MiR2: RiseOfTheHeroes (HIGH RATE)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

RiseOfHeroes

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 2, 2013
General server information

MiR2: RiseOfTheHeroes is a high rate 2.3 server thats built on some new ideas and some of the things that have already been done on 2.3 servers. One of the great ideas we have perfected is increasing the DC / MC / SC cap from 1000 to 1000+ thus enhancing the gameplay of 2.3 majorly on RiseOfTheHeroes there will be level caps in place at certain periods of the game currently the level cap is set at level 120 the reason i have done this is so that new players can catch up with old players thus making pvp in the game alot better and alot more competitive for all players each, month that goes by a new level cap will be introduced as well as new kit to accompany the new levels.

Secondly another thing that we have added into our 2.3 server is gaining / loosing levels via pk i personally think this is an excellent addition to the game as it puts an even bigger edge on pking as you dont want to loose the level youve just worked so hard to gain this will promote pvp and again enhance pvp, the way this works is you must be within one level of the person you are trying to kill if you kill the person and you are within one level of them you will gain there level vice versa if you die you will loose one level, you can also sell your levels to ingame players via pk to gain gold ingame but do this at your own risk.

What will be in game?

• LastManStanding - This event will take place every day at 7pm G.M.T to create abit of rivalry

• SubClassing - With this at level 120 you will be able to choose a subclass which allows you to become protection class or damage class this will help you tailor how you play your character.

• Lottery - Youve got to be in it to win it!, join in the lottery throughout the day take your chances and spend your cash :)

• Mining - Make money whilst your away from keyboard!

• GlobalBosses - Bosses that drop really good but really hard to kill and you can teleport them instantly for free very good fights in here :)

• Refining - Why stop at just 9 stats on your weapon splash your cash and get the best weapon ingame? or try!

• SabukWall - Take this castle for your guild and get sabukwall exp and items! and even your own guild hunting cave!

Normal server caves / bosses

There will be plenty of leveling caves and hunting caves so you can take to leveling on your own or in a group and if you fancy your chances take yourself or your group to a hunting cave and get killing them bosses and get yourself some items!

How is your server different to the rest?

Well there is plenty of reasons why MiR2: RiseOfTheHeroes is different but i would consider the major factor is that everyone on MiR2: RiseOfTheHeroes has a FAIR chance of becoming one of the best on the server and not dominated by donaters as i dont believe that because you have a big wallet or purse you should be number one thats why here are MiR2: RiseOfTheHeroes EVERYONE can get gamegold without donating from killing bosses and winning landmanstanding also this server will have a dedicated server and website before the server is live.

E.T.A - 15th February 2013

If you have anymore questions in regards to the server please do feel free to drop me a message or reply to the thread
but i look forward to meeting you all ingame

Last edited:

Ilsta

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2012
If he read the advertisment he would of seen : E.T.A - 31st January 2013

RiseOfHeroes

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 2, 2013
Little update guys i'll be purchasing the webhost / domain today so you guys and girls can prepare to start playing riseoftheheroes soon by downloading the client :)

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
Sounds good nice fresh high rate just what I have been after carnt wait all the best

vitaminwater

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 23, 2008
Sounds great, count me in. The level cap thing is a great idea because Mir can get so imbalanced by people who play 24/7, that they make it not fun. Will there be a beta?

floryn1234

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 10, 2010
i love the HR servers ;x 100% il gonna play this with my friends :x

huggybear

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 14, 2005
server seems good m8... is E.T.A still 31st? and will there be beta cause if so pls let me knw :P

Turrican

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2012
UK
so what does iceman have to do with this ?

RiseoftheHeroes - riseofthepheonix
new account
2.3 server files- noticed he been asking a few of questions about 2.3

smells fishy to me, anyone who posts a server advert on a new account has something to hide, in my opinion atleast.

Last edited:

Deathjr1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 20, 2013
Will there be sub classes for the Tao as nerco where they can summon bones ?