~ MirOutcasts ~ 2.3 ~

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

kash12

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004
Dont have rebirth ingame.Fullstop.It fails.

Just make all those rb caves/quests open when you are XX lvl.No1 enjoys relvling same lvls.Evo fails cause of rb's

Matter of opinion, I quite like rebirth.

K_Jonzy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 8, 2008
My House
cheers to the people offering to help beta test, but what ill do is when i think that the servers ready, it will be up for beta testing on the weekend after its done, as i will be in all weekend.. rofl, so ill post the download link on here soon and its discluding the ip, ill post the ip when its ready but put the download link there for when i think its nearly done.
ty for your help all xx

edit: i have decided to recreate all of the monsters in the game that i will be using, as the spawns are all messedu p for some reason so i just deleted them all and ive made new mobs, all i need to do to get all the mobs needed in game sorted is alter stats to the stats on kit for the level of people killing them mobs and make them spawn in maps.

AntCave added.
TrooperCave added
KarachiCave added.
all with mobs, and bosses.
p.s what you all think of AntQueen looking like something thats not a insect or bug, because i cant seem to get hold of a mob wil/wix thats suits the cave.
please vote on the following images.

Image1:

Image2:

image3:

Image4:

i would say image 4 because its sort of suiting the job but i could change name to AntLord or something...?
thoughts?
ty ;p

Last edited:

kelvin09

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 13, 2008
looks more like a preying mantis as u know thats what its called on vindico lol :)

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
doubt ul get 30+ daily unless its high rate and good content now adays

LuckyDip

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
London
@ThreeHeroes its irrelevant who i am and it wasnt an insult it was a factual statement so do not try to belittle me like your a slightly intelligent person who knows the difference between and insult and a fact...

The fact that you jump to the conclusion that the server is rushed without inquiring as to how much time/effort he has put into it and then leave a pointless nonconstructive post. yet ive seen several posts from you about your server and nothing several posts your not going to post anymore and still you post irrelevant comments onto a not yet open server its beyond me why you still log onto this Forum +1 to you on being a twat?

Edit: On Topic The First Pic Would Be Best And Hoping To Play This Server When It Comes Out

Last edited:

K_Jonzy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 8, 2008
My House
ok thank you all what ill do it use the first one and yes it is a insect but wasnt sure it would suit "ant" cave, but yes ill use that and then the others will also be used, maybe image2 as a boss that u get to by going through door at top of DD in BDD and it will be more advnaced.
image 3 could be part of the sabuk lords and image 3 could be a sub boss to evil mir.
btw people evil mir is going to be completely changed. the caves used to get to lava cave through past bichon will not be used at all, past bichon is the leveling area between 130-150 but on the teleporter you can teleport to EvilMir lobby which is mob free for if you have a slow computer. as soon as you walk through the door the 2 caves between you and evil mir are not randomteleport-able so you have to run through it, the caves will be full of mobs that not only hurt, but they cain, so evil mir will be a group effort just to get there, but theres no recallspots either so you allways have to run to it

K_Jonzy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 8, 2008
My House
edit: soz for double post didnt notice.

sorry wond only just seen ur post
the thing is with lms is that i have a script ingame, i have a map and i have the prizes decided. what u will do is is u win lms u will get a lms token and you can buy various things with it, being u only win 1 token you can only get lms torch, but the rest of the kit discluding arm and wep are 2 tokens, and arm and wep are 3 tokens. stats will be amazingly good but it willl only last 4 days, if i cant make it last 4 days. i will just make it low dura.

heres the problem, until i figure out how to make the map a non pk map until the time comes for lms to start. its not going in, but what i think im doing is making it so when you enter from homezone, you will be taken into a small non pk map, and when time hits 7 o clock, u get teled into the propper map to kill eachother. also im not sure about putting it so theres 3 diff lms, on for 40-70 one for 70-120 and one for people who have rebirthed. coz if i do , people will make noob lvl 40's and just be the only one in there. take the lms token and save up for a item. so
i think it will be one room for lms, taos wont be allowed to use the lvling pets on @taopet, just shinsu and deva. it will be like that really and thats it. hopefully it works out, if not ill just make a capture the flag sort of game, where you have to stay in a room with a flag for 2 concecutive minutes alone to win, people will come in to fight , if you loose you loose if you win u get CTFtoken , same line as lms.

edit: been a bit busy with the family since yesterday so since then i have done nothing, but no matter what beta testing will be up for some time tomorrow. ill just create the level 70 kit, add rebirth's and then make mobs spawn dropping the kit. then ill test and that shud be done for tomorrow if i can find some maps for rebirth.

edit:
update 22/10
i have finished making all of the mobs,
but before i bring up server for beta testing i must finish:
the stats on mobs
the drops on mobs.
and thats it really, as i doubt anyone gets to rebirth while im beta testing. so
if the exp rate is too high for my liking, i will ajdust it of whatever.
tonight im babysitting and tomorrow i have family coming around, so the only real time i will have on this project will be next week.
therefore. i have decided to change from 2-3 day of beta testing to just one day.
that day will be thursday or friday. depending on what happens until then.
i am really sorry to have to do this but time is something i havent had a lot of lately so ive had to move the date for beta forward.
also update: added in mystery cave- will be full of bosses that look different like a blue ET and DD/ red frost tigers, coloured mobs like that, they will be harder than normal, and drop better. mainly dropping orbs as i havent put them in a lot of drops as of yet.

/k

Last edited:

K_Jonzy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 8, 2008
My House
well, im still working on the server now, im free for like 30 mins, but i have set the date of next friday/thursday, but it will definatly be done b4 then so it could be earlier

kevin87

Night date without obligations, one night only
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
Usa
server looks interesting mate, ill have to give it a blast wen its up mate, gud luck

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
well, im still working on the server now, im free for like 30 mins, but i have set the date of next friday/thursday, but it will definatly be done b4 then so it could be earlier

Good work mate, I have been looking for a server with a host / gm that listens and basically gets to work fast instead of for example MirRebirth where the GM left an event in for 1 month, made money off selling ppl levels and items, not rebooting the server to apply updates etc.

Overall, this server has interested me and I will definitely be joining.

This is what the mir community needs to be honest, someone reliable enough with a server that as stated above will listen, update, reboot for changes etc and doesen't go OTT.

/TheDon

K_Jonzy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 8, 2008
My House
cheers for support all, im done in atm been working most of night and im babysitting now so this is my last login untiil 2 moz morning and ill be bk to work;p

K_Jonzy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 8, 2008
My House
update:
added 3 level 70 full kits, with stats and looks
added gamegold npc to trade in gamegold scrolls and trade gamegold for scrolls
will add scrolls to drops and add npc on sunday,
now im looking up wils for shields to add rebirth shield and make it look like a shild on the actual char

wargod

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2006
looks good m8 i probably wont be on to much as moving family but seems like a decent server when i get time to play and this is still around i will jump on

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
nice work mate :) glad some1 is actually tryin and hope u will get through with it til the end and make a nice long laster :)
any idea on eta mate?
/alucard

Status
Not open for further replies.