Mir3 dead?

jonathan508

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 27, 2007
Europe
I'm seeing lately mir3 all with very few people playing,
mir3 this dead?
I think if this goes on the mir3 in less than 6 months almost all the servers disappear if not all ...
We can not get open source mir3 as its price is exorbitant 17.000 € ...

I've been seeing for several months mir3 servers when a few weeks have again closed because people are tired of the same "lvling, kill bosses and lvling is very boring to always be doing the same because we are limited by not totally limited say in full client and server ...

Anybody know any options to revive it mir3 would be a shame to lose it without having done anything to try to improve it?

Sorry for my bad English i use Google translator :p

Last edited:

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
I've openen a thread about this time ago, and somebody else did it before me.

And yes, I think Mir 3 is dying, there is no source, no developers, nothing...

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK
OMG... its another Mir 3 is dead post..

Been having them for years.. yes, its dead.. now can we carry on playing it?

Reactions: Tai

jonathan508

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 27, 2007
Europe
idagiba in every post you answer sarcastically as no one forces you to POST unless you want to post but no paa post such messages to Save it -.-

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK
If I understood what you actually said, I may have taken offense.. shame I didn't (was that sarcastic enough?)

And no, I don't post sarcastically EVERY post.. just the ones I feel need just that special idaBigA touch :) Would be nice to see where you think I have though, maybe its just your rather poor grasp of the English language?

Oh, and your thread is still Tripe!

OMG, Mir 3 dieing.. yah yah yah, so are you, we don't want to hear about it. I've seen threads like this for 4 years now.....

Mir 3 is still here, still being developed (as far as we can), still having new files released (I know they are few and far between) but unless you are going to release us some source files, crying about it on here is going to do F ALL!

P.S. 1450 posts.. and only about 5 of them sarcastic :P :mooned: :zzz:

Last edited:

mapadale

If I understood what you actually said, I may have taken offense.. shame I didn't (was that sarcastic enough?)

And no, I don't post sarcastically EVERY post.. just the ones I feel need just that special idaBigA touch :) Would be nice to see where you think I have though, maybe its just your rather poor grasp of the English language?

Oh, and your thread is still Tripe!

OMG, Mir 3 dieing.. yah yah yah, so are you, we don't want to hear about it. I've seen threads like this for 4 years now.....

Mir 3 is still here, still being developed (as far as we can), still having new files released (I know they are few and far between) but unless you are going to release us some source files, crying about it on here is going to do F ALL!

P.S. 1450 posts.. and only about 5 of them sarcastic :P :mooned: :zzz:
Awsome Mick, really made me LOL'd, good laff for a Mundane Morning...........

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
and the point... no source is also not the truth..... source is available for mir3 ....(and not for 17 k euros)... there is only noone that really wanna work on it..... cause the files we get here are stable enough

checkra1n

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 30, 2006
Tbh dont think Mir 3 is dead by seeing the user count of Supreme server i.e. +100 :p

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK
and the point... no source is also not the truth..... source is available for mir3 ....(and not for 17 k euros)... there is only noone that really wanna work on it..... cause the files we get here are stable enough

Forgot about that, there is source in C, but I don't know C at all :( I would learn it, but waaaayyy too many time commitments lol.

Nice point Amenovis :)

Zordon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 26, 2008
Manchester, UK
The main problem is with players getting bored too easily. What we need to do as a community is tell people what we expect to keep us playing. As a server owner myself, I can see how hard it is to come up with ideas to keep people playing. If players are getting bored it would help to suggest things to do that are new, obviously anything to take away the boredom of levelling is good, whether it be new quests, events, or anything else that people can come up with.

Ashran

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 11, 2007
Palma, Mallorca
Oh, yes, it would be great to work with these sources, but it will be always the same: in the first week, everybody is saving the world; later, it's abandoned...

PS: I suggest to make a funeral for mir3

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
I don't know anybody who would like to code for mir 3. I do not code in C since I was 14 lol so I can't do anything important by myself.

I asked some people about this and the answer was the same, they don't want to code for mir 3 or they only code for their own projects.

Maybe in the next life we will have more luck with this :lol1::lol1:

Josiko

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 4, 2010
Spain
The problem is that users without Curraré anything you want.
To attract users must be given durable servers fast servers as they are not fashionable. I am creating a server with things that I have not seen No legend of mir 3. And to create 2 zones took 3 months almost 4.
But there will be good when the server and see if the mir 3 is dead or not ..
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
El problema es que quereis users sin curraros nada.
Para atraer a users hay que darles servers duraderos no fast servers como estan de moda. Yo estoy creando un servidor con cosas que no haya visto yo en Ningun legend of mir 3. Y para crear 2 zonas llevo 3 meses casi 4.
Pero bueno cuando habra el servidor ya veremos si el mir 3 esta muerto o no..

jonathan508

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 27, 2007
Europe
But why u revive old OLD and more old threads... and yes mir3 is dead for one reason " no source, no mir3" check mir2 and later check mir3.

Josiko

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 4, 2010
Spain
Bah... no need source :S

Hispared have more 90 players online , hasekura ++50 , zentaur ++50.

If u create crap servers.. is your problem.

jonathan508

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 27, 2007
Europe
Bah... no need source :S

Hispared have more 90 players online , hasekura ++50 , zentaur ++50.

If u create crap servers.. is your problem.

Epic lol hispared 90 players u are crazy? not more than 35-40 lol.. and ye zentaur have 50 user but see in 1 year lost arround 60-70 players ^^

Ah and im w8 ur server for see ur user count..

P.D:Remember it me first server user count: 50-55 :)

Last edited:

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
yes i remember the days zentaur had 120+ - 180+ players a day so now 50 is sad and yes all the big servers lost more and more players so its dying .. and no source is still not the truth there is but only in c and nowhere is a c coder that will work on it

Josiko

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 4, 2010
Spain
I had a screen made 1 month ago by GameMaster and 90 users online, so do not talk without knowledge.
-
Yo tenia una screen hace 1 mes hecha por el GameMaster y 90 users online, asique no hables sin saber.