Mir2Angels 2.3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Angel&Devil

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 22, 2012
so sorry i missed minimap on upload,its done now u can run autopacher again.
sorry :)

happypuppy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 15, 2003
BC, Canada
Happy Valentines!

so what is the status of this patch server I was using autopatcher and it almost completed. now it cannot find patch server or offline n I cannot patch furthur...

Last edited:

Angel&Devil

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 22, 2012
i just run autopacher and work for me.maybe u run it when i upload somthink and it was closed server for a bit.pls try again. ty

Dorf

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
waste of time.. I keep getting code 10k.. never had this with a pserver before, aside from when it was server side.. No thought in this, no items, and very very slow.. the bonuses you get when u start are rediculous.. +20 mc and +5 or 600 hp and mp.. horribly cut off after 5 mins with a code 10k.. then your hp is back to 80 odd (as a wizz) and your mc is 1-12 lol. There are quests which basically mean nothing.. but you can do them again tomorrow!! I'd prefer to slit my wrists, there are no items, but dc/sc/mc potions drop 10 a penny as do stamina and that crap.. no items tho.. It's the guys first go, but there's lots to do before anyone considers playing this to enjoy. Oh and did I mention everytime you get an archer guard on the map, you get some really annoying deep throated arse saying 'FEAR ME', you can imagine what running through BW is like with all them archers.. Shops are empty, honestly, this is one that needs to go and hose itself down, and actually make a game people can enjoy.

Angel&Devil

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 22, 2012
this server is low -medium not a hight one,quest's in game are on most euro cave and they help you to make extra gold and exp,that code 10k wot u say for me didnt come out,and abaut 1-12 mc like u said i can tell u u can lvl with that,its a low -medium rate,if u explore(game) u will find exp potion' in game and level ticket wich help u alot on doing lvl.u have mini bosses wich drop gg called Ap's with them u can buy exp potion,boss tele scroll and more others,i played a character till lvl 40 without gm help in 2 days ( didnt have much time to play cos of work).
if some one love low -medium rate will found way to lvl and play this server,but if u love hight rate then is pointless to try.

btw u played original legendofmir ?if u dont i can tell u there u made lvl 40 in few years not in 2 hours :P

Last edited:

Dorf

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
can you remove the 'fear me' guard noise? After the millionth time it's very annoying.

koz1122

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 22, 2012
this server is low -medium not a hight one,quest's in game are on most euro cave and they help you to make extra gold and exp,that code 10k wot u say for me didnt come out,and abaut 1-12 mc like u said i can tell u u can lvl with that,its a low -medium rate,if u explore(game) u will find exp potion' in game and level ticket wich help u alot on doing lvl.u have mini bosses wich drop gg called Ap's with them u can buy exp potion,boss tele scroll and more others,i played a character till lvl 40 without gm help in 2 days ( didnt have much time to play cos of work).
if some one love low -medium rate will found way to lvl and play this server,but if u love hight rate then is pointless to try.

btw u played original legendofmir ?if u dont i can tell u there u made lvl 40 in few years not in 2 hours :P

Back then (12 Years ago...) people deemed that acceptable, Your just not going to get a player count making people level to 80 (4 Years of playing your server) to rebirth n do it all again lol!

Angel&Devil

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 22, 2012
u have read wot i said abaut lvling ?? u will not do lvl 80 in 4 years (was just an example,for those who do not know what low rates is)

dan3gerous

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 16, 2013
im looking for this sort of server but are you going to tweak the exp slightly i mean no1 will play if its to low just tweak it a liltle bit =) i know a few people that would play if it's going to be worth it how long u wanting the server to last ???

Angel&Devil

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 22, 2012
try to explor game and u will see its not hard to do lvl, highest lvl player is 41:) and i will try to keep how long i can this server :)

happypuppy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 15, 2003
BC, Canada
can you remove the 'fear me' guard noise? After the millionth time it's very annoying.

doubt they will remove it lol... but you can go into the WAV folder and remove the FearMe.wav file... just gotta do it after each update im assuming

MajestikWonder

LOMCN n00bie
Jul 3, 2011
i have downloaded patcher and client but i cant seem to get onto server...is it down atm alos i have registered on forum need admin to approve...

Angel&Devil

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 22, 2012
well had to change house and we have had personal problems solved,now we like to reopen server.If there are ppl who like to play mir we expect you.(have a look on mir2angel.com)

Angel&Devil

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 22, 2012
not up atm.will be arownd 20 or 22.12.2013.

---------- Post Merged on 19-12-2013 at 08:37 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 13-12-2013 at 09:33 AM ----------

Today make final preparations to the server and the server will be restarted tomorrow 20/12/2013 we did autopach,(server is open few hours to day till i finish work on it)all goes well we hope to see you in game.

Thank you

Last edited:

Angel&Devil

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 22, 2012
Hello

Server is open from 19.12.2013 and Santa is waiting with beautiful gifts i think :D