MirRevenge...

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Lifco is the god at making servers...Really.

Also, mir revenge is good/was good i diont think hes done the right thing by wiping the werver to make every 1 start again but hey, we'll c
shame about the guy that runs it

servers are never as succesful once they are wiped, simply cause its all been done before and its boring

Shad

LOMCN n00bie
May 29, 2007
i cant see why ne1 would wanna play it again lol, most were playin it cause theres no other servers about, but startin again is madness

was there any real reason as 2 why it was wiped? all i can see for a reason is "it was needed" lol

the database was in a mess, theres was 23,000 duplicated items in the database, and everytime we fixed a database issue, another problem would arise. The server is stable now and no problems found yet :D

if u lot dont like mir revenge then u obviously dont know what a good server is. Go play EvilMir or Rageone and have weapons 3 times as big as ur body, i dont mind.

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
youre obviously a stupid mug, people will get to 40 for the second time and will be tired of lvling and go somewhere else obviously server wasnt ran properly for these problems to occur in the first place and "no problems found yet" hints u and others have doubts.

BLADERUNNER

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 6, 2007
im sorry to say but people took there time donateing and leveling on this server and yet there was a wipe , a good server dont need to wipe a good server would give back our orignal chars u dint need to delete the players just caus u needed to fix the db its just stupid. people took time leveling spells , getting items , donateing and getting gamegold to buy items and yet u fck all our hard work up. thats nice to know but i 4 1 aint playing this server again as there will be another wipe in the next few weeks.

batman

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 1, 2007
the database was in a mess, theres was 23,000 duplicated items in the database, and everytime we fixed a database issue, another problem would arise. The server is stable now and no problems found yet :D

if u lot dont like mir revenge then u obviously dont know what a good server is. Go play EvilMir or Rageone and have weapons 3 times as big as ur body, i dont mind.

hmm u and jamie are so good why dont u sort the problem?
ermm why was there a duplicating problem anyways?
how do u kno there will b no more problems with the db agen?
hmm next problem u get u mite wipe agen noob?

OldDirty

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 16, 2007
Colonel - you need to stop taking steroids, you arms are going to burst if get any more water in them

Bladerunner - If i was you i would remove the picture of dracula, he looks like sum kind of nonce, filimg a ransom video

Had to be said.

flamer91

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 5, 2006
enfield
Colonel - you need to stop taking steroids, you arms are going to burst if get any more water in them

Bladerunner - If i was you i would remove the picture of dracula, he looks like sum kind of nonce, filimg a ransom video

Had to be said.
LOOOOOL this guy owns....BR is kinda on the bisexual side imo lol

on topic:mirrevenge sux always had and always will :D

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 5, 2005
UK
lol its ppl like u that make me laugh so badly.

its probably the 1st private server uve ever played, and u think wow amazing. i mean every1s like that... i was when i played my 1st server LOCMS, had abotu 10 users and i thought it was the dogs balls lol.

then when u do actually play other servers and realize a few things, ud actually realize that mir revenge is poorly ran, corrupt and the admin is only in it for the money. lapta hasnt a clue how 2 do most things, most the time asks other ppl 2 do it, then ditchs them. i mean cmon he doesnt even know how 2 add gold 2 character lol instead he adds gamegold...

if u opened ur eyes ud see most are just playin, cause its the only server around atm that is half decent (if u ignored lapta)... i assure u as soon as good server that looks long term pops its head out (eg meteora) mir revenges user count will quickly drop and no doubt lapta will close it when donations stop rollin in for him.

the high user count mir revenge recieved was not cause of it bein an amazing server, but but pure luck and nothing more.

uve got 1 person 2 blame for the downfall of mir revenge, and thats lapta himself.
Yup i agree with you m8. servers get so boring after awhile and go try other server's. MirRevenge has never caught my eye because it's just crap tbh

Lifco is the god at making servers...Really.

Also, mir revenge is good/was good i diont think hes done the right thing by wiping the werver to make every 1 start again but hey, we'll c

hes one of the best server maker's but not a god. thats just you sucking upto him tbh

shame about the guy that runs it

servers are never as succesful once they are wiped, simply cause its all been done before and its boring

have to agree with this. its like with Torozor and Crusade i play n level on it once it gets boring as you know what todo on it

LOOOOOL this guy owns....BR is kinda on the bisexual side imo lol

on topic:mirrevenge sux always had and always will :D

lol BR looks like a Bosexual since he's first put that piccy on. should be a rule wether you can post real piccys of your self. but colonel must be strong lol. arms like that crazy.. :P you seen that guy who's arms exsploaded because his arms were that big? funny as hell tbh

/ancient

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing is depressing.
Like rest of Ex MR Server team ,im going to shed a litte more light.

