MirReborn 2.3 [Med-High Rate] *LIVE NOW*

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005
Under the Sea :O
Was a server reboot m8. Server user count on avg is 25-30 peaking 35-40
been up around 10 days. Avg lvl probs 70. highest lvl 84 i think.

Come give us a try :)

/Harry

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
Why u keep changing stuff??You change mc/dc daily on items usually reducing it.Now you made slow on warriors not working at all and they cant kill **** without it.Wots reason for that?Every time i log i can kill less and less stuff.Bosses i could kill at lvl65 they cain me now at lvl75...

transporter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 12, 2008
Darlington
Why u keep changing stuff??You change mc/dc daily on items usually reducing it.Now you made slow on warriors not working at all and they cant kill **** without it.Wots reason for that?Every time i log i can kill less and less stuff.Bosses i could kill at lvl65 they cain me now at lvl75...

It`s called adjusting the server to make it better,more stable and not to easy usually, but tbh this is the reason why there should be atleast a weeks beta.

This does piss people off.

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005
Slow been adjusted for next reboot, along with a few other tweaks on hp.

There will be a reboot sometime tonight, to get the rest of the special kits ingame, and sort the stats on excisting kits.

/harry

riddic123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Oct 18, 2007
Hastings
omfg i was in exp room and it wldnt let me kill any of the hens sept for like 2 and i B'd them and everytin then i got tele'd out ffs!!! harry come on server plz

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005
Massive Server update tonight. All caves worked on. exp balanced thru all.
Loads more quests added. Drop files edited offering wider variety items. 6 New special kits added.
Along with new maps, and new skills.

Will look into exproom.

/Harry

TheLegend

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 11, 2008
can you look at redmoon quest?? i killed atleast 300 gang spiders

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Im joining, Cya all after client finished

/Ice

Oooh welcome leeta xD

Also, what someone posted a while back, the 2nd part of xmas event needs a few improvements.

A)Alot more mobs spawning -.-
B)A few more SantasHelpers spawning (different ones to first map, these shud drop santa scroll easyer)

Thats it i think O.o

Edit: Soz for double post :x

Last edited:

TheMightyOne

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 14, 2004
UnitedKingdom
rme quest works all the way up the boss, the boss needs sorting to complete the quest but the rest work i assure you. i've done them.

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Sorry to say this but the server will unfortunately remain in the "crap" book untill the server owner actually learns how to use the server files. One rewind, fair enough - happens. Two rewinds, dodgey but forgiveable but three rewinds in a short period of time is one too many.

Unless you are ready to basically do everything on this server twice, I wouldn't suggest playing.

My short review :)

Primal

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jun 28, 2004
looks like servers goin down for good
harry backed up the files 2mins before reboot but they still rewound... he said he cba

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
looks like servers goin down for good
harry backed up the files 2mins before reboot but they still rewound... he said he cba

How hard can it be to make a backup :eek:?