MIR2-NET Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
Ripman said:
yes when u log in game and look in sz .. u will see ppl with high level and nice items .. then u will say that i gived them that items because u cant find them. that`s why ppl say that thius si corrupt. Grr no1 thinks that server is online from about 1 year...highest is 45 ... they found tiems because they hunt 24/24 ... is bad that ppl say nasty things about something that they don`t know...
1.I didnt say i cant find items myself for 2 reasons thefirst i dont play it and second i dont want to play it
2.I know what u done about the 200 Euro for firearm and njatabrace or something like that.Dont think ppl would like this to hear
3.Ppl dont like server because u gave items in the past and they know ur corupt
4.Only romanians play server...and some other peps but few

Ripman

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Jul 22, 2003
Romania, Timisoara
How u know that gived a armour lol ... if some1 say so than must be true??? l000l ... all ppl are gelous here when comes 2 items .. when some1 found that all ppl told me that i gived him..and invented that i gived for 200 euros l0000l. If some1 faind a rare item that must be from me 100% :)

No1 gived items and the past and i didint gived items ... how u all know..l0l if i gived 100% shure that no1 will ever told ya (if i gived him l0l) so i dont gived itesm and that si the true..belived or not.

Romanians no romanians .. this server is online from about 1 year ... 20-30 online...i tink si one of the longetive ones....with ppl on it..dont blame a server that is more good than others..who die in 2 weeks from opening..
I opened this server for all not for romanians, romanias mees up the server every time like thay used 2 do on RageZone.. grrrr

Stop with this stupid afirmations..because are not true...u cant acuse some1 if u dont know 100% shure ... as u said u didn`t played .. and u will not play in the future so dont acuse...

Thank you ..

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
Ripman said:
How u know that gived a armour lol ... if some1 say so than must be true??? l000l ... all ppl are gelous here when comes 2 items .. when some1 found that all ppl told me that i gived him..and invented that i gived for 200 euros l0000l. If some1 faind a rare item that must be from me 100% :)

No1 gived items and the past and i didint gived items ... how u all know..l0l if i gived 100% shure that no1 will ever told ya (if i gived him l0l) so i dont gived itesm and that si the true..belived or not.

Romanians no romanians .. this server is online from about 1 year ... 20-30 online...i tink si one of the longetive ones....with ppl on it..dont blame a server that is more good than others..who die in 2 weeks from opening..
I opened this server for all not for romanians, romanias mees up the server every time like thay used 2 do on RageZone.. grrrr

Stop with this stupid afirmations..because are not true...u cant acuse some1 if u dont know 100% shure ... as u said u didn`t played .. and u will not play in the future so dont acuse...

Thank you ..
how do u explain that only him has the armour in game and no one else...ppl spending all day to hunt and still nowt....

Ripman

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Jul 22, 2003
Romania, Timisoara
are 3 armours in game bleah....u dont play .. how do u know then??? dont acuse if u dont know i told ya ..... are 3 armours 2 x M and 1 x F dono who has them but i know that are 3 .. all found @ ogre king

Me_F0h_Teh_Win

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 6, 2004
mamamia1 said:
server is advertised but players still playing it 30+ players each even if its corupt...wonder how can u play such a server :S

cos its his mates who paly he gives em items