For people who didnt know, i was ST_Walkers. I was hired as map maker, along with 4-5 other St's. Jamie then decided 1 -2weeks later, he would look at our work. I hadnt done much, but i was working on stuff, and other peopel had done things but jamie though it wud be fun to insult some of thier work on Ventrillo to me and Ven, sayin such things as "Im paying him what? to make a f**king blue website?" Actually that website pwns one hes got atm if i say so my self lol.

He then went on to firing them, and keeping me and another ST ( wont reveal them) This ST was a scripter who i belived made the dodgy npcs, which caused the incident with gold chests, not 100% on this part. However then it was me, ven, jamie, and lone, that i know of on team.

I supplied jamie with hunting grounds and towns, no caves as yet, i even wrote coords in a document etc... so he had a piss easy job, put maps in server n copy coords.. The next day i got message from Ven asking me for maps, as he was doing them not Jamie.

Then i got a 1 week bann on forums for "constant mentall abuse" sombody on msn. Lone then banned me for a week. Once week was over, i quit because i was banned for saying "Dont take F**king piss on forums", which was classed as "constant mentall abuse". Which personally i class as being rude, maybe mental abuse, but it wasnt constant. I then went back on forums after that, and i admit i was very rude. I then recieved another 1week ban from Jamie, but so did kid who got me banned for abuse. But i simply went on a proxy n went on my normal forum account. I then saw person who jamie banned, was supposedly unbanned by Lone, because he cried to him. I then spoke to jamie who said he banned him , blah blah....

Afterr this i cudnt be botherd to go back after ban. The fact tho, that jamie was overruled by som1 else when its "his" server. Aswell he got som1 else to do work for him, and i never seen any of his work, but i seen Vens.

Jamies a lazy sod, gets other people to do his work, from what i saw Ven's doing more work than him, jamies rude. It took me 2 weeks to get a thankyou out of him for my maps, when other St's he fired got like 10-20mill gold.. (corrupt????) I never played server, as i though it was crpa, i was only working for jamie, as i could get my maps out so people saw them.

As for Br, he looks like Pete from BB, but 50X worse, and he does look like a bloddy vampire

Sorry if not all makes sense, not very good at english, hence why i took media studies lol :P

OldDirty

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 16, 2007
Yup i agree with you m8. servers get so boring after awhile and go try other server's. MirRevenge has never caught my eye because it's just crap tbh

hes one of the best server maker's but not a god. thats just you sucking upto him tbh

have to agree with this. its like with Torozor and Crusade i play n level on it once it gets boring as you know what todo on it

lol BR looks like a Bosexual since he's first put that piccy on. should be a rule wether you can post real piccys of your self. but colonel must be strong lol. arms like that crazy.. :P you seen that guy who's arms exsploaded because his arms were that big? funny as hell tbh

/ancient

why wud i suk up to him wen i have no reqason to. i commented on summet. so go suk? u man b1tch?

OldDirty

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 16, 2007
Like rest of Ex MR Server team ,im going to shed a litte more light.

For people who didnt know, i was ST_Walkers. I was hired as map maker, along with 4-5 other St's. Jamie then decided 1 -2weeks later, he would look at our work. I hadnt done much, but i was working on stuff, and other peopel had done things but jamie though it wud be fun to insult some of thier work on Ventrillo to me and Ven, sayin such things as "Im paying him what? to make a f**king blue website?" Actually that website pwns one hes got atm if i say so my self lol.

He then went on to firing them, and keeping me and another ST ( wont reveal them) This ST was a scripter who i belived made the dodgy npcs, which caused the incident with gold chests, not 100% on this part. However then it was me, ven, jamie, and lone, that i know of on team.

I supplied jamie with hunting grounds and towns, no caves as yet, i even wrote coords in a document etc... so he had a piss easy job, put maps in server n copy coords.. The next day i got message from Ven asking me for maps, as he was doing them not Jamie.

Then i got a 1 week bann on forums for "constant mentall abuse" sombody on msn. Lone then banned me for a week. Once week was over, i quit because i was banned for saying "Dont take F**king piss on forums", which was classed as "constant mentall abuse". Which personally i class as being rude, maybe mental abuse, but it wasnt constant. I then went back on forums after that, and i admit i was very rude. I then recieved another 1week ban from Jamie, but so did kid who got me banned for abuse. But i simply went on a proxy n went on my normal forum account. I then saw person who jamie banned, was supposedly unbanned by Lone, because he cried to him. I then spoke to jamie who said he banned him , blah blah....

Afterr this i cudnt be botherd to go back after ban. The fact tho, that jamie was overruled by som1 else when its "his" server. Aswell he got som1 else to do work for him, and i never seen any of his work, but i seen Vens.

Jamies a lazy sod, gets other people to do his work, from what i saw Ven's doing more work than him, jamies rude. It took me 2 weeks to get a thankyou out of him for my maps, when other St's he fired got like 10-20mill gold.. (corrupt????) I never played server, as i though it was crpa, i was only working for jamie, as i could get my maps out so people saw them.

