MirReborn - High Rate

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Cleaned thread yet again. Posts comparing or mentioning Cyrus have been deleted along with a lot more crap that wasn't needed.

Don't keep asking for when BETA is, continuously asking will not hurry up the process.

amills

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
On another note, Wond mentioned about how he should have wiped the floor with Tao's with his Kit every time? ..... Again, as above, why? You had good kit, fair enough, doesn't mean you should pwn Tao's all the time. This is the kind of thing i'm talking about, everyone thinks Tao's should be easy to kill because they have been underpowered so long that it's always been easy, FACT.

I'm not telling Harry to overpower Tao's, maybe if you introduced a stronger Tao pet, you make it so you can only summon one? Just like with Shinsu/Deva.....??? It seems that you have just gone, aa well, i've added a few mediocore pets, that will do

EDIT: Im just throwing idea's around, don't mean to be offending the moderators, i have removed any mention of the other place in my post, is it ok? (i assume it will get deleted if not, i ain't meaning to spam the page, i'm mearly trying to make some valid points re: the old MR and bringing the classes into balance. With the announcment that Warriors will have Clones it seems that other classes are being made stronger....that's all)

/Blur

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Cmon you have to agree, Cyrus tao's pets lvling every 10 lvls, mass attacking (thus making tao's lvl 3x faster) and then completly owning anything (AND being able to resummon them again and again) is just way way way too overpowerd lol

I do agree though, it's so hard to find a decent balance for all class's, only thing I would think of is give tao's a nice pet for lvling, not uber damage but plenty of hp. Some server's do this but it ruins the point of pvp/pk , because they make the pet have shed loads of hp - yet it does ALOT of damage, not to mention it's incredibly fast.

Finding a balance is hard but it can be done, some people though just aint happy and moan till they get their own way. Iv'e always been a warrior on pretty much every server, and theyre easy to do, same with wizzies, but when the tao's come in, it's just hassle lol.

Goodluck on server harry and please keep us updated. x

/Cloud

evildan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 8, 2004
Dartford/Kent
Every tao pet is lacking HP for the simple reason, you push key 0 to summon it again.

Every new tao pet ingame, is a vast improvement from shinsu and deva.

I will maybe add a mass attack to some of the pets, but you will to complete a quest to upgrade them or summit.

Any ways will post some ss's soon :)

ETA - No idea

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
On another note, Wond mentioned about how he should have wiped the floor with Tao's with his Kit every time? ..... Again, as above, why? You had good kit, fair enough, doesn't mean you should pwn Tao's all the time. This is the kind of thing i'm talking about, everyone thinks Tao's should be easy to kill because they have been underpowered so long that it's always been easy, FACT.

I had a good kit ? Compared to some of the Taos I was fighting I had an AMAZING kit. A Tao over 10 levels lower than me, with a kit 4 times worse than me, should NOT be able to give me a decent fight. That is fact. Anyway, this is about MR not Cyrus so it should be dropped.

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
taos allways underpowered? ive played taos since i started mir which is a gd while, theres onli the odd few servas nowadays wiv taopets underpowered, idea is good dan hope is all goes well, aint spoke inawhile :)

/Andy
/testu
/Henzie on mirreborn

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Server sounds nice.

Tbh no server should have a mass attacking pet, at all. it ruins everything, lvling, PK...

noisound

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 23, 2004
Cmon you have to agree, Cyrus tao's pets lvling every 10 lvls, mass attacking (thus making tao's lvl 3x faster) and then completly owning anything (AND being able to resummon them again and again) is just way way way too overpowerd lol

I do agree though, it's so hard to find a decent balance for all class's, only thing I would think of is give tao's a nice pet for lvling, not uber damage but plenty of hp. Some server's do this but it ruins the point of pvp/pk , because they make the pet have shed loads of hp - yet it does ALOT of damage, not to mention it's incredibly fast.

Finding a balance is hard but it can be done, some people though just aint happy and moan till they get their own way. Iv'e always been a warrior on pretty much every server, and theyre easy to do, same with wizzies, but when the tao's come in, it's just hassle lol.

Goodluck on server harry and please keep us updated. x

/Cloud

on most servers taos are the outsiders, what i mean by this is there not normaly looked at or updated, they finaly become the main class of a server, and u dont like it :P if u was tht botherd u wudda made a tao :P

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Not true, Ive made tao's before, im good at them, and lmao they always do OWN in the end, but i cant be botherd with them. I prefer the good old Tankage warrior.

Thing is, tao's ARE yes suppose to own in the END, thing is, some servers (like cyrus) make them own fullstop, Mass attacking pets = wrong.

Enough of cyrus damnit, this is MR !!! Cant wait to play this server tbh.

Thanatos

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 26, 2003
Sheffield
Not true, Ive made tao's before, im good at them, and lmao they always do OWN in the end, but i cant be botherd with them. I prefer the good old Tankage warrior.

Thing is, tao's ARE yes suppose to own in the END, thing is, some servers (like cyrus) make them own fullstop, Mass attacking pets = wrong.

Enough of cyrus damnit, this is MR !!! Cant wait to play this server tbh.

red poison+deva attack on cyrus = lvl55 hp goin down quicker then he can pot

amills

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
red poison+deva attack on cyrus = lvl55 hp goin down quicker then he can pot

LOL :P

Anyhow, enough talk of that....The pets on the other server were killable by warriors and succeptable to LR, it took some skill to beat us. (yes we were a little overpowered, but if you read my posts, i am actually posting suggestions on finding a good balance to that, as oppose to saying it should be like that) :P

Hope the server comes along soon.

/Blur

evildan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 8, 2004
Dartford/Kent
Ok will post some screenys tonight. As ive had probs with server >.<

Warriors will be getting WarClone.

Tao's will have many different pets, for dif hunting.

Wizzes will get pets from npc.

ETA - 5 days

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
It's a real shame. Was looking forward to trying this out soon.

As requested. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.