Mir3gsp Server Down - No Updates GM MUST READ

Join Discord

AlexDiddlina

LOMCN Leecher
Jan 29, 2014
Due to mir3gsp moving it's asia server to China, many players would have been unable to continue playing that server. Subsequently the GM decided to merge the accounts affected over to the Global server so that players can still play who are not in China.

Global and Asia server went down for maintenance in order to complete the merge of accounts with an estimated timescale of 1-2 hours. However the server has now been down since around 9pm uk time and is still showing the Asian and Global server as under maintenance. China server is not affected and has been running throughout the maintenance.

As the server website has no completed forum for updates, news or players to communicate there is no updates on when this will be back online unless a player with the GM added on skype or via other communication methods can get in touch to find out more.

Does anyone have any information on what is happening, quite honestly the communication between the GM and players is very poor and it is a good job this server has remained free to play, because without a forum set up on it's website for some sort of communication all Global players are left in the dark. We are being affected by the server downtime and I think no compensation will be offered to Global players for this. As soon as this server goes pay to play I will be leaving if I haven't found another server I would rather play before it goes back online.

The follow 2 things are of extreme importance when running the only private server with global files and if are not fixed the server will fail like so many others regardless of it being Global server files.

=== No avenues to communicate with their player community except for in game, meaning there is no way for players to report issues, speak to the GM, receive news and updates or just communicate with other players.

=== Bugs in game which can be fixed sure, but these need to be worked on as soon as possible and as above GM needs to arrange a way players can report unknown bugs to GM otherwise these can not be fixed if GM is not aware.

When there is an issue with server downtime and the GM's don't even care enough to have a forum and leave players in the dark instead then no player in their right mind will pay to play. I hope that GM will set things up very soon but things as simple as a forum should have been set up before the release of the game, the website for mir3gsp is completely useless, except to download the game, or purchase gaming minutes. (as for the gaming minutes if the server goes pay to play and players must purchase 2000 minutes or the higher values the website offers then I certainly will be leaving, no Mir 3 should be pay as you go)

evilrotk

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Nov 28, 2014

---------- Post Merged at 02:59 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:38 AM ----------

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1612311709012109/?notif_t=group_r2j_approved

Mir3Gsp-Global Server Grp