Mir2Angel (serverOffline) 2.3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel&Devil

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 22, 2012
Re: Mir2Angel (serverOnline) 2.3

If u read Server Info u will know where to start or u can read info from mir2angel site.And abaut "FearMe" u can just go Wav Folder and delete the FearMe.wav :) all easy if u want

DarkSoul

LOMCN n00bie
Feb 29, 2012

its awsome server where u need to do some stuff to get strong
lvling to 44 is so easy can be done in no time then u get some gear to go to caves like pst or pt and lvl to better gear for awsome caves which is needing some exploration
ill add few picture of one of the caves that need a group and good team play to finish all of it

Last edited:

Angel&Devil

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 22, 2012

not many ppl like to play medium rate :( we have only few ppls online

Angel&Devil

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 22, 2012

Easter Event it was activated today and will be on till 16.04.2015. Happy Easter everyone and enjoy event :angel:

Angel&Devil

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 22, 2012

EasterEvent was closed :) Congrats to all who made nice lvl on this event :P

Ardbeg

Legend
Legendary
Aug 8, 2004
Southern England

For all those that couldn't get the exe, it does autopatch, but Antivirus / MS Security essentials or whatever, IS the reason it's not there. It sees the exe as a threat and removes it.
Is it really a false positive ?

Attachments

• Untitled-2.jpg
    Untitled-2.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 39

brcarter1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 6, 2013
Kent

Tbh..i played this server from the very 1st time it opened.. i got all heaven kit and was a rebirth 2 wizzy XxCrazehPeekxX, im hoping angel/devil u remember me :) i havent got the time to start all fresh again, not if it gets wiped again, i would recomend this server to any1 its very good and alot of fun :) hope all goes well Angel/Devil :)

Angel&Devil

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 22, 2012

For all those that couldn't get the exe, it does autopatch, but Antivirus / MS Security essentials or whatever, IS the reason it's not there. It sees the exe as a threat and removes it.
Is it really a false positive ?

Yes is it a false positive because executables on all privates servers have been modified.

---------- Post Merged at 12:47 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:45 PM ----------

Tbh..i played this server from the very 1st time it opened.. i got all heaven kit and was a rebirth 2 wizzy XxCrazehPeekxX, im hoping angel/devil u remember me :) i havent got the time to start all fresh again, not if it gets wiped again, i would recomend this server to any1 its very good and alot of fun :) hope all goes well Angel/Devil :)

Hello there , we remember you very well :P and hope you will make an accont some day.We have few ppl who realy like to play medium rates and they are nice ppl aswell.:)

hershire

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 5, 2004

To the people saying the exe doesnt download, you have to add an exclusion for the parent directory in your anti virus. Otherwise it will be deleted the moment it is extracted or downloaded.

This is true for almost every 2.3 server out there. I think jp fixed it in his files though.

Freya

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 15, 2003
Brighton

this server is absolutely brilliant any needs more people to join and see how much potential it has, constant updates, Active GM`s, friendly players, lots to do

everyone should try this out

Vibe :)

Angel&Devil

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 22, 2012

Thank you very much hope you enjoy server and have fun :)

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa

2.3's dead out, looks all big and horrible feels slow and sluggish don't think ill ever be returning, i think #C has just wiped out 2.3 / heros for good tbh. End of a era :(

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009

Downloaded this last night and played it fora couple of hours, its a lot of fun to play.. even if the user count isnt high

Angel&Devil

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 22, 2012

Thanks for playing and for the chance that you place the server :)

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009

Thanks for playing and for the chance that you place the server :)

The server has a lot of potential mate, its a shame more people dont give it a chance

BuzzBee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2010

cant get past the char screen..just goes all black and nothing happens

Angel&Devil

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 22, 2012

Try and do auto patch again and look what its say ,what missing (turn off antivirus if u use it).

Status
Not open for further replies.