Mir3G Server Files Version: 20090303 [uncracket]

Join Discord

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
I will do soon Just testin gthings and Converting to english remember the version I have is not as new as the ones posted in this thread.

animation7c.gif

Coly

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 31, 2005
Germany
Ahmm Falador, it is not ok to use Orginal Illusion Server Login Image and give it out as yours, this is not Free to use for every one!! No one have ask me or some one from my Team. Please delete it and don't use it. For you to understand the BIG "i" stands for Illusion and the Image is made bye my Team (GMGinx).

Coly

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 31, 2005
Germany
the Orginal as other can see the very bad copy from you :

Attachments

• IllusionLogin.jpg
    IllusionLogin.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 291

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain
i heard from ppl.. the version u cracked Azura.. have lvl 255 cap.. its really?
same as 3.38 ?? can u confirm please?! :) thanks

Falador

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 13, 2007
Ahmm Falador, it is not ok to use Orginal Illusion Server Login Image and give it out as yours, this is not Free to use for every one!! No one have ask me or some one from my Team. Please delete it and don't use it. For you to understand the BIG "i" stands for Illusion and the Image is made bye my Team (GMGinx).

Hello Coly,

Firstly, I have not spent as my!
I have several clients may be mixed to the translation of the client's style (all before I've found the exe.).
In addition, if you so much, I mean of course it someday (when I have time to) change.
You've also WeMade then asked whether you have a LOM3 server can do what? hahaha not only fun :)

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007

Not being funny but dose it really matter? Hes trying to get some new MIR3 files and translate the client which will help the lomcn community and your moaning over a image in a client? get a grip mate, am sure hes only using it for the time being.

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa

lol never though you gonna say that...you're crying for a damn image lol

if he was using your image to earn money or something i would be against him but he only wants to help us with new files

Last edited:

Coly

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 31, 2005
Germany
It is ok, but I see things differently and I will draw the conclusions from this.

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
i heard from ppl.. the version u cracked Azura.. have lvl 255 cap.. its really?
same as 3.38 ?? can u confirm please?! :) thanks

No there is no cap in the files. Only real differece in the two versions is Horse Armours are not in and That GM thing above your head isnt in.

I cant release untill I disable the cheats.

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain
No there is no cap in the files. Only real differece in the two versions is Horse Armours are not in and That GM thing above your head isnt in.

I cant release untill I disable the cheats.

oh thanks for your answer.. about disable the cheats
on chinese forums i read can disable it on console or something in menu panel of server.. :/

cheat is executed by login.exe :S if u remove the folder of cheats maybe it disables?

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
You dont need to use the folder of cheats that just comes with it, the cheats are coded into the dll but on the EI Config panel you can disable cheats and I have done so.

This is like Ledu's old Gamegate where u can select which cheats you want accessable.

The DBT folder is nothing to do with the game just an added cheat program.

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain
You dont need to use the folder of cheats that just comes with it, the cheats are coded into the dll but on the EI Config panel you can disable cheats and I have done so.

This is like Ledu's old Gamegate where u can select which cheats you want accessable.

The DBT folder is nothing to do with the game just an added cheat program.

nice nice :P u are doing a good work ^^ thanks

Falador

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 13, 2007
@Azura

Can you help to edit the Client exe?
I must change the chinese word/fond into english words :)
Please pm me and help to edit that.

Falador

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 13, 2007
I will do it for my client then release it.

The Problem is Mate, whe are no use the same Version :-(
And i think you or Infiniti´s Client not that what my server version / enegine need ^^ xD

Or what mean you?

mir3kr

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 6, 2009
can you tell us your ip? so we can log on and see how the server is

Falador

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 13, 2007
Where you get infiniti client?

Have not get it from there :-(
In moment i have 0 english Clients , i think only that Infiniti and your Server Enegine a other Version is and that not all informations on there Client.exe is :-(