Mir3 Med/High Rate: BlueMoon 355

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
+ rep.
Never downloaded a mir client at 4 MBp/s before lol done it 5 mins :)

tkila

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2011
BlueMoon is now back online, after the Upgrade unfortunately the server was still crashing but we have now fixed it by wiping the server.

So server is back in Beta but you will have to make a new account, have fun and remember to report any bugs you find, thanks!

so ive spended all my fking time to get lvl 800 for win nothing...then u wipe server again and later u will wipe again?

i don't win nothing?>.<

---------- Post Merged at 02:59 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:54 PM ----------

can someone post hl_mirg here pls?

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
so ive spended all my fking time to get lvl 800 for win nothing...then u wipe server again and later u will wipe again?

i don't win nothing?>.<

---------- Post Merged at 02:59 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:54 PM ----------

can someone post hl_mirg here pls?

lol it was beta and still is, he said he will wipe server....

shirty

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 15, 2005
why have a full client downlod on here and the ini is wrong pointless post the hl_mirg

tkila

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2011
lol it was beta and still is, he said he will wipe server....

yes but he sayd he will give price to top 1 from game

i was top 1 lvl 800+(TkiLa)...He now do wipe...and when server go live 100% i won't get nothing...pff wasted my time here

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
why have a full client downlod on here and the ini is wrong pointless post the hl_mirg

Thanks for the kinda error report lol

And yes server will be wiped and we are sorry that server was wiped in mid beta but this is what beta is about, finding these bugs

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Thanks for the kinda error report lol

And yes server will be wiped and we are sorry that server was wiped in mid beta but this is what beta is about, finding these bugs

i see where tkila is coming from, i think you should have left players famepoints so that people could still compete with the most fame and carry on with that competition over the extended beta but what was done was done for a reason to fix the server

tkila

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2011
i see where tkila is coming from, i think you should have left players famepoints so that people could still compete with the most fame and carry on with that competition over the extended beta but what was done was done for a reason to fix the server

yea im saying all what im saying bcz ive played in the 'first beta''like most ppl but i was top 1(and when beta finish i would get something)now you wiped it and it still in beta..im lvl 0 i won't get nothing in beta and i won't get nothing  when server goes live..so when i played in the first beta i played it bcz i was top 1 and still lvleed bcz i would get something when server go live..but now i have no chances for get something when server go live 100%

wbrian

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2007
Wikipedia:
"Beta testing comes after alpha testing and can be considered a form of external user acceptance testing. Versions of the software, known as beta versions, are released to a limited audience outside of the programming team. The software is released to groups of people so that further testing can ensure the product has few faults or bugs. Sometimes, beta versions are made available to the open public to increase the feedback field to a maximal number of future users."

So do u know what beta means now?

Vaeborg

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 4, 2012
Wikipedia:
"Beta testing comes after alpha testing and can be considered a form of external user acceptance testing. Versions of the software, known as beta versions, are released to a limited audience outside of the programming team. The software is released to groups of people so that further testing can ensure the product has few faults or bugs. Sometimes, beta versions are made available to the open public to increase the feedback field to a maximal number of future users."

So do u know what beta means now?

hhaha gl xD

and what the server is set correctly:P:P:P:P

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
Nobody said the old fame points wont count towards the new beta period... facts are that server didnt work, server got fixed....

We had 2 choices... leave it broke or fix it, i chose to fix it meaning that every character got wiped.

So unless u expected me to individually hand type every single character that was made on the server and every single piece of information about them to create them, then no this isnt possible.

But yeah I havnt decided what info were using for the rewards yet, but they will be there and will benefit those who have helped us test the server and report bugs etc

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain
yea im saying all what im saying bcz ive played in the 'first beta''like most ppl but i was top 1(and when beta finish i would get something)now you wiped it and it still in beta..im lvl 0 i won't get nothing in beta and i won't get nothing  when server goes live..so when i played in the first beta i played it bcz i was top 1 and still lvleed bcz i would get something when server go live..but now i have no chances for get something when server go live 100%

dont get stressed is only a game.. if u want to leave bugs for later you can use it in your own benefit like always ;)

tkila

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2011
Nobody said the old fame points wont count towards the new beta period... facts are that server didnt work, server got fixed....

We had 2 choices... leave it broke or fix it, i chose to fix it meaning that every character got wiped.

So unless u expected me to individually hand type every single character that was made on the server and every single piece of information about them to create them, then no this isnt possible.

But yeah I havnt decided what info were using for the rewards yet, but they will be there and will benefit those who have helped us test the server and report bugs etc

yes mate i understand you but try understand me..i give you a exemple:me and my brother played like 4 5 days ur server without SLEEP..then we was shour we will get top reward on the live...but now you do wipe and server still in beta..we got nothing and now a person like hmm...top 1 from you;r game ''SANCZO''without playing before he's top 1 now...he will get something when server live bcz he's top 1 now and we won't get nothing bcz only in the first ''beta'' we was top 1

sanczo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 19, 2007
yes mate i understand you but try understand me..i give you a exemple:me and my brother played like 4 5 days ur server without SLEEP..then we was shour we will get top reward on the live...but now you do wipe and server still in beta..we got nothing and now a person like hmm...top 1 from you;r game ''SANCZO''without playing before he's top 1 now...he will get something when server live bcz he's top 1 now and we won't get nothing bcz only in the first ''beta'' we was top 1

i have played before wipe m8 but use other nick name :)

flamer91

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 5, 2006
enfield
WOW... Think someone needs a life.

On topic: You did the right thing geordie, you wanted your server to be fixed so you did it....

Dream

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 12, 2010
server is online or beta? do u still need some testers?

Status
Not open for further replies.