MirReborn - High Rate

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trapped1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 21, 2008
Server Nme: MirReborn-HR
Server Host: Dedicated Server

Server Information:

ETA: 10 days

Exp: Custom (High R8) - Start level 40

Drops: High - Medium - Along with nice Rares.

Maps: Over 20 new (Unseen) Hunting Grounds.

Bosses: Every cave//temple Has a boss, And some have more.

Items: Over 1000+ New items in the DB

----======-----

Heaven - Hell system:

Reworked to make it more balanced. Dif skills for Heaven and Hell, along with boosts. Upgraded via Heaven//Hell quests.

TrainingGrounds:

TrainingGrounds added for every 10 lvl's - Upgrade your key 8 Skills.

GamePoint System:

Buy - Dc,Ac,Amc,Sc etc. Along with loads more!

BattlePointSystem:

BattlePoints awarded in BattleGrounds:

Buy - BattleKit- BattlePets - RevivalOrbs - PkOrbs - StorageOrbs

Quests:
Will range from easy (Rewards ExpPots), Medium (Upgrade items), Hard (Rewarded with items), (Harder :P) Rewarded with Key 0,
Summon Spirit system.

TaoPets:

Tao's will have a Quest man, where you can learn new summons
after completing quests.

WarriorPets:

Warriors will unlock key 0 as a Clone. Works via level and clone training strength. - Done via quests.

WizzardPets:

Wizzard taming npc - Unlocked via quest.

--------

I know you are all thinking this server will close, But the only reason i am no longer working on MirReborn V2. Is because Lapta (Onwer of MirRevenge) decided to steal my server files.

Server will be run by me and my older bother. On a dedicated server.

/Harry.

Excepting idea's..

Last edited by a moderator:

Trapped1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 21, 2008
How can i stick with MirReborn, when Lapta has stolen it off me.. And is going to run it himself.

I may aswell work off MirReborn (My server).. And make it better and HighRate as there isnt 1 High r8 up atm..

And about the Gm thing, hes my bro and he corrupt..

/Harry

Auds

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 14, 2007
good luck on new server hope it all goes well.

would join but due to moving location i carnt access internet so all the best

/Yuna

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Nooooooooooo Yuna my luuuvvv

I'll be playing. nout else decent to play.

Shame about MR-V2 getting ****ed anally 1 too many times by lapta.

Goodluck harry, will see u there x

/Cloud

evildan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 8, 2004
Dartford/Kent
10 days is a target but if it might take a bit longer, all the problems that need to be fixed will be so there are no bugs to be exploited. As for any Inferno members looking to join this server, be careful with your exploits because you wont be playing again if your caught trying to cheat.

sweetfa

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 30, 2003
UK
worth waiting for if you ask me was a dhamn good fun server. Yuna im sure if your nice to us we can save a special spot in guild for when you get on =)

GL harry keep up the good work

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
I'll be remaking Syndicate also, so no worries.

However i'll be joining only a few people... no more. Some spots reserved x

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Do I really have to clean this thread already ffs?
I don't want to hear talk about the old server at all tbh.
I think things have been explained well enough for you all.

Resol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 20, 2008
LOMCN, duh
Do I really have to clean this thread already ffs?
I don't want to hear talk about the old server at all tbh.
I think things have been explained well enough for you all.

Wooo, finally, a mod doing their job.

I will play no matter what tbh, just need a high rate.

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
ETA added to main post even though its in his signature.

Monkeh

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 10, 2007
Wales, UK
I Rekon You Will Make A Good Job Of This One Harry Just Hurry Up Lol I Love My High Rates, Lets Hope I Have Fun On This One. Count Me In And If You Need Help With Anything(Wich I Would Doubt) But I Will Be Willing To Give A Helping Hand

amills

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Don't bring the server up buggy. Sort the bugs first, even if it means it's late.

Make sure ALL hell/heaven spell NPC spells work, make sure sabuk stuff is working including sabuk cave and sabuk pet and make sure Tao's SFB can actually damage players and that poison doesn't suck donkey balls.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Don't bring the server up buggy. Sort the bugs first, even if it means it's late.

Make sure ALL hell/heaven spell NPC spells work, make sure sabuk stuff is working including sabuk cave and sabuk pet and make sure Tao's SFB can actually damage players and that poison doesn't suck donkey balls.

Which is what he should have done on his previous server where he tweaked it soo many times during live.. which is totally and utterly wrong. Things like it should be done in beta, no doubt he will skip beta again though. He seems to think 1 server files, 1 beta, if u tweak them major time in process... OH WELL!

But harry, listen to what amills saying, do fix bugs, it just causes unfairness ingame from the start and you cant always get away with having buggy scripts.... like before mir reborn v2 went down, from what i see, an entire guild exploited a bug :S.

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005
Under the Sea :O
Which is what he should have done on his previous server where he tweaked it soo many times during live.. which is totally and utterly wrong. Things like it should be done in beta, no doubt he will skip beta again though. He seems to think 1 server files, 1 beta, if u tweak them major time in process... OH WELL!

But harry, listen to what amills saying, do fix bugs, it just causes unfairness ingame from the start and you cant always get away with having buggy scripts.... like before mir reborn v2 went down, from what i see, an entire guild exploited a bug :S.
ur turning into ben wiv ur unwanted comments. jst coz ur opening a server dont mean u can spam harrys mistakes on this thread...im sure he already knows about the mistakes he made on the last 1 without u reminding him so plz remove urself from the thread and fk off bk to ur own lil server with kill ty :)

/1spooner1

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
ur turning into ben wiv ur unwanted comments. jst coz ur opening a server dont mean u can spam harrys mistakes on this thread...im sure he already knows about the mistakes he made on the last 1 without u reminding him so plz remove urself from the thread and fk off bk to ur own lil server with kill ty :)

/1spooner1

I do feel as if Smavid does have a good point, it was something that could have been easily stopped, also with heaven/hell the skills definitely needed looking at as couldn't learn some of them.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex

/1spooner1

He knows about the mistakes? then why are issues amills pointin out been there since i played the one before he wiped it... answer that one you stupid froob.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.