MirReborn - Revamped

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
PeeKay, if the server was right in the first place u wudnt have 2 challenge kits.

Harry even said "Challenge was too easy"

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005
Under the Sea :O
Just a post to let you know Im still ere :P Working on server and should be online for 6-8pm.

Hope to see you all there xx

/Harry

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
you will! recommend this server to everyone. you should join at the start rather than waiting and having to catch up ^^

apart from its few maintenance issues this server is wicked and its the best ive played in a long time.

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Have you fixed the rewinding problem? A honest answer for once would be great

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005
I am sure there will be no more rewinds, all the problems that have caused rewinds in the past have been sorted. I have also learnt from my mistakes.

Server will be running on my pc for a couple of days, then the dedi shud arive.

Server probs be up around 6-7pm /Harry

riddic123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Oct 18, 2007
Hastings
im joinen agen 2 rightserver was great and any newcomers i wld recomend for all this server is relaxed and good atmosphere .

Fusions Reborn

ps. ill defo b there

Nikx

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 1, 2008
hmm ... il join if the caves have mobs ... most time there are no mobs cause of rewinds .... but i am 50% il stay and 50% i wont .

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005
What caves dont have spawns plz m8 ? Also if any caves have low spawns just pm me ingame or leave a msg here. And i will increase them after checking.

/Harry

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
Geussing he will post when its up again aswell as links to client etc.

Caves always have mobs.. dno what your talking about there.

CheckMeight

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2008
Aite then guys, ill see u ingame.

ps. Harry's a decent GM, he was just unlucky with the server, and it was a bit rushed. Server is alot of fun, recommended to everyone =).

Playboy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 20, 2006
Grantham / Lincolnshire
not hard to lvl again tho is it lol

/evilwizard

hard or not to level the point is, we leveld we took our time in to get them levels and you decided to wipe the server.
and after all the problems u had befor what makes you think you aint going to have them again for example ( Server Rewinds = Loss of items and levels)
I got to level 90 twice........ so yea i think its a bit unfair as people did get levels and took them ages to get the christmas event stuff such as the candycanes.

i for 1 aint playing again.

GoldKeeper

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 7, 2004
Behind You!
hard or not to level the point is, we leveld we took our time in to get them levels and you decided to wipe the server.
and after all the problems u had befor what makes you think you aint going to have them again for example ( Server Rewinds = Loss of items and levels)
I got to level 90 twice........ so yea i think its a bit unfair as people did get levels and took them ages to get the christmas event stuff such as the candycanes.

i for 1 aint playing again.

Took me 2.5 days of play to reach 75 (with Boost 2 and decent items), not exactly hard...

If you're not going to play, then don't post. Simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.