mir3 resurrection...?

Join Discord

DeadSouls

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 3, 2008
the GSP Fire&Ice server fixed all the bugs that the new server has don't mean to advertise that server but its best server out at moment with the files i not playing anything atm but that server has no lag/dc

I had a small go on this while back, seemed very stale, few chinese players, lack of effort from GM/GM's. They seem to be trying a little bit recently but that's probably due to other GSP's being released.

A lot of character selling and item selling going on here.

Vast majority of players quit/Sell account after lvl 48.

Could have been good if i played from the start, but after seeing it now, it would have been a waste of time.

IMO new Zentaur could be a mir 3 resurrection. I'm very put off GSP atm, looking forward to getting back to the Mir3 i'm more used to.

Last edited:

Keevo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 5, 2011
I had a small go on this while back, seemed very stale, few chinese players, lack of effort from GM/GM's. They seem to be trying a little bit recently but that's probably due to other GSP's being released.

A lot of character selling and item selling going on here.

Vast majority of players quit/Sell account after lvl 48.

Could have been good if i played from the start, but after seeing it now, it would have been a waste of time.

IMO new Zentaur could be a mir 3 resurrection. I'm very put off GSP atm, looking forward to getting back to the Mir3 i'm more used to.

someone said Zentaur has stuff like Warrior with Magic Shield? please say it isnt so.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
someone said Zentaur has stuff like Warrior with Magic Shield? please say it isnt so.

Zentaur - wiped verison - will not have own class, max levels will be 8, from 5 with fp upgrade up to 8

With new quests i bring to server, i try to keep old school style + what have gsp files i want my server to have (except pig system and assasins)

I can do almost 70% what gsp can do

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
people play GSP, because of sins/pigs.

so your missing the two MAIN things.

Two main things that can unbalance a server very bad:)

any way, i dont want speak alot for gsp system :)

Keevo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 5, 2011
better than losing server in less than 2 years

sins and pigs arent ment to have a balanced server

GSP has managed it, Sins are strong earlygame ofc, but thats how it is.

DeadSouls

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 3, 2008
You don't need a pig in Zentaur anyway, the items make up for it. Sins would be nice, but im not fussed.

Zed will have a big headache trying to balance them with Zentaur files, would need alot of testing to make sure it isn't out of control.

Lvl 5 sin skills will hurt.

Keevo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 5, 2011
You don't need a pig in Zentaur anyway, the items make up for it. Sins would be nice, but im not fussed.

Zed will have a big headache trying to balance them with Zentaur files, would need alot of testing to make sure it isn't out of control.

Lvl 5 sin skills will hurt.

how does one obtain lvl 5 skills?

DeadSouls

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 3, 2008
how does one obtain lvl 5 skills?

Skills go up to lvl 5 just as you use them, lvl 6,7,8 etc cost fame points.

Fame Points:
All quality item's in Zentaur from lvl 38 upwards drop as an (old) or (Rust) item, these can be made and turned in such item, or exchanged for Fame points. Also dragongate sword pieces drop these can be used to make Old items with desired element or no element with the Ironpiece(None) more base stats.

i'd recommend having a look on zentaur forums, if your new to Zentaur, or you might end up a complete melt. :P