkyM2 KingM2 HGEM2 ect which i commonly come across on my far east travels

@samuel I Think its safe to say its not chronicles, might be something in the client when it finishes ^^

Samuel

Mir Chronicles Dev
VIP
Feb 8, 2011
Interesting...

Nothing to phone home about it seems, although they have done some interesting things with monsters (basically made all monsters in mon36 completely customizable, so you can give them an AI and control what graphics they use via an ini file).

Still only 3 the three main classes, but I think this is by choice, and heroes, lots of heroes functions.

Comes in two editions free and "business" business is paid for and allows a completely customizable gui (again in an ini file)...

Most of it looks to be making the server more modular, guessing they have a large market for server owners?

Sam