MirReborn The Three Heroes!

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

ThreeHeroes

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 6, 2009
Just like to say, seeing as youve banned my brother from the forum. This is not him, im Dan did have a old account EvilDan. But cant remember the password. I will be running the server, with help from Harry. And i will cover the first 3 months of costs.

Server will go live on the 10/10/10 and will use 2.3 files.

Server Info​

Exp: Easy to level 30, then starts to slow a bit, you can get 40 in a day with ease, if you try.

Drops: Drops are Rare-Medium with some ultra rare kits,single items.

Stats: Medium - High, If you have a good kit, it will show.

Gold Rate: Gold is rare, and you will be able to do alot with it, if you have enough.

New Client: New Items,Weapons,Armours,Mobs,Wings, With no over sized pixalated crap!

New Features​

Weapons that weigh to much and you have to refine them down until wearable (Have good high end stats, and are quite rare).

Removed storm orbs,gems. And made it so weapons have the main attack speed, so a PuriferSword will have say + 4 speed, a GreatAxe will have + 2 There will attack speed on rare items, kits. And also a refine npc to add it onto weapons.

Invasions The most Invasion on any server out! 80% of caves has a invasion built it that can happen at any time. And some have up to 10 invasion!

New Bosses That re-summon, spawn mobs, Proper group bosses! Were you will need a group.

Last Man Standing For set lvl's like lvl 30-40 40-50 50-60 etc, am also added another lms were u cant take no kit, items, pots in. (Wiz vs Wiz) (War vs War)

Tradesman npc: When you get to level 50, you can pick a trade. So far there are Crafter's: (Neckys,Rings,Braces) Refiner: (Weapons) Forger: (Armours/Helmets)

Make items with items you collect from a set cave/province. Once you have managed to make a few things, you can either wear/sell for good cash. Each item you make will add onto your Skill Points. The higher your skill points the better the item you can make. Each Trade has over 100 items to make!

Return of Heaven + Hell! Will be alot different this time round, it will be done through questing. Each quest past level 50 will have the option to do a good deed or a bad one, you need to decide what path your going to chose as you cant do a Evil quest, if you have done a Heaven quest. Once you have chosen Heaven or Hell you will unlock a new Town. Here there are many quests for you to upgrade your Heaven/Hell bonuses etc.

Pk Town Were you gain exp for killing someone (Within 5 levels of you) and loose exp if you die. It will be for level 70 + and will only be open from 10am - 10pm so no1 can be exploit, as it will global shout when you die/pk'd.

Teleport Npc Have made it so all caves are accessable via npc's, however if you are in BW and want to go to a cave in SV, you must complete a quest in SV to unlock the section, same with all other provinces.

Lord System Each "Major Cave" like ZumaTemple,BDD,StoneTemple etc etc will spawn a lord at a set time, probs every 6-12 hours. When the Lord has spawned, there will be invasion popping out from left right and centre, Basically these will be mini events.
It will send a global shout letting every 1 know that the lord has spawned, and a npc found in BW will let you teleport (While The Lord Is Alive) straight to the KingsRoom. So we should see some good fights

EventStones These will be very rare, they range from (S)-(XL) take these to a npc in MudWall, and you can start a event in the desert, New added bit to MudWall. This will be shouted globally, so every one can join in.

Levels For ItemsYou can only do it at set levels, example: level 30 go to npc, he will sell you either a ring, brace, necky for that level for 1 level, A armour for 2 levels, and a weapon for 3.

Lets drop the crap about reliability as i will pay for the dedicated server up front. And it will be online for atleast 3 months.

kash12

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004
It's not that, it's just I highly doubt more than 5 people will log on.

Of course they might test out hen strength for the next 3 weeks then find part time jobs.

/Nymph

hustler

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jun 6, 2009
The past always haunts back. But i know for sure that when this server is up all them haters will be playing. I don't have time to play but always nice to wish them luck.

h

Viper

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 14, 2007
Newcastle
It's not that, it's just I highly doubt more than 5 people will log on.

Of course they might test out hen strength for the next 3 weeks then find part time jobs.

/Nymph

lmfao, brilliant.

on topic, good luck with server

ThreeHeroes

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 6, 2009
Past is the past.. Lets move on ok. I will upload some screen shots tonight, and hope all you give it a go. As alot of work has gone into this server. And it really does show, from item lay out, to quests, Drops, features.. But ye all i can say is give it a bash, cause its a fun server :)

ThreeHeroes

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 6, 2009
There will be no more testing. Me and Harry have tested everything atleast twice, and have lvl'd on the server as we add stuff. And test out area's when we tweak them. Everything has be done properly, no rushed scripts, caves, quests, everything ingame is there for a reason, and will help you out if you make the most of it.

Only thing we are still having problems with is variables, so if anyone is good with these and wouldnt mind giving us a hand, drop me a msg. I can offer a ExpPot(x1.2) or summit as a reward.

hustler

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jun 6, 2009
I gave harry a hand on variables, i even sent him my script for a little guide.. Can't expect someone doing it for you

h

ThreeHeroes

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 6, 2009
Ye we do have that still, but we get a error saying Variable Not Found. I will remove it, and re set it up. And see how its goes :)

hustler

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jun 6, 2009
You've most likely missed a step. You need to add a check the variable in qman.txt when you login. I also sent you that step, take a look. If your having any more torubles just talk to me on msn and ill take a look for you.

h

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005
Under the Sea :O
i actually agree tbh. shudnt b allowed to b advertised anymore imo. sick of seeing it advertised now lol coz its never gna b put up

Celsius

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
Lomcn don't police servers, its up to the players to realise this server will never go up.

ThreeHeroes

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 6, 2009
@Ice: Why dont you worry about your server, seeing as thats a fail :)

@Bon: Why ban a server ? Just means there less for people to play..

On topic, This server will go up! There has been so much time, effort been put into it. It would be stupid not to, I know it will take time for people to relise its staying up and will be long term. But hopefully they will, and join the server :)

I have managed to get Variables working, and now im adding a few new rather kool features to the server.

Have added InvasionRocks to each Province, these are the king of all Invasions, and will be shouted globally after the 1st 3 waves. So who ever finds one, gets the first few SubBosses,Bosses. And you can all fight it out for the rest :P

Server is on track for the 10/10/10 launch date, and cant see there being any issues. Just please give the server a go, as most of you know MirReborn was a fun server, and this one is 10 x better!

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
Im still wondering tho.Server has been rdy for launch at least 2-3 times.Considering the change on eta's usually happened few hrs or couple days before launch surely that would mean server was more or less rdy to go live no?

So why exactly you need another 2weeks to work on it?Whats left to do?Its normal for ppl to think something weird will occur again during those 2 weeks and it wont go up so why dont you just put it online and prove every1 that abuses you here wrong?

ThreeHeroes

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 6, 2009
Server will 100% go live on the 10/10/10!

Whats left to do: Level 80 + Content, Caves, Quests, Drops Etc. Level 0-70 Is 90-95% complete, just finishing up on some quests, and other features.

We could put the server up now, but we want it all done before it goes up. So that we can work on adding more Quests, Features and not have all our spare time being used up fixing bugs, balancing etc.

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005
Under the Sea :O
ive never even attempted to put a server up so wot u on about! lmaoooo. iv supported harry and even helped him ingame testing. then he decides not to put it up lol so the testing ended up being a massive waste of time. i dont usually critisize servers or server owners but seriously... mir reborn was a gd server but we've all seen this 'server will be up 100%' before. Good Luck anyway