As for Br, he looks like Pete from BB, but 50X worse, and he does look like a bloddy vampire

Sorry if not all makes sense, not very good at english, hence why i took media studies lol :P

i seen your work mate and it was good. i knew ther was a issue with the server team not been able to grade up to Laptas standards but i wouldnt say he was lazy. hes trying to keep MirRevenge Mir, and slowely introducing new skins items skills ect.

MirRevenge looks like it will have a long life line unlike allot of u expect and i think Laptas in ther for the long run. Dont knock it until you go lvl, c the community ect cos you are missing out. that y its got the biggest server count. ther isnt a server out to date that can cum close to revenege end of. stop hating

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing is depressing.
i seen your work mate and it was good. i knew ther was a issue with the server team not been able to grade up to Laptas standards but i wouldnt say he was lazy. hes trying to keep MirRevenge Mir, and slowely introducing new skins items skills ect.

MirRevenge looks like it will have a long life line unlike allot of u expect and i think Laptas in ther for the long run. Dont knock it until you go lvl, c the community ect cos you are missing out. that y its got the biggest server count. ther isnt a server out to date that can cum close to revenege end of. stop hating

BUT it doesnt have biggest user count, i have mirtracks, lomcn , etc all my sites loaded, and i refresh em all every 10-20mins, and P69 is nearly always above it. The count has droped 40-50 since the wipe. And Lapta is slow at his job, i seen james do alot of work, and he posts, jamie doesnt, i know he did some things, but some thinks he didnt, and i still dont think mu maps are ingame, which is why im pissed off. He has time to impliment maps off RageZone files, but not my maps..

Dave85

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 20, 2006
I maybe wrong but if TD coded the client the same as euro mir (not being able to open it more than once) i'd imagine the servercount would be 1/3 of what its shows...

As for the ddos attacks, jamie must have pi$$ed off the wrong person tbh, but a server owners decisions are what makes or breaks a server and if he's made a few mistakes he has to take the crap that come with it and deal with it like everyone else does or find a soloution to cure his issues.

Last thing, is it actually ddos attacks or is it just a very poor host? i think that with how often the server goes down that its due to poor comunitaion and then it gets so bad that it gives up and then you're left with 'Connection Closed', or also it goes back to my other point of mass logins from the host, it could be self inflicted by having say 100 logins from 1 comp on seperate accounts and the amount of data from 1 place might cause the same effect of a ddos attack as the nature of a ddos attack is a surge of packets that then cause the target to overload then crash.

Setro

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 27, 2005
i cant see why ne1 would wanna play it again lol, most were playin it cause theres no other servers about, but startin again is madness

was there any real reason as 2 why it was wiped? all i can see for a reason is "it was needed" lol
y do u play it then?
tbh mir revenge is gay should of let it die long ago

Last edited:

OldDirty

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 16, 2007
witty u played revenge until wipe? couldnt take the los of items n ****?

revenge is a good server, thats why every 1 who was *****ing about it came back after the wipe. Please clsoe this thread or stop people spamming it with utter ****e

if its **** then y comment on it? u obviously havent got a clue what a Legend Of Mir private server is.
yes its basic but if u was to start putting thing in it what doesnt belong to mir then it woudltn be mir would it?

Setro

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 27, 2005
im not witty just use this account, havent a clue? i got the clue its basically a euro clone with couple maps added and some higher levels

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing is depressing.
im not witty just use this account, havent a clue? i got the clue its basically a euro clone with couple maps added and some higher levels
lol and 1/2 those maps were stolen from ragezone files, as i know they were maps you went through to get to AC. OldDirty, maybe if you worked on team, and got told stuff other peopel didnt, see things other people didnt, then you would realise, it isnt all jamie like you twats think. Theres Ven, Lone (corrupt forum mod ftw), and Yugohce, and me. I never saw any of my maps ingame, i sent them to jamie, i gave him coords.

Your just the typical average joe, trying to act like he knows hows its done. When you have no clue, All stuff jamie doesnt want you to see, he doesnt show you.

And if its soo good, how come since TD's coded new thing into exe, where afk people dont show up on mirtracks, the User rates droped by 50%?? BECAUSE PEOPLE GET SO BORED THEY GO AFK OMFG. And theres people sayin its best game ever... errr well its not if 50% of people are afk lol.

Holy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2006
I = ST_Yugohce (other ST that wasnt fired) and as to keeping up to jamies standard... obviously is aload of cack... jamies standard is not checking npc's made by someone he doesnt know... jamies standard is also then conning there person who makes npc's mate outta irl cash. jamies standard is then not stopping the gold exploit or banning any of the charas that used it and then finally (and this is the best one) wiping the server and keeping the exploits ingame? (yus i still have access to the exploits dont ask how but if your wondering how cartain people ingame got so rich so fast now you know.

WHEY! GREAT SERVER!

/Echo