Mir3: Emeralld 3G - CD3.55

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
We all have access to the Emeralld account, but it was raised by an admin about me using it when I all ready have an account available and the "team" as you so likely put it, are all close friends both in mir and irl.

As for moving away from 3G maps, this was a collective decision made by us all. At the end of the day, there will be enough servers available because of the king files that will be all carbon copy "3G" style that you so like, with no imagination added to them at all.

King was JoB and always has been, they just mashed the files up when they added in cruel to make money from the files. As not many people where intrested in the JoB type maps in europe, but JoB can and has been succesfull in Korea for some years.

Couldn't keep your mouth shut could you Sam, had to get the silly comment in. Sam you was banned from the server before you even get to play it, as you are well known for exploiting and cheating and we are not going to tolerate that here. As for being an idiot, your one to talk..................

Aside the comments that are made and up untill now, when no knew I was helping with this server. Which is a strange concept, seeing as my domain is being used as part of emeralld. We are currently about 1 month away from opening the server as Alpha beta.

So what if your all close friends irl, 'if' this server ever comes up i expect it to last just as long as your previous half arsed attempts at a server, because lets face it, NONE of your 5? servers have ever made it past the 1st week of opening before soemthing major makes you close it, i have said the same things to lyncus with regards to his server and will continue to do so untill proven wrong.

I am entitled to my opinion just as much as anyone else, just because i dont mince my words and dont beat around the bush, doesnt make my opinion less valid. I had high hopes for this server untill i saw that YOU had anything to do with it.

Please tell me which servers i have been banned from for exploiting/cheating? Because as far as i can recall i've never been banned for exploiting, nor cheating. The only server's i have ever been banned from are official server's, oh and i think you'll find its ''your banned before you even play'' yet again proving my name for you is a very, very suitable one :)

As Matt has pointed out, your banned without even playing and as for your comment, I've seen more work for this community from people like Matt than what I have ever seen from you Sam. As for calling someone and idiot, you really need to look in the mirror. As it wasn't long ago that you was posting all over xtreme about how happy you was to be abusing drugs, so you really need to be looking at yourself first before posting comment back about anyone. It's idiots like you that will be kept away from this server.

As also pointed out, we will be using job maps and those that don't like will have enough 3g servers to play. Just you won't have the choice in great game play, but then again a lot of people have got to used to having things handed on a plate for them. As previously said, we will be going live in about a month.

More work for the community? He has released half hearted server's, and put together some half arsed attempt at a server guide which took well over 6? months to compile. The post on extreme (if its still there) wasnt even posted by me, it was a MOD who made the thread lol, so both of you (yet again) have raised points which are neither valid or true, amazing mud slinging!

I couldnt care less if u used JOB maps, but i warn you to check them thoroughly as ALOT of the entrances/maps are bugged in some way or another, all you need to do is log on infiniti and see for urself how bugged certain aspects are.

My life as i know it is going to end because im not allowed to play some crap mir3 server that isnt even out yet, if this is how you deal with critiscm of your precious spakadale then expect alot of people to get banned, simply because people dislike him just as much as me, and when the day comes that they open their mouths and give their opinion they will get banned from your server.

Idiots like me make servers and mir3 fun in general, you cannot walk around with a mini hitler attitude and think it will work.

Another thing i love is the way you use my name as if you know me, you know nothing about me so i would prefer if you used my forum username in future :)

/Baughan (oh dear wrong forum account) /crys

Legion

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2010
I dont hate him and I have no reason to, all I see is two people who dislike each other, but to be honest you both need to grow up and take this "discussion" out of a server thread...hey I have an idea...its called pm system, use it...

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
I dont hate him and I have no reason to, all I see is two people who dislike each other, but to be honest you both need to grow up and take this "discussion" out of a server thread...hey I have an idea...its called pm system, use it...

So its all very well for everyone to slate lyncus for doing the exact same things in the past as spakadale has? Yet when someone does it back to him, everyone jumps on the defensive.

Hypocrisy at its finest

mapadale

So what if your all close friends irl, 'if' this server ever comes up i expect it to last just as long as your previous half arsed attempts at a server, because lets face it, NONE of your 5? servers have ever made it past the 1st week of opening before soemthing major makes you close it, i have said the same things to lyncus with regards to his server and will continue to do so untill proven wrong.

Two servers previously and nether of them made it out of the up & comming section, so get facts correct next time Sam. But at least I never had a server that went up and then refused to have it up unless people donated to the server to keep it up.

I am entitled to my opinion just as much as anyone else, just because i dont mince my words and dont beat around the bush, doesnt make my opinion less valid. I had high hopes for this server untill i saw that YOU had anything to do with it.
You maybe entitled to your opion, but your one sightedness in your own attitude you are not entitled to. If you want to make an opioned comment, then at least use you haf a brain to actually be constructive in what you say, instead of just being a barrage of crap that just ensites people to tackle you head on. It's not about mincing your words at all, it's called you having an attitude.

Please tell me which servers i have been banned from for exploiting/cheating? Because as far as i can recall i've never been banned for exploiting, nor cheating. The only server's i have ever been banned from are official server's, oh and i think you'll find its ''your banned before you even play'' yet again proving my name for you is a very, very suitable one :)
You don't have to be banned to be a known exploiter, I know of two servers where you every move was watched and as soon as you exploited, it showed admin where they needed to fix things. You've never been one for being open about any exploit that you have done.

More work for the community? He has released half hearted server's, and put together some half arsed attempt at a server guide which took well over 6? months to compile. The post on extreme (if its still there) wasnt even posted by me, it was a MOD who made the thread lol, so both of you (yet again) have raised points which are neither valid or true, amazing mud slinging!
I've never released a server yet, so there you go again and get it wrong. Half hearted attempt, are you for real or what. I've never seen anything come from you apart form that mouth of yours and yes the thread on xtreme was started by you, cause if I remember rightly the title was along the lines of "Am I taking to many drugs" it was only merged with another thread that was opened about you blazay attitude towards drugs.

I couldnt care less if u used JOB maps, but i warn you to check them thoroughly as ALOT of the entrances/maps are bugged in some way or another, all you need to do is log on infiniti and see for urself how bugged certain aspects are.
Thats called a half hearted attempt and opening a server without knowing your files fully.

My life as i know it is going to end because im not allowed to play some crap mir3 server that isnt even out yet, if this is how you deal with critiscm of your precious spakadale then expect alot of people to get banned, simply because people dislike him just as much as me, and when the day comes that they open their mouths and give their opinion they will get banned from your server.
No Sam it has nothing to do with your opion at all, you cause trouble and always have done. The last two threads from you just prove that point and shows the childish person you really are, "I'm not playing this sever cause mapadale has helped" jeez ain't it time you actually grow up.

Idiots like me make servers and mir3 fun in general, you cannot walk around with a mini hitler attitude and think it will work.

Another thing i love is the way you use my name as if you know me, you know nothing about me so i would prefer if you used my forum username in future :)

Sam most of us know your life inside and out, seeing as you create pointless threads on other forums to this effect.

So its all very well for everyone to slate lyncus for doing the exact same things in the past as spakadale has? Yet when someone does it back to him, everyone jumps on the defensive.

Hypocrisy at its finest
It's not about hypocrisy, it's about not everyone having the same single mind that you have. Not everyone revolves there life around one thing and most realise that your an idiot and a fool and by the way. I have never done anything in comparison to Rich, so please don't tar me with a brush that you have no right to tar with.

Last edited:

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
Two servers previously and nether of them made it out of the up & comming section, so get facts correct next time Sam. But at least I never had a server that went up and then refused to have it up unless people donated to the server to keep it up.

You maybe entitled to your opion, but your one sightedness in your own attitude you are not entitled to. If you want to make an opioned comment, then at least use you haf a brain to actually be constructive in what you say, instead of just being a barrage of crap that just ensites people to tackle you head on. It's not about mincing your words at all, it's called you having an attitude.

You don't have to be banned to be a known exploiter, I know of two servers where you every move was watched and as soon as you exploited, it showed admin where they needed to fix things. You've never been one for being open about any exploit that you have done.

2 servers? rofl. I played 2 and both were in ''alpha'' stage, u also had about 2 more that were in upcoming that never appeared, point proven i think? 1-0

Which two server's were i followed around constantly on? Name them please as this is news to me, the only ''exploit'' I havent ever as far as i can remember used any exploits, so again point proven 2-0??

Just give up feeding the fire spakadale.

and lol, your so stupid u cant even quote correctly. Jesus christ.

mapadale

2 servers? rofl. I played 2 and both were in ''alpha'' stage, u also had about 2 more that were in upcoming that never appeared, point proven i think? 1-0

Which two server's were i followed around constantly on? Name them please as this is news to me, the only ''exploit'' I havent ever as far as i can remember used any exploits, so again point proven 2-0??

Just give up feeding the fire spakadale.

and lol, your so stupid u cant even quote correctly. Jesus christ.
Read back you idiot.

Xtreme being one server so point proven and why have you got to try and get one up over me, thats just so childish and pathetic.

And only ever been two servers in up & Comming and Alpha doesn't mean widely available you idiot.

LightningStar

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 28, 2007
Essex, UK
wots the ETA guys im kinda bored with the low rate servers nw hopefully u guys have decided the exp rate yet?

and guys wots the use in arguing? your all bein childish if u ask me ...

Last edited:

Emeralld

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Nov 13, 2009
Sam please keep of this thread, I don't want your useless crap and your I'm going to get one up on everyone. Like most I don't want to hear it from you, as for mapadale helping with the server. So what, what does this have to do with you = Nothing. Matt has been a great asset to the team and if it wasn't for him, we would still be in the early stages of the development, most of the ideas for the quests and system base has come from him. The client has also been built up by Matt and all the hosting for the site and soon to be server is done by him. You call it constructive critisism, the rest see it as being down right rude. Keep of this thread please Sam, its not wanted at all.

Legion

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2010

Hypocrisy at its finest

I really dont care what others have done in the past, ppl make mistakes and we as a community should be more supportive to furture server creators, we all want the best for mir.

But this childish he did this he did that crap is not good at all, its childish and pathetic, and its doing no good for the future of this server, or is that your motive here, to slag this guy off and give the server a bad name before its even started?

as before why dont you two take it to pms and grow up, act your age not your shoe size.

Emeralld

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Nov 13, 2009
I really dont care what others have done in the past, ppl make mistakes and we as a community should be more supportive to furture server creators, we all want the best for mir.

But this childish he did this he did that crap is not good at all, its childish and pathetic, and its doing no good for the future of this server, or is that your motive here, to slag this guy off and give the server a bad name before its even started?

as before why dont you two take it to pms and grow up, act your age not your shoe size.

Thank you for the support. And yes Matt & Sam, if you want to argue take it to PM's or MSN.

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
I've brought more attention to this thread in half a morning, than its had in days.

Respected your wish's and took my argument with mapadale to pm's, i have no problems with you so Goodluck with the server emerald, hope it works out, but please can you refrain from using my name asif you know me?

Status
Not open for further replies.