MirAtlantis [Crystal M2] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
tell him try make something like this better than that normal hp bar
big ty for big man who helped with all off update :love_heart:

Why are you even posting this **** on here?
Ironically, looks like you just copied Sanjian in shitter resolution.

TheOnlyOne

DarkReturn Server High Rate
Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan

why even post always at my post lol and everyone take from each othere and we all took from offical mir so where the wrong

and took img and edit yah but not the code here so suh and go work at ur map small boy :P

---------- Post Merged at 11:17 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:11 AM ----------

also im not named my server here so where the wrong lol stop post again at my post and tell me where i post or not maybe this pic from this serever ? so may you be wrong litile boy hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

tibz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 25, 2014
game will open within next 2 days
and about donation button i know it but i forget to edit it
and i have a big thank to eden team
but for ur info i edit the eden source within new things but i was busy to continue but i will be free these days to come back with new things and fix the game issues

Today open?

Ano

LOMCN n00bie
May 23, 2015
anymore of an update then that because that is not saying much. this going to be a day? a week? whats going on

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
lol i gave up and just deleted the files off my pc , his 2 days could actually mean 2 months , 2 years lol if this is how long he takes to make some of the simplest fixes and alterations , it does not give much hope to how hes gonna run the server , considering he threw it up with next to no idea how to make it work , i would consider looking for an alternative :)

FirEStorm

Mir Atlaints
Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
CaiRo-EGYPT
lol i gave up and just deleted the files off my pc , his 2 days could actually mean 2 months , 2 years lol if this is how long he takes to make some of the simplest fixes and alterations , it does not give much hope to how hes gonna run the server , considering he threw it up with next to no idea how to make it work , i would consider looking for an alternative :)
mate i want open it in nice way as much as i can i didnt wont lose my money i rent my server and still open but i want game go in nice way

Ano

LOMCN n00bie
May 23, 2015
yet still have not given an update to when the servers will be online or what is going on just a story on you not wanting to lose money and "want game go in nice way" think its time for me to uninstall too. anyone know any other mir 2 servers with low pop that are new?
ive just came back to mir and dont want to play on a server that is so many years old with 200 people. looking for something new with 10-50

FirEStorm

Mir Atlaints
Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
CaiRo-EGYPT
yet still have not given an update to when the servers will be online or what is going on just a story on you not wanting to lose money and "want game go in nice way" think its time for me to uninstall too. anyone know any other mir 2 servers with low pop that are new?
ive just came back to mir and dont want to play on a server that is so many years old with 200 people. looking for something new with 10-50
that is final day to open the game to be online and will be my week end
it will open sunday in my weekend to be online with you :)

---------- Post Merged on 25-11-2018 at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 21-11-2018 at 11:36 PM ----------

game will be online after one hour

---------- Post Merged at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:03 PM ----------

will post more screen about all char etc...