[MIR2] - [ReTRoN V2] - [HighRate] - [2.3]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
You think because you donated before your gonna be given w.e it is you get again?

Don't be silly. Clearly you will have to donate again, trans is obviously skint.

transporter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 12, 2008
Darlington
For the last month on the previous ReTRoN i didn`t run it, my brother did. However if you can prove you donated to the server and i can check this, i am willing to offer you a free EXP-Chest, this contains 2 x VIP-Potions and 5 x (S) orbs of your choice. This is all i can offer as i am not having item donations.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
For the last month on the previous ReTRoN i didn`t run it, my brother did. However if you can prove you donated to the server and i can check this, i am willing to offer you a free EXP-Chest, this contains 2 x VIP-Potions and 5 x (S) orbs of your choice. This is all i can offer as i am not having item donations.

Ah, that old chestnut :rolleyes:

Seriously when will you give up?

I'm going to post once, and then you can bid me farewell.

You are here to make money, and nothing else - I should know this because I've played every single server you've made, donated little or even alot, on each server - and Suprise O suprise... It get's taken down (with a half-ass reason why) And oh look, another server! Let's go play and donate again for a few months and repeat the whole stupid cycle...

No, nobody has to donate, but I'm willing to bet you wouldn't keep this server up for a week if you wern't making any cash out of it.

I'm posting this because I do not want anybody else who's foolish enough to donate to make the same mistake I did. Play for fun, play for FREE. Don't give him a single penny.

I like your servers, so I'm in no way putting your server down. What I dislike is you and your attitude towards this game. Your not mature, your here for some easy money - please dear god prove me wrong and keep this server up for more than 5months.

If I deserve an infraction for warning people then so be it. Nobody should have to feel humiliated.

There you go, enjoy your FREE playing experience people.

GoodLuck JayZ.

transporter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 12, 2008
Darlington
Ah, that old chestnut :rolleyes:

Seriously when will you give up?

I'm going to post once, and then you can bid me farewell.

You are here to make money, and nothing else - I should know this because I've played every single server you've made, donated little or even alot, on each server - and Suprise O suprise... It get's taken down (with a half-ass reason why) And oh look, another server! Let's go play and donate again for a few months and repeat the whole stupid cycle...

No, nobody has to donate, but I'm willing to bet you wouldn't keep this server up for a week if you wern't making any cash out of it.

I'm posting this because I do not want anybody else who's foolish enough to donate to make the same mistake I did. Play for fun, play for FREE. Don't give him a single penny.

I like your servers, so I'm in no way putting your server down. What I dislike is you and your attitude towards this game. Your not mature, your here for some easy money - please dear god prove me wrong and keep this server up for more than 5months.

If I deserve an infraction for warning people then so be it. Nobody should have to feel humiliated.

There you go, enjoy your FREE playing experience people.

GoodLuck JayZ.

5 Months? All my servers have lasted longer than that mush, maybe you should correct yourself first before trying to warn others. Also you only donated to one of my servers and that was the Village.

Thanks anyway and goodbye.

Auds

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 14, 2007
still carnt download broken link, can anythink be done? want to play but getting annoying now.

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005
Under the Sea :O
im playing the server atm wiv some friends....im enjoying it alot and i reli hope no donations come into it till atleast 5 months lol
p.s cloud i love u xxxx

/spooner

pwnage

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 17, 2006
the client is messed up doesnt work cn ny 1 help me? atm im using crusade client lol

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
5 Months? All my servers have lasted longer than that mush, maybe you should correct yourself first before trying to warn others. Also you only donated to one of my servers and that was the Village.

Thanks anyway and goodbye.

Lol, alrite dere dawdy kaka chavvy mush. Seriously, who on earth, apart from travellers, use that word. Don't give the 13 yr old nonsense, ''Swear on my mothers reebok classics dat me mums aunts sisters nephew is a traveler.''
Your just making yourself look immature.

But, on a serious note, I didn't notice you argue the point Seph made about the server being up purely for you to make some cash again. But, then again, it's hard for for you to argue that point when it's clear to all of us that it is the exact reason you have re-appeared, not even with a new server, but with your previous.
I mean, cmon, what does it tell you when a guy has a server up for a while, makes a bit of cash & then takes it down, before returning a few months later to open the same server again. Is that really how lazy you are? You're not even going to create a new server, your gonna whack up your old server & ask for people to pump your pocket again.

Anyway, good luck to anybody who donates.

transporter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 12, 2008
Darlington
elohel, grow up please.

Have you ever donated to me? NO!

Do you play the server? NO!

So why post here?

On subject!

Going to upload weapons.wil, Data and Full new client within the next 48 hrs.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Correct, I have never donated. This doesn't mean that I can't warn others on what you are like & why this server is actually up.

I've tried the server, couldn't play as I can't see the tele npc. But, I did play the previous ReTRoN... & Village, so, I do know exactly what you are like.

I'm posting here for the exact same reason as people suck as Seph. We know why you have re-released the server, we just hope that by us posting it here, others will realise.

transporter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 12, 2008
Darlington
Correct, I have never donated. This doesn't mean that I can't warn others on what you are like & why this server is actually up.

I've tried the server, couldn't play as I can't see the tele npc. But, I did play the previous ReTRoN... & Village, so, I do know exactly what you are like.

I'm posting here for the exact same reason as people suck as Seph. We know why you have re-released the server, we just hope that by us posting it here, others will realise.

Your simply trying to damper the server, end. Elohel i have never seen you make a constructive post and you have nearly 2500, what does that say about you? I never actually seen you help anybody :\

I have already had donation offers that i have rejected, if i was " in it for the money" i would of accepted them. Think what you like anyway, i posted here to advertise only.

Thread can be locked and cleaned by a mod.

Forum will be live in 24 hours, www.retronmir.info

All new download links will be made available there tomorrow.

It`s no wonder nobody bothers putting servers up anymore.

Weapons and item patch have been added to main post.

Last edited:

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Well, considering about 2400 of those posts were made before you joined the forum, how would you know?

Why locked & cleaned? The point in a server thread is so as people can express their views upon that server.

Anyways I have said my piece, and will leave it at that.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Your simply trying to damper the server, end. Elohel i have never seen you make a constructive post and you have nearly 2500, what does that say about you? I never actually seen you help anybody :\

I have already had donation offers that i have rejected, if i was " in it for the money" i would of accepted them. Think what you like anyway, i posted here to advertise only.

Thread can be locked and cleaned by a mod.

Forum will be live in 24 hours, www.retronmir.info

All new download links will be made available there tomorrow.

It`s no wonder nobody bothers putting servers up anymore.

Weapons and item patch have been added to main post.
lol his posts are tellin the truth tho, u just cant handle it.... u know full well if u get 0 cash donated within a month or 2 ull take it down

im playing the server atm wiv some friends....im enjoying it alot and i reli hope no donations come into it till atleast 5 months lol
p.s cloud i love u xxxx

/spooner
do you really think ull still be playin this in 5months time lol? :P

transporter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 12, 2008
Darlington
do you really think ull still be playin this in 5months time lol? :P

Some of you (elohel, Bon and Koriban) keep saying this, yet none can tell me of a server that i have ran that has not lasted less than 5 months. So why keep posting this crap?

Well, considering about 2400 of those posts were made before you joined the forum, how would you know?

I have been around since 2005, but had a few acounts banned (Thats what you get for shareing). Thats how i know.

Status
Not open for further replies.