Mir2 World Server!

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

thebeastyone-SA

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 7, 2004
Swindon
i found this server boring, no speed on items. as gm said speed is on rare items only well that makes warriors worse slow hitting = slower leveling

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
i found this server boring, no speed on items. as gm said speed is on rare items only well that makes warriors worse slow hitting = slower leveling

Eh-oh! Didn't quite make level 500 in an hour?

In that case you have every right to throw those toys out the pram, I feel for you.

/not gotrex.

Mir2World

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 22, 2008
shudnt of put server up to early, im putting down.. no eta when bk up

demonx

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 4, 2004
England
good luck in getting your server count back.

also could have given warning ingame or some form of letting your players know.

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
omfg wtf y not just remove the skills from playes and or delevel and delete the charr thxs for wasting 5 hours of my life

demonx

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 4, 2004
England
its not hard... log on.. de-level chris and remove ff and fix the bug and were back on

rather than taking it down, wiping, destroying your usercount and wasting everyones time.

Demix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 13, 2005
Watford, England
lmao sucky GM, didnt even give an in game message to say "server going down".... this my friends is... an epic fail. as demonx said good luck getting your players back, unless you get your arse into gear and sort things out then your server will be a failure. you've probly got until tomorrow until your currently players give up on you and leave so you better get to work :)

also the wizard bug wasnt used by anyone other than the character chris.. no need for a wipe, de-level him like 20 levels and remove his skills, fix the mage skills and job done

demonx

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 4, 2004
England
tbh flame disrupt isnt anywhere near as bad as ff... ff is a high damaging mass killing spell lol :P also with the whole 1kit for all system [fail] he has all the mc a wiz has.. with more hp

Demix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 13, 2005
Watford, England
yea just go thru the char db, find warriors with any wiz skills, remove the skills and do a lil de-lvling and bingo, problem solved

Kadama

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 28, 2004
West Midlands, Malvern
*edit* snap i like ur thinkin :D

theres about 40 characters on this server give or take, just flick through their magics in your database, de-level and remove the spells, simple.

Then just make the magic books unavailable untill they are fixed and in the meantime put the server back up!

demonx

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 4, 2004
England
well we can assume this server is dead forever.. host doesent even listen to us... well good luck with you 1-5usercount in future if you manage to get it that high.

MoaningMurtle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 4, 2007
Untited Kingdom
Epic fail if server is down longer then a day or two I would suggest just not putting it back online at all, do yourself and everyone else a favour... Don't waste our time.

Status
Not open for further replies.