Mir3 armours?

Join Discord

Andeh

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 21, 2003
I remember ages ago seeing mir3 armours in mir2. Did anyone ever convert them properly, with shadows and proper placements?

Andeh

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 21, 2003
ah balls, oh well.... Kinda like the lvl 33 armours, but im a bit of a perfectionist, so unless they'd been done properly, I probably wouldnt use em.

Could do it myself I suppose, but I wouldn't have a clue how to do the shadows....

Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom
shadows dont really bother me all the much, its the placements of the armours.

who did the original conversion/placements for the mir3 armours does anyone know? or what method they used ? must be a faster way than doing each image one by one.

Andeh

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 21, 2003
just had a look at the mir3 armours. i just realised that because the animations in mir2 dont match the animations in mir3, you end up with the players hair moving in one way, and the player moving a different way. Which explains why the placements seem all jumpy. Whoever originally converted them, has apparently tried to line up the players head, with the hair, and as a result, the attack animations and whatnot seem all jumpy, but the hair stays on the players head. No way around that i guess =/

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
ah balls, oh well.... Kinda like the lvl 33 armours, but im a bit of a perfectionist, so unless they'd been done properly, I probably wouldnt use em.

Could do it myself I suppose, but I wouldn't have a clue how to do the shadows....

Same. And as you said, the animations are different :/

Andeh

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 21, 2003
No matter. I noticed there were alot of different armours in hum2 (used your hum2 release Tai) so I got round the problem of having armours looking the same. Problem solved I guess. Who knows, maybe sometime in the future, someone will have a proper bash at converting the mir3 armours. One can only hope :)