MirReborn - Beta

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

evildan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 8, 2004
Dartford/Kent
I can understand what your saying but there wouldn't be any problem if he didn't keep saying it would be up. From now on just disregard any post he makes saying it's coming up unless the server is actually online. I think he got annoyed trying to get our sql data from the old pc with 2003 to the new one with 2005 and just went back to sleep.
I'm gonna work on it for a few hours and try get everything running properly.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Sod the "when it's up" bud, just get what needs to be done as best you can and WHEN it's all done, tell us to come play :P

Dont rush things <3

/Cloud

G/L

evildan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 8, 2004
Dartford/Kent
Ok not looking to get into beta any time soon, as it just caused me more stress lol.

Will release server when its ready. And will go str8 on to dedi server so i dnt have to mess around with sql and router any more.

Sorry for saying server was coming up.

/Harry

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
thats np harry just work at ure own pace ^_^ Dont rush ya self :P

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Ok not looking to get into beta any time soon, as it just caused me more stress lol.

Will release server when its ready. And will go str8 on to dedi server so i dnt have to mess around with sql and router any more.

Sorry for saying server was coming up.

/Harry

Obviously you are going to be more stressed when you are just about to hit beta, its the same with anything.. not just Mir servers. There is always a rush at the end to get the last few things cleaned up and ready to go. If you can't handle a bit of stress from a few databases then god help you.

Reactions: wumatica

wumatica

RandomHero
Golden Oldie
Nov 21, 2007
Obviously you are going to be more stressed when you are just about to hit beta, its the same with anything.. not just Mir servers. There is always a rush at the end to get the last few things cleaned up and ready to go. If you can't handle a bit of stress from a few databases then god help you.

well said mate, but let's be honest harry showed up with some good servers before so no doubt he can handle the stress but he just wants some time which I 200% respect :eek: lets just hope harry will put effort in the server and finish soon enough

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
craig u say that about every single server. So please stfu

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
jus call the server dead ... ive heard stuff like this of him befor ....

Shut the **** up you useless heap of crap.

All ive seen you do is slate servers, thats it.

Why do you even play? do you get a kick out of slagging servers / getting banned?

Piss off and find a different game if your not satisfied, harry's servers have been great, can you do better? lol

Good Riddence.

evildan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 8, 2004
Dartford/Kent
Server is getting there, we've had problems with the router(still ****ed), problems with SQL and problems with the item patch but it's almost sorted.

Trapped1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 21, 2008

I enjoyed running a server last time, and looking 4ward to doing it again. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.