Mir2 Vengeance - Crystal at its best

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

chaosdeath

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 22, 2012
Newport, UK
Quest has been altered to the new mob name cheers. Server is back up and we have been looking into what caused the crash. If you were on when it crashed last night could you please let us know what you were doing / killing ect at the time it crashed

Last edited:

Sceksis

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 22, 2013
For some reason I can't get this to launch. I've run the auto-patcher in admin mode and changed the compatability etc but nothing worked yet,

Sceksis

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 22, 2013
After running the auto-patcher in admin mode. The game will try and launch but stops with just a black window on my screen and nothing more. I have the error log file also if that will help.

chaosdeath

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 22, 2012
Newport, UK

Sceksis

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 22, 2013
just downloading the DirectX SDK as the previous hasn't done anything unfortunately.

edit - boom. The DirectX SDK worked perfectly. thanks mate.

Last edited:

chaosdeath

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 22, 2012
Newport, UK
no worries bud

---------- Post Merged on 27-01-2016 at 02:08 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 24-01-2016 at 10:42 AM ----------

I have implamented an npc in Boarder that will grant players UNDER the level of 25 a exp buff.

This buff is a 50% for 1 hour buff.

and it is ONLY ava to those under level 25

I will reboot the server later for the changes to take affect.

edit lmao reboot done

---------- Post Merged on 28-01-2016 at 08:28 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 27-01-2016 at 02:08 PM ----------

It would seem that the level aid has become scared, and does not like to stay in one place to long...the level aid may appear back in boarder later tonight.

Last edited:

chaosdeath

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 22, 2012
Newport, UK
Lo all sorry I have been really busy in real life... I have added the marriage system and divorce system to game...Wizards Shield color has also been altered as wizards were saying it was hard to notice if it was on or off when using FlameField.

1) Orc Maps added into game... no mobs yet.

2) Grey Caves added ... no mobs yet.

3) Wizz shield altered color due to FlameField.

4) Ice cave mobs (Manectrics) ingame

5) Screaming hell and mobs ingame

6) Fire Hell and mobs ingame

7) Troll mines

8) DragonSwamp

9) Swamp

10) SeokchoValley

11) ShipWreck

all added and working.

chaosdeath

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 22, 2012
Newport, UK
We are currently looking into moving to ver 2. We are also adding in the Grey Caves .. Orc Caves .... Wrecked Plains along with a few other maps so you may not see me or Drowning in game as much. .. Feel free to pop on and play as the change over will NOT AFFECT any players

---------- Post Merged on 03-03-2016 at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 29-02-2016 at 07:44 AM ----------

Small Update...a few new maps have been added in....aswell as Arcane map for wizards who wish to purchase select pets instead of taming them ... min level is 22 to use the npc.

Wizard shield has been altered to blue to compensate for FlameField. Making it easier for Wizards to see if they have a shield up or not.

---------- Post Merged at 10:02 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:01 PM ----------

Also drops have been reworked...and are currently undergoing a few tweaks to make items drop less and have more value/meaning.

d1craig

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 12, 2010
sounds like a half decent server. how many playing? its not the 6 that it says on the lomcn homepage?

chaosdeath

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 22, 2012
Newport, UK
it varies mate depending on the time of day or night... pop on give it a try who knows you might like it. We have a pretty good community tbh

Mordred

LOMCN Member
May 28, 2011
Is this official? or BETA at the moment. And at the moment the beta ends (in case it's beta) , will the server WIPE or people will keep the characters?

+ When aprox will the server be live incase it's beta? Thank you, and sorry for the barrage of questions.

chaosdeath

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 22, 2012
Newport, UK
No worries on all the Q's bud... server is live mate and there are NO WIPES intended or planned.. feel free to pop on anytime.

---------- Post Merged on 08-03-2016 at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 05-03-2016 at 08:04 PM ----------

Vengeance update news

We have been “sitting on” a raft of updates provided by the core developers which they have called “Revisions” and we call “Version 2”. There were technical (and time) reasons for this, which don’t need to be addressed here, but following a lot of investigations by Steve and Shane, we are in a position to plan for these changes in the near future. Testing threw up a number of issues for us which have been fixed, but the true test will be when our players start to really use it. On that basis, we intend to introduce Version 2 in the very near future, which we will need to treat as a “beta” test. If all goes well we carry on as normal, but there is a small chance of encountering problems serious enough to warrant reverting to Version 1.

Clearly if this happens, you will lose xp and items gained during the “beta”.

Of course if this happens it gives us the opportunity to get it fixed and ultimately reintroduce Version 2. And let’s be clear about this – Version 2 is the way forward. If we don’t do this, we lose access to future updates and fixes.

This post is really to make you aware of the possibility, but also to emphasise that Version 2 is worth having. It gives us Sabuk Wall wars, for instance and a host of fixes and additions to which we would not otherwise have had access. The list below shows some of the changes being introduced. A number of these are “back office” fixes, so don’t worry if you don’t know what they mean. They are all good to have and will make for a better and more sustainable game.

•organised dialog classes

•unstack players from npc when it becomes Visible

•added TD's respawn tick system

•added forced MagicShield and Poison effect display

•added poison ignore mac

•added ping request

•fixed shoulderdash bug

•stopped running client side after jump/dash

•added gate folder

•reboot button

•map movement bug fix

•added new fishing attributes (100-119)

•added individual fishing drop files

•fixed some mir3 animation blending bugs

•fixed awakening bug

•fixed mir3 map reading bug

•fixed flaming sword cheat

•fixed invisible npc cheat

•added more lighting options and colours to maps

•unequip items to bag first, except amulet/poison bags

•patcher bug fix

•added background map support

•added client side custom magic ranges

•pets prioritise killing other pets over their pets (defensive)

•added quantity request back to goods merchants

•added new shanda map type

•fixed pet agro bug

•stopped revive message box working with keys

•added built in magic range to server side

•fixed archer attack bug

•force walk after shoulder dash

•fixed gameshop quantity bug

•checknamelist fix

Upcoming changes (After Version 2)

•Some sort of system to let players know that a war is starting - Probably a shout of sorts.

•SIEGE objects need to be added, catapults etc

•Extra Game modes.

chaosdeath

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 22, 2012
Newport, UK
first I have heard about this issue...weird as I have just downloaded the game fine... I have sent you msg asking for more info.

---------- Post Merged on 17-03-2016 at 10:50 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 10-03-2016 at 10:03 PM ----------

Right peeps we have updated our version to the LATEST CURRENT set of files and as such ALL players wishing to continue playing Mir2Vengeance, will need to update their game clients.

The link for this is as follows.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/avg8zjmz9vifayx/New%20folder.rar?dl=0