Mirthology

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

store1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 23, 2011
aww wth its still going to take 2 hours on 160-200 KB/s

Relentless

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 9, 2012
Hull-England
its been changed because all skills are 50. so start is now 50. and skills are being upgraded anyways so you will need level 200 + for some :P.

Kind Regards. Ben.

---------- Post added 15-05-2012 at 12:24 AM ---------- Previous post was 14-05-2012 at 07:12 PM ----------

Right. im not getting one little bit of ****ing feedback for this server. please state whether you like it or not and why that is.
or maybe even what you would like to be added. im not going to do work that no-1 likes. so if you want a good server.
tell me what you want in it. untill then im not doing any work to server. rather you tell me what you want or server stays the same.

drunkenmaster

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 16, 2012
Im completely thick when it comes to stuff like that "windows mode" means nothing to me. Well had a couple of hours on server and quite enjoyed it, like the colours on the spells page never seen that before, lvling was ok even easyer when i found out i had a pet! didnt know but im use to playing wemade server with the assasin and tao only had pets, heard alot or people saying there is no drops after u get out of noob cave at 100? is this only because u is still in test mode? i think mobs are slighly harder to kill in other caves than noob cave and you dont get enough more experiance to be hunting there and with no drops will become slighly boring but im yet to have a good hunt in them. Well there's some feed back relentess hope it useful ;o)

Relentless

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 9, 2012
Hull-England
Noob pet is for upto 150. after noob cave drops are slightly easyer but mobs are harder so it will look like its taking longer.
im still trying to get the exp so you need so many mobs per level. i will be adding like 2 more caves tonight. and ill test the drops on the mobs.

for some caves it will be better to hunt in groups as you will be able to kill them easyer therefore. quicker drops and maybe you might get a levelup or 2 dropped.

and last two days the best usercount has been 5. and tbf that is quite bad even though it is beta. if you like the server tell your freinds about it. and maybe server will get better by the day.
ill be working on the server tonight. like today, ive got a job tommorow untill about 4ish then im out agen after that. so if im on tomorrow it will be later at the night. i will be doing a event on Satday. and also Vip-Tokens will be added to drops along with some bosses in the maps for you to hunt for ( these bosses will require a group to kill )
also gatekeepers will be added with certain drops including Revival Ring, ParaRing, ProRing, and a very very very Rare ProbeNecklace.

For the server beta will end after the 25th and will be Live on the 1st of june. from the 1st day of server been live. it will be 21days before i will take any donations for the server. as i dont want people to start and donate for levels as they need to see if they like the game beforehand.

2nd note on the beta. i might be putting the server down for 2 hours tommorow night to get abit of work done to all drops/kits/ and maybe couple caves so you have alot of choice.

Kind Regards. Ben.

---------- Post added 16-05-2012 at 12:13 AM ---------- Previous post was 15-05-2012 at 08:51 PM ----------

Server will be off today untill 4pm GMT. as i have work tommorow.
All server Kits will be getting Re-named and Stats Changing on them.
i have 2 new caves to put ingame also. what will be ready for tommorow.

Kind Regards. Ben.

drunkenmaster

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 16, 2012
Dam was wanting a game this morning as i work nights. How do the Kings work on this server? do they respawn every so often? I liked the way it worked on global when all the main bosses bonelord, evil cetepide, boarking etc spawned every 6 hours and they dropped something gd every 30+ kills so everyone always hunting them ie for the items or to sell on so it was a good pk place to go it was alot of fun :) not sure what you have in the way of kings or main bosses on this server but im sure ill find out at some point

Relentless

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 9, 2012
Hull-England
Sorry people. the job i had today took alot longer than i thought it would. i was ment to be home for 2 and adding some caves. but i only got in 10 minutes ago. server will be on in next 30mins after churchill has added new maps.

Kind Regards. Ben.

---------- Post added at 05:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

Server is online. Maps will be added soon.

Kind Regards. Ben.

p.s i will be on all night doing updates after ive been out for my tea. will be on till about 3am. also kits are getting changed.

w1ls0n

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 18, 2011
is the download FULL mir3? formatted awhile back and haven't got anything to-do with mir3 atm :/

This is the original Wilson now not Ben so don't pm me asking for him :P

Relentless

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 9, 2012
Hull-England
yes the download is full mir3 and ill fix link now bud.

Kind Regards. Ben.

---------- Post added at 11:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 PM ----------

use the download link in my signiture.

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
ok thank you for reply, going to leave some positive criticism / feedback on forum.
Criticismon forum

---------- Post added at 11:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 PM ----------

Would also like to query
"Can you make your own custom maps?"
If Yes, i would like to see beach city as custom map with a ruined ship that you can enter into which will lead to MagicShip
< this will create another map feature for your server and bring a new element to the game instead of the boring same old BeachCity...
Also would prefer if you removed SeaCave off the teleport and made people run there.
Also also would be nice if you renamed the maps and made them unique like MysticalSeaCavern or ForbiddenIsland, Shipwrecked Island etc. :)

If "No"
Can you find a map designer ? ^^

ty
Suggestion on forum

Relentless

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 9, 2012
Hull-England
i Think dan can add new things in a map. also if he cant he knows a couple of people who can i think.
and for seacave teleport. that is only for beta. to test the caves. also after we are done we are making you have to run to every map to activate the teleporter. before been able to teleport there.
for map names we could changed throughout beta and i will have a word with dan :).

also i did post back to you on forum.

Kind Regards. Ben.

Status
Not open for further replies.