Rejected MIR420

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

420GM

CONNOR
Mar 7, 2021
UK Newcastle
Legend of Mir420!
Med-High Rate
Custom XP/Drops
Level 7 start with Noob Wep/Arm and 50k
3 classes War/Wiz/Tao
Level 33 AOE Spells for help with leveling (HealingCircle,BladeStorm,DragNet)

LIVE DATE: 28/03/2021 @ 8PM GTM
Gm's Are: 420GM/420KYLEGM
Discord : [REDACTED]
Download : [REDACTED]

This is my first attempt of a server and i just want to make a good server for everyone to play
we have put a lot of work into this server and had people helping test changing and tweaking XP/DROPS and we finally think its ready for LIVE!
Hope you all enjoy and hope we as GM's can also Learn on the Way.

Mir420pic.jpg
Thanks To SnowRage For the Files to work on.
Credits to HellFire/Light for the 420GM Picture
Thanks to Jev for the help at the beginning learning how to port forward ect.

Last edited by a moderator:

420GM

CONNOR
Mar 7, 2021
UK Newcastle
some guy i met on a server i joined and he gave these files then i worked on them added new caves, altered all drops drop by drop/ changed xps, added caves, items ect. , i think he got them from iceman.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
@IceMan says he does not permit you to use these files and alleges that they were "stolen from @Jev via TeamViewer".

@ARROWZ I think you all have some explaining to do

StormHero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2015
@IceMan says he does not permit you to use these files and alleges that they were "stolen from @Jev via TeamViewer".

@ARROWZ I think you all have some explaining to do
That jev who claims i logged in my LOMCN on his pc via TeamViewer =P
Unsure why you wouldn't be watching someone on your PC from them using teamviewer unless you trusted them anyways ><

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
I wasn’t watching my pc because I have my 4 month old daughter screaming the house down because she’s teething.
Post automatically merged:

That jev who claims i logged in my LOMCN on his pc via TeamViewer =P
Unsure why you wouldn't be watching someone on your PC from them using teamviewer unless you trusted them anyways ><
Come on dude we sorted that out 😂

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: StormHero

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
What was he doing on your pc in the first place? How do you know him? Are you friends? Tell us more

I was showing him how to port forward and how to change the images of monsters and images on the standard release of Crystal. All my Mir stuff is located on one drive so it would have been easy to just click back and see the folder called TheHerosAct server folder and copy and paste it. I still had a copy of the .rar file i used to transfer from iceman.

I know Snowrage as Adam, it wasn’t that he was trusted more that I was stupid enough to not place a password on the file and to allow someone on my pc in the first place. So for that I do take responsibility and have already apologised to Iceman personally. Changes have now been made to my drive and I have used a tool to make accessing the drive password protected and for future not to allow anyone I don’t know well on my pc in the first place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
IceMan is like that tooth doctor from the 80s in the TV adverts.

Visit him and he will give you a lollipop after :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Jev

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
I was showing him how to port forward and how to change the images of monsters and images on the standard release of Crystal. All my Mir stuff is located on one drive so it would have been easy to just click back and see the folder called TheHerosAct server folder and copy and paste it. I still had a copy of the .rar file i used to transfer from iceman.

I know Snowrage as Adam, it wasn’t that he was trusted more that I was stupid enough to not place a password on the file and to allow someone on my pc in the first place. So for that I do take responsibility and have already apologised to Iceman personally. Changes have now been made to my drive and I have used a tool to make accessing the drive password protected and for future not to allow anyone I don’t know well on my pc in the first place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't know who SnowRage is, there's no account here by that name. Is Arrowz = SnowRage or someone else?

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
How many people does iceman give out his files to those files are a scourge on lomcn that should just be banned from re-use.

And why would he TeamViewer to your pc if you were showing him how to make server changes? Surely you'd team viewer to his?

All very fishy.

Status
Not open for further replies.