mir3db item import

TritoN

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 21, 2003
i have a problem importing new items from another mir3db into my standard mir3db
though both dbs gotexactly the same structure i got an error in eiserver.exe after imprting new items (even after correcting the idx numbers for the new items)

i know there was a sql script around ages ago to fix the mir3db item db

any help greatly appriciated :)

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
Well maybe i can be of help - StdItems (guess thats what your talking about) - you need to go into SQL manager, right click on STDITEMS and click Design. Now right clikc IDX and make primary Key, close the screen - it asks you to save and now it will sort on IDX instead - this will allow the server to load very time.

It will not create a Primary Key on IDX if there is a duplicate by the way.
You can do the Same for Monsters - sorting on Name - makes it easier to look through the mobs ad also any dupilctaes as above wont be able to set primary key.

Upvote 0

TritoN

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 21, 2003
nope still same problem:
stditems.db read error checkdb contents!! code=-100

Upvote 0

ThunderBolt

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 30, 2004
TritoN said:
nope still same problem:
stditems.db read error checkdb contents!! code=-100

Check out the IDX number maybe there is duplicated or maybe they are not arrange to their numeric number let say 2 1 3 5 4 instead of 1 2 3 4 5 IDX should be on proper arrangement of numbers, it happens to Shape and Stdmode make sure it is on proper and right codes.

Upvote 0

TritoN

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 21, 2003
idx numbers all in right order and there r no duplicates at all...everything seems ok
but still got that error

Upvote 0

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
Well the only other thing i can think of is the numbers jump somewhere - so it might reads:

which will allow primary key as per above but mir3 server wont allow to load...

Upvote 0

TritoN

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 21, 2003
nope thats not the reason 2 all idx numbers ok

maybe there is a cap for max items in db? with added items ive got more than 850 items in db

Upvote